Biden kills Keystone XL permit.... again

How much more expensive will it make oil for Me?

According to TransCanada, KXL will increase their price per barrel by as much as $70.

Right now, shale oil is priced at $25/barrel for US PADD II vs. as high as $95/barrel for US PADD III.

So why do you want us to pay as much as $70 more per barrel? Because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's your homework...because if it turns out more oil was lost to pipelines than trains in 2020 (or even 2019, 2018, etc.), then there goes your argument that the pipelines are safer.

So it's a big secret. Got it. :thup: Another question dodged by LV. :palm:

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

We already get shale oil from Alberta, dipshit, and we get so much of it that it's oversupplied, which causes it to be discounted for us.

KXL would bypass those refineries for the USGC where TransCanada can sell the shale to China at a markup instead of selling it to us at a discount.

So your position is really fucking stupid because it's a position for higher oil prices and less energy independence.[/B]

I thought all white libs wanted higher oil prices. :dunno:

Why should Midwest refineries have a monopoly on Canadian crude via the embrigde mainline?

It doesn't benefit Canada's economy, it benefits TransCanada, which is a private company.

Wow.

You don't know ANYTHING about this.

The Tar Sands saved Canada's economy. Why do you hate them? Because they are WHITE?

So it's a big secret. Got it. :thup: Another question dodged by LV. :palm:

I didn't dodge anything, you're refusing to be fully informed on a topic you're going off on.

I thought all white libs wanted higher oil prices.

You don't know what the fuck we want because you don't listen to us.

Why should Midwest refineries have a monopoly on Canadian crude via the embrigde mainline?

Because it means cheaper oil for you and me.

I didn't dodge anything, you're refusing to be fully informed on a topic you're going off on.

You don't know what the fuck we want because you don't listen to us.

Because it means cheaper oil for you and me.

I'm refusing to do your work for you? that's a good one. :rofl2:

White libs dominate all media, entertainment and even sports for decades. No one can escape your ranting, and racist lies.

How much cheaper?

I'm refusing to do your work for you?

You're the one who said the pipelines are safer than the trains, but didn't provide any data to support that stupid and (probably) untrue claim.

White libs dominate all media, entertainment and even sports for decades. No one can escape your ranting, and racist lies.

You don't even read posts on a thread, so WTF makes me believe that you act in good faith?

How much cheaper?

As much as $75/barrel.

No it didn't. Not even close. The Alberta Tar Sands have never, ever, ever, ever produced a profit for TransCanada.

4 straight years of losses from 2014-2018, when this article was written: https://www.desmogblog.com/2018/10/..., Canadian tar,fourth straight year of losses.

You're so fucking stupid: Oil sands bitumen prices are actually in negative territory: Analyst

Bullshit.

Canadian oil and natural gas provided $110 billion to Canada's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019, supported almost 550,000 jobs across the country in 2018 and provided $10 billion in average annual revenue to governments for the period 2017 to 2019. This revenue helps pay for roads, school and hospitals."

Canada's Economic Contribution | Canada Natural Resources ...https://www.capp.ca › economy › canadian-economic-con...

Bullshit.

Yes, you are full of bullshit.

Canadian oil and natural gas provided $110 billion to Canada's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2019, supported almost 550,000 jobs across the country in 2018 and provided $10 billion in average annual revenue to governments for the period 2017 to 2019. This revenue helps pay for roads, school and hospitals."

That's ALL their oil and natural gas, not just Alberta's Tar Sands, you lying sack of shit.

Wow.

So you took a number that included everything and tried to pretend as if it's 100% the Tar Sands.

You do that because you're a liar who is totally overmatched in this debate.

Yes, you are full of bullshit.

That's ALL their oil and natural gas, not just Alberta's Tar Sands, you lying sack of shit.

Wow.

So you took a number that included everything and tried to pretend as if it's 100% the Tar Sands.

You do that because you're a liar who is totally overmatched in this debate.

You're full of shit.

"In 2019, Alberta had the highest amount of crude oil production in Canada. In 2019, Alberta leads the provinces in crude oil production with 80.5% of Canada's total production, Saskatchewan produced 10.5%, and Newfoundland and Labrador produced 5.6%.Oct 6, 20"

https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/science-dat...a-analysis/energy-facts/crude-oil-facts/20064

You're full of shit.

No, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

"In 2019, Alberta had the highest amount of crude oil production in Canada. In 2019, Alberta leads the provinces in crude oil production with 80.5% of Canada's total production, Saskatchewan produced 10.5%, and Newfoundland and Labrador produced 5.6%.Oct 6, 20"

Again, NOT ALL OIL IN ALBERTA IS TAR SANDS OIL.

So you're lumping in all oil production to try and make the Tar Sands production look better.

But the reality is that Tar Sands production is what is killing Canada's economy because the Tar Sands aren't profitable.

With Oil at Record Low, Canada Is First Price-War Casualty
March 18th, 2020
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ssfire-turns-bystander-canada-into-a-casualty

Crude oil price is $52 per barrel;

NO! WRONG!

Not all crude oil is priced the same. The price depends on where you're purchasing it.

Shale oil from Alberta currently goes for $25/barrel in US PADD II (The Midwest) because it's oversupplied there.

That same Shale oil, taken via train to US PADD III (The Gulf Coast), currently goes for $95/barrel because it can be sold globally.

That's the reason TransCanada wants KXL; so they can sell their shale oil to China at a markup.

So everything you are doing here is to advance the energy interests of China. Good work dumbass.

No, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Again, NOT ALL OIL IN ALBERTA IS TAR SANDS OIL.

So you're lumping in all oil production to try and make the Tar Sands production look better.

But the reality is that Tar Sands production is what is killing Canada's economy because the Tar Sands aren't profitable.

With Oil at Record Low, Canada Is First Price-War Casualty
March 18th, 2020
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ssfire-turns-bystander-canada-into-a-casualty

OMG :palm:

An article from the March temporary oil price plunge when SA and Russia crashed the price to below zero. :palm: So dishonest. :palm:

NO! WRONG!

Not all crude oil is priced the same. The price depends on where you're purchasing it.

Shale oil from Alberta currently goes for $25/barrel in US PADD II (The Midwest) because it's oversupplied there.

That same Shale oil, taken via train to US PADD III (The Gulf Coast), currently goes for $95/barrel because it can be sold globally.

That's the reason TransCanada wants KXL; so they can sell their shale oil to China at a markup.

So everything you are doing here is to advance the energy interests of China. Good work dumbass.

so now we're down to $95 from $127? ... but the global is just over $50. :dunno:

You want China to burn more coal. Good to know. :thup:

An article from the March temporary oil price plunge

LMAO!

No, the price plunge didn't happen in 2020, it happened in 2014.

TransCanada has NEVER made a profit off of shale extraction in the nearly 8 years they've been doing it.

SA and Russia crashed the price to below zero.

Shale oil was already unprofitable long before March 2020...

This was from 2018: Oil sands bitumen prices are actually in negative territory: Analyst

This is what I mean when I say you don't have any fucking idea what you're talking about.

And boy does it show.

Back