Biden kills Keystone XL permit.... again

You're a tough guy?

:rofl:

You go ahead and own that, good for you. I've been shooting since I was 8 years old, I don't need a "modern military rifle" to do what I need to do.
I don't like those kind of guns, just a personal preference.

BAC is a Real American you stupid cunt.

Blood Alcohol Content?

Da fuq is BAC? Hmm? :rolleyes:

That don't befront me, all I know is I'm a real American, and I ain't playin' no games with no leftist douchebags.

Oh, I'll go back n forth with ya here on this forum, but my patience has really run out with fucktards.

You go ahead and own that, good for you. I've been shooting since I was 8 years old, I don't need a "modern military rifle" to do what I need to do.
I don't like those kind of guns, just a personal preference.
Pussy, I started shooting at 5, was an NRA certified Marksman at 12 but I don't need guns to handle cracker-cunts like you.

Pussy, I started shooting at 5, was an NRA certified Marksman at 12 but I don't need guns to handle cracker-cunts like you.

If you're going to come into my threads and just shit all over them then I'll ban you. Say something pertinent and relevant or fuck off, your choice Runeatic!

Last edited:
The real corker here is that Biden by killing the XL pipeline just laid off a bunch of union workers building it. Kind of a kick in the teeth of the sort of workers he pays lip service championing. Nice start to his disintegration...

The real corker here is that Biden by killing the XL pipeline just laid off a bunch of union workers building it. Kind of a kick in the teeth of the sort of workers he pays lip service championing. Nice start to his disintegration...

There around sixty thousand workers employed on it, mostly American and unionised. If any of them voted for SloJo then more fools them.

Last edited:
If you're going to come into my threads and justvshit all over them then I'll ban you. Say something pertinent and relevant or fuck off, your choice Runeatic!

So he passed the NRA FIRST Steps Rifle Orientation? Hmmm...pretty simple course, actually.
I was a NRA certified Hi-Power rifle instructor for over 20 years. I taught the more advanced shooters.

Back