BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

He came here under Obama and raped under Biden

And Biden is letting more of these POS come across the border

So you switched from, it didn't happen and Biden lied to new unsubstantiated claims.

Lie after lie.

So you switched from, it didn't happen and Biden lied to new unsubstantiated claims.

Lie after lie.

The salient part is that an illegal came to America and raped a 10 year old girl and neither Biden nor the Democrats are doing anything to close the border and preventing these rapists of ten year old girls from coming.

Consider it refuted!

Here is my post that you failed to refute:

Democrats always lie.

Biden is at 33% (NYT’s) and 88% (Forbes) of the country, under his failed leadership, believe the country is on the w r o n g path.

Biden is the worst president in history and he is harming hard working Americans.

Refute it and stop lying that you refuted it.

The salient part is that an illegal came to America and raped a 10 year old girl and neither Biden nor the Democrats are doing anything to close the border and preventing these rapists of ten year old girls from coming.

No, that's just to cover up the point of this thread. Look at the lie in the OP, we need to realize the Trumppers just lie every chance they get.

Democrats always lie.

Biden is at 33% (NYT’s) and 88% (Forbes) of the country, under his failed leadership, believe the country is on the w r o n g path.

Biden is the worst president in history and he is harming hard working Americans.

I refute it by asking you to read the OP in this thread, it wasn't the Democrats lying.

I don't refute the part where you point out that Biden is unpopular.. That is true. Biden still beats Trump in a head to head race....

I think pedo joe was fantasizing again. As the youtube vids prove, he has this thing for 10 year old girls.
You're an idiot.

Update: An Illegal Alien Did Rape a 10-Year-Old in Ohio

CLAY: Yesterday, we talked about the viral story surrounding a 10-year-old girl who had reportedly traveled to Indiana to have an abortion. News just came down and we said yesterday on the show, “Hey, if more evidence or news comes out about this story, we will update you.” They have arrested a 27-year-old ***illegal immigran*** — Gershon Fuentes is his name — according to the Columbus Dispatch, for raping a 10-year-old girl and impregnating her.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/an-updat...ited-by-biden/

No, that's just to cover up the point of this thread. Look at the lie in the OP, we need to realize the Trumppers just lie every chance they get that an illegal came to America and raped a 10 year old girl and neither Biden nor the Democrats are doing anything to close the border and preventing these rapists of ten year old girls from coming..

So, you don’t care that an illegal (non-citizen) raped a 10 year old girl and neither Biden nor the Democrats are doing anything to close the border and preventing these rapists of ten year old girls from coming.

The border is still open.

Good to know.

I refute it by asking you to read the OP in this thread, it wasn't the Democrats lying.

I don't refute the part where you point out that Biden is unpopular.. That is true. Biden still beats Trump in a head to head race....

You refuted squat in my post, liar.

So, you don’t care that an illegal (non-citizen) raped a 10 year old girl and neither Biden nor the Democrats are doing anything to close the border and preventing these rapists of ten year old girls from coming.

The border is still open.

Good to know.

Do you have a severe reading comprehension problem?

Do you have a severe reading comprehension problem?

No, do you?

Democrats always lie.

No, do you?

Democrats always lie.

Jarod can’t refute my post. He said that he did but Jarod lies.

Will Biden invite this rapist of a ten year old girl to the White House as Obama did with the traitor, U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who deserted to the Taliban?

You said numerous times over the last 48 hours that Biden was lying about this.

Biden did lie. He lied about Ohio's abortion laws. He talked about the rape and not the perpetrator. Now we find out the perp was an ILLEGAL that Biden allowed into the country with his border policy of letting them all in.

Gotta love it. An ILLEGAL rapes a young child and Biden uses it to make his buffoonish attack on the Supreme Court and State institutions.

You morons on the left can't become more disconnected from reality or sanity you know that? Now do the world a favor and kill yourself. One less mental case in the world has to be a good thing.
:palm:

Fact is that Truth Detector here is just like the Ohio AG; clueless and in disbelief anyone can be raped.

Ohio AG Dave Yost cast doubt on 10-year-old rape victim case, now 'rejoices' at arrest
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...joices-arrest-child-rape-suspect/10048250002/

And now your shitty posts about this get to live on the internet forever, and we get to bring it up every time you open your big mouth.

Only a dishonest mental case like you thinks this makes the story better. It was an ILLEGAL who raped the child you buffoonish mental case. This girl's rape is on Biden's hands asshole. He's the one allowing ILLEGALS to flood across the border. He's the one flying them from the border to states all over the US. He's the one who is attacking his own border agents trying to do their jobs.

So for every ounce of fentanyl that crosses the border that causes a death, for every ILLEGAL that crosses who rapes or commits a crime, that is on Biden dumbass.

Now take your fucking meds and get back to that padded cell before you hurt yourself.
:palm:

Y'all jumped the gun, it really happened. An illegal immigrant raped a 10 year old girl and impregnated her. The Rs will be all on about how if we protected the border the girl would not be raped, and the Ds will be all on how her family had to drive a few hours to get an abortion as apparently Ohio doesn't have exceptions for rape or incest.

My best guess is Rs will use it to show both that the border should be secure and that even though states have differing laws legal abortion is still obtainable; while the Ds will say that it harms African Americans "the most" because they just "can't afford to drive elsewhere" both insulting a group of folks and making a point that folks with less money will have less access to legal abortions (truth there).

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out in the end. There is a great conglomeration of conflicting political views in just this one story with every piece of additional information we obtain.

Back