BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

I never claimed the story was factual.

You appear to be claiming that the refutation of the story wasn't factual. You've spent an enormous amount of bullshit deflecting from the facts. So apparently, you think the story has merit or why all the boorish, moronic lie filled bullshit? :palm:

And you made the claim that she is an "abortion activist".

Prove that she isn't. :palm:

Wow. This link below will have your computer download a pdf (OhioProtocolforSexualAssaultForesnicandMedicalExamination.pdf) which will inform you of the protocol and the fact that doctors are obligated to report even suspected child sexual assault, let alone one where the patient says they were raped.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...examination/&usg=AOvVaw2HLXtn_MTGgv7EFwAlJ6QM

Please stop pretending to be ignorant. This isn't a court of law and your stupid act just makes everyone dismissive of the intelligence of any lawyers. How can a person with an MS equivalent be that stupid? Well, they pretend that the other person needs to "prove" something in a conversation. This isn't court, and you aren't this stupid.

This is about abortion, not rape.

What a catastrophe. Those poor, unwanted black babies would have all grown up to be America's leaders and none of them would have had absent deadbeat dads or spend most of their lives in prison.

Absurdity; the last desperate refuge for the ignorant, the dishonest and the stupid. :palm:

Wow. This link below will have your computer download a pdf (OhioProtocolforSexualAssaultForesnicandMedicalExamination.pdf) which will inform you of the protocol and the fact that doctors are obligated to report even suspected child sexual assault, let alone one where the patient says they were raped.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...examination/&usg=AOvVaw2HLXtn_MTGgv7EFwAlJ6QM

Please stop pretending to be ignorant. This isn't a court of law and your stupid act just makes everyone dismissive of the intelligence of any lawyers. How can a person with an MS equivalent be that stupid? Well, they pretend that the other person needs to "prove" something in a conversation. This isn't court, and you aren't this stupid.

:clap:

You appear to be claiming that the refutation of the story wasn't factual. You've spent an enormous amount of bullshit deflecting from the facts. So apparently, you think the story has merit or why all the boorish, moronic lie filled bullshit? :palm:

You have not refuted it.

Prove that she isn't. :palm:

That isn't how it works. You made the claim.

You have not refuted it.

Bernard's claims have been refuted by the OHIO AG, the actual abortion laws in Ohio and the Ohio police. Now run along, you insufferable caricature of ignorance and stupidity. :palm:

That isn't how it works. You made the claim.

Yes, that is how it works. You claim she isn't, PROVE it. My comments are based on reports and her actions. Yours, pure bullshit. :palm:

This is about abortion, not rape.

I was responding to the idiot's request for a citation that showed that doctor's are obligated to report sexual assault on a minor. I provided the information to dispel the stupidest lawyer in the world's "confusion" as to what a doctor may be required to report in Ohio.

I was responding to the idiot's request for a citation that showed that doctor's are obligated to report sexual assault on a minor. I provided the information to dispel the stupidest lawyer in the world's "confusion" as to what a doctor may be required to report in Ohio.

Okay. Well the question is does a doctor have to report if the patient is planning on or are having an abortion? That's the real question.

I would think the rape was already reported 6 weeks prior.

Bernard's claims have been refuted by the OHIO AG, the actual abortion laws in Ohio and the Ohio police. Now run along, you insufferable caricature of ignorance and stupidity. :palm:

No it have not been refuted. Them saying so is not a proof.

Yes, that is how it works. You claim she isn't, PROVE it. My comments are based on reports and her actions. Yours, pure bullshit. :palm:

No that isn't how it works. YOU claimed that she's an "abortion activist" with ZERO proof at all.

I cannot prove a negative, dumbass.

The thread tittle:

"BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie "

It's about rape, abortion and lies, Biden's lies.

Good grief.

Whichever misguided person in the "facility" is doing the typing for Bullshit Blob should find a more rewarding way to kill time. Try knitting if they allow you pointed needles.

Projecting again sad, pathetic caricature of ignorance and stupidity? Take your meds and get back ion that padded cell. :palm:

I see, so if it's required by law, it clearly happened.

Also, I doubt it's required by law. I think you are lying, per usual.

Look, asshole; ALL medical professionals are required to report a child rape ,you ignoramus.

Whoever would have done the madeup lie abortion in Indiana, would have to have a record of it, insluding the age of the victim.

Otherwise, a rapist goes free, stupidshit.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubpdfs/manda.pdf

I have no need to lie ,unlike you.

Look, asshole; ALL medical professionals are required to report a child rape ,you ignoramus.

Whoever would have done the madeup lie abortion in Indiana, would have to have a record of it, insluding the age of the victim.

Otherwise, a rapist goes free, stupidshit.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubpdfs/manda.pdf

I have no need to lie ,unlike you.

Absolutely and... "Ohio’s attorney general revealed on Monday while speaking to Fox News’ Jesse Watters that there have been no reports of a 10-year-old being raped, including no crime lab results (a rape kit would have been performed). "

Back