BIDEN LIED AGAIN. His story of 10 year old rape victim denied abortion exposed as lie

Spamming includes denying that "there have been no reports of a 10-year-old being raped, including no crime lab results (a rape kit would have been performed). "

If I were the owner of the server, I would, post haste, put a stop to anyone who denies facts (there has been no rape report), and says it depends on the meaning of is.

Sourced and referenced posts with valid links...these should be respected, not spammers who spam all day, every day.

There are people who will deny that man has walked on the moon.

These people should be water-boarded...for terminal ignorance and irrelevancy.

Last edited:
Another eternal truth, Biden is driving America into the ground.

I can post sources and referenced links to prove this eternal truth but it wouldn't stop the denials and spamming.

Another eternal truth, Biden is driving America into the ground.

I can post sources and referenced links to prove this eternal truth but it wouldn't stop the denials and spamming.

Small children and adults are dying due to Biden's open border policy. That can be proven but the left does not care.

And the timid remain silent.

Last edited:
Oh well, I suppose that the number of clicks on a forum (and the cash register) will always prevail.

6 weeks and 3 days is very specific... So there must be a great deal of documentation in regard to this case... Unless this whole scenario is just a fabrication and the three days beyond the six week limit in Ohio was just meant to add a little more "drama".... The truth will come out eventually... It's going to have to now...

6 weeks and 3 days is very specific... So there must be a great deal of documentation in regard to this case... Unless this whole scenario is just a fabrication and the three days beyond the six week limit in Ohio was just meant to add a little more "drama".... The truth will come out eventually... It's going to have to now...

Indeed.

No matter where it happened or didn’t happen, the truth will stand til the end of time.

THE JPP LEFT IS APPARENTLY OK WITH MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS NOT REPORTING CHILD RAPE.

WHY ARE THEY SO DESPERATE TO PROTECT CHILD RAPISTS?

Damocles, will you do something about this guy spamming?

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Back