Biden Said, "Come Get Them"; Trump Said, "Go Fuck Yourself"

Read the report...Joe should be charged. They're excusing him for being too compromised to be tried...Spending 5 hours trying to question him confirmed that...

Before they charge him we need to see Dr. Hur's credentials and official psychological evaluation of Biden.

And it absolutely concludes that Joe broke several laws willfully and knowingly... committed several felonies...he was certainly not cleared of wrong doing...

Nope. But like you do with that Bible you like to quote from to show us what a great Xtian you are(n't), you pick and choose which parts you agree with, and disregard the rest. Speaking of Bibles, remember last Sunday morning when you berated others for not being a believer like you claim to be? Why are you here gossiping, instead of at church? Oopsies. lol

"The evidence does not establish guilt beyond a reasonable doubt".... because of his compromised mental condition...He clearly wasn't able to remember when he was VP...How would he remember what he did with documents and when...Like the ones he claimed were in file cabinets that were either locked or able to be locked. Which was clearly not the case... there's more than enough evidence...

So now you're a fake lawyer as well as a fake teacher? Bwahahahaha!

Nope. But like you do with that Bible you like to quote from to show us what a great Xtian you are(n't), you pick and choose which parts you agree with, and disregard the rest. Speaking of Bibles, remember last Sunday morning when you berated others for not being a believer like you claim to be? Why are you here gossiping, instead of at church? Oopsies. lol

you're not superior for rejecting morality outright, and lying all day.

you're worse.

:truestory:

The report states that there isn't enough evidence to charge him.
The way Hur tries to spin the comments is ridiculous and any defense attorney would get the charges thrown out if someone tried to indict Biden.

no.

it said he's too sympathetic to charge.

these factors are generally never considered in a charging document.

this is legal stupidity.

Before they charge him we need to see Dr. Hur's credentials and official psychological evaluation of Biden.
Why do you have a problem with his evaluation of Biden? We don't need to see his credentials, just the 5 hour transcript, and we can decide for ourselves.
but I don't recall Robert Hur claiming to be a doctor...(I sure you can find verify his lawyer's "credentials" and licensing status quite easily online, though...My teaching credentials are available on line as well-an easy find...;)
You're obviously confused about interviewing, evaluating, observing, and assessing...teachers do the same every day....especially those developing IEPs...We do work with psychologists, to more formally test, but those types of evaluations are not daily...very obviously... Any more questions, just ask...

Joe was not cleared of wrong doing...

Joe was not charged with a crime. That means he will never be charged with a crime since there is no evidence to convince a jury he committed a crime.

Ergo....

Biden Exonerated!!

Maybe you should read the actual report where it lists multiple reasons why no crime occurred.

"The evidence does not establish guilt beyond a reasonable doubt".... because of his compromised mental condition...He clearly wasn't able to remember when he was VP...How would he remember what he did with documents and when...Like the ones he claimed were in file cabinets that were either locked or able to be locked. Which was clearly not the case... there's more than enough evidence...

ROFLMAO...
Read the report before you make so many false statements.

Biden Exonerated!!!

By the way.. why are you supporting a rapist?

Why do you have a problem with his evaluation of Biden? We don't need to see his credentials, just the 5 hour transcript, and we can decide for ourselves.
but I don't recall Robert Hur claiming to be a doctor...(I sure you can find verify his lawyer's "credentials" and licensing status quite easily online, though...My teaching credentials are available on line as well-an easy find...;)
You're obviously confused about interviewing, evaluating, observing, and assessing...teachers do the same every day....especially those developing IEPs...We do work with psychologists, to more formally test, but those types of evaluations are not daily...very obviously... Any more questions, just ask...

Hur's opinion is the same as yours or mine. He has no medical training, just preconceived biases. Even some of the saner repugs complained that his opinion has no place in an investigation about classified documents. If you don't see what's wrong about what he did you're being willfully blind. The conclusion of the report was that there wasn't enough evidence to charge Biden and that's what counts in law. Hur's opinion was just gratuitous insult.

Furthermore, a teacher's job is to evaluate students. Hur's job was to evaluate evidence, not people.

Joe was not charged with a crime. That means he will never be charged with a crime since there is no evidence to convince a jury he committed a crime.

Ergo....

Biden Exonerated!!

Maybe you should read the actual report where it lists multiple reasons why no crime occurred.
He was not charged because he's too psychologically fragile... He was not cleared of wrong doing, however...The report clearly states what laws he broke.

Back