Biden Said, "Come Get Them"; Trump Said, "Go Fuck Yourself"

Joe still broke a number of laws regarding the documents...the cooperation factor doesn't figure into the situation, however...if a bank robber delivers the money to the police, he's still charged. Unless he's deemed mentally deficient and most likely unable to stand trial...

It obviously does factor into it. If Trump had returned them he never would have been charged.

No. He didn't say that.
He said there was not enough evidence to convince a jury that a crime had been committed.

that's wrong.

this is why you're losing.

they said he would not be convicted due to being sympathetic.

that shouldn't be a factor in charging documents.

that's for the jury to decide.

you suck at law.

are you paid for your stupidity?

He was not charged because he's too psychologically fragile... He was not cleared of wrong doing, however...The report clearly states what laws he broke.

Can you point to the page where that happened?

I don't see the words "psychologically fragile" anywhere in the report.

All I am seeing is you lying about the report when the the result of the report is

Biden Exonerated!!

that's wrong.

you suck at law.

Sympathetic now means mental incompetence? Can you point me to the dictionary that says that?

Hur's opinion is the same as yours or mine. He has no medical training, just preconceived biases. Even some of the saner repugs complained that his opinion has no place in an investigation about classified documents. If you don't see what's wrong about what he did you're being willfully blind. The conclusion of the report was that there wasn't enough evidence to charge Biden and that's what counts in law. Hur's opinion was just gratuitous insult.

Furthermore, a teacher's job is to evaluate students. Hur's job was to evaluate evidence, not people.
Hur's job is to evaluate evidence and people...there was enough evidence to charge Biden, but the opinion of the court after 5 hours of evaluation was that it would not be advantageous to do so...

No double standard exists in the special counsel's decision not to indict Biden for possessing classified documents, as Trump has been charged with. Trump had multiple opportunities to avoid prosecution by giving the documents back, but he spurned them all, either denying he had them or claiming they belonged to him.

Somehow this distinction seems to have escaped Senator Hawley.

Biden stole Classified Documents from a SCIF then did not return them for decades later. Biden gave his Ghost Writer Classified information with sources and methods. Biden bragged about having boxes of Classified Documents in his basement. Somehow this seems to have escaped Martin.

Hur's job is to evaluate evidence and people...there was enough evidence to charge Biden, but the opinion of the court after 5 hours of evaluation was that it would not be advantageous to do so...
Everyone knew Hur wasn't going to indict a sitting pResident.

that's wrong.

you suck at law.

If he was, he'd be a millionaire.

All I am seeing is you lying about the report when the the result of the report is

Biden Exonerated!!
"Psychologically fragile" is mine...And yes, the report is in...with mention of the crimes he committed...I'm quite sure you've read Hur's reasoning not to charge...He opted not to charge though the crimes existed...

Biden Exonerated!!
Willfully retained and disclosed classified military and national security information. Biden not indicted because he is SENILE!!!.

Biden : Hey I looked and found these. Come get them. And yes feel free to do a search, my doors are open to you.

Trump : Why is the Archives demanding documents. Tell them we have none.

- What, they refuse to believe me. OK give them a small amount and tell them that is all we got.
- What, they sent a subpoena as they believe i have more? Ok have the lawyers lie on a sworn statement saying i have none.
- What, they are executing a search warrant and have found the dozens of boxes i lied about??

SELECTIVE TREATMENT. WHY ARE THEY NOT TREATING ME AND BIDEN AND PENCE THE SAME, WHEN WE ALL DID THE SAME THING???

Didn't take long for the spin to begin. :laugh: I'm afraid you're confused so I'm listing a few bullet points from the document. Note how many times the words "insufficient" and "evidence" occur.

• Insufficient evidence exists to prove Mr. Biden willfully retained the classified information in the EYES ONLY envelope

• There is insufficient evidence to support charging Mr. Biden for the retention of the other marked classified documents recovered from the Penn Eiden Center

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Biden with willful retention of marked classified documents Al and A2

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Biden with retention of marked classified document AS

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Biden with retention of marked classified documents A9 and AlO

• The evidence does not establish that Mr. Biden or anyone else knowingly removed or retained the classified documents found at the University of Delaware. These documents appear to have been included in his Senate papers by mistake.

• THE EVIDENCE IS INSUFFICIENT TO OBTAIN A CONVICTION FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

• Finally, none of these decades-old documents contains information so obviously sensitive that a jury would find it compelling enough to convict a former president and vice president of mishandling classified information. For these reasons, it is likely that the few classified found in Mr. Biden's Senate papers were there by mistake. The documents found at the University of Delaware are not a basis for criminal charges.

• THE EVIDENCE IS INSUFFICIENT TO OBTAIN A CONVICTION FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

• The evidence does not support a charge under Section 1519

CONCLUSION: For the foregoing reasons, we conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter.

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/08/1229805332/special-counsel-report-biden-classified-documents

Last edited:
Didn't take long for the spin to begin. :laugh: I'm afraid you're confused so I'm listing a few bullet points from the document. Note how many times the words "insufficient" and "evidence" occur.

• Insufficient evidence exists to prove Mr. Eiden willfully retained the classified information in the EYES ONLY envelope

• There is insufficient evidence to support charging Mr. Eiden for the retention of the other marked classified documents recovered from the Penn Eiden Center

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Eiden with willful retention of marked classified documents Al and A2

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Eiden with retention of marked classified document AS

• There is insufficient evidence to charge Mr. Eiden with retention of marked classified documents A9 and AlO

• The evidence does not establish that Mr. Eiden or anyone else knowingly removed or retained the classified documents found at the University of Delaware. These documents appear to have been included in his Senate papers by mistake.

• Finally, none of these decades-old documents contains information so obviously sensitive that a jury would find it compelling enough to convict a former president and vice president of mishandling classified information. For these reasons, it is likely that the few classified found in Mr. Biden's Senate papers were there by mistake. The documents found at the University of Delaware are not a basis for criminal charges.

• The evidence does not support a charge under Section 1519

CONCLUSION: For the foregoing reasons, we conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter.

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/08/1229805332/special-counsel-report-biden-classified-documents
Who is Mr. Eiden?

Except what you say is a lie, as always.

He makes it clear that they did not have enough to charge Biden. There is no question of that. That he thinks, even if they had enough, Biden would be sympathetic to the jury, DOES NOT change that he said they did not have enough, regardless.

Here are some points from the White House response to Hur's report. Hur's double standard and bias towards Biden really stands out in the letter.

"We are pleased to see thaL after more than a year of investigating. you have determined that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter. Though we wholeheartedly agree with your conclusion. we are taking this opportunity, pursuant to our agreement. to address specific issues that we have identified in the report. We do so in the interest-which we believe that the Office of Special Counsel shares-of a final report that is both accurate and consistent with Department of Justice policy and practice.

We do not believe that the report's treatment of President Biden's memory is accurate or appropriate. The report uses highly prejudicial language to describe a commonplace occurrence among witnesses: a lack of recall of years-old events. Such comments have no place in a Department of Justice report, particularly one that in the first paragraph announces that no criminal charges are "warranted'' and that "the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt."

...fact there is ample evidence from your interview· that the President did well in answering your questions about years-old events over the course o ffive hours. This is especially true under the circumstances, which you do not mention in your report, that his interview began the day after the October 7 attacks on Israel. In the lead up to the interview, the President was conducting calls with heads of state, Cabinet members, members of Congress, and meeting repeatedly with his national security team.

At the outset of the interview, you recognized that the questions you planned to ask ··relate to events that happened years ago.'' but nonetheless expressed your hope that the President would '·put forth [his] best efforts and really try to get [his] best recollection in response to the questions we ask.'' It is hardly fair to concede that the President would be asked about events years in the past. press him to give his ''best" recollections. and then fault him for his limited memory.

...The same predictable memory loss occurred with other witnesses in this investigation. Yet unlike your treatment of President Biden, your report accepts other witnesses' memory loss as completely understandable given the passage of time.

(Continued)

The letter starts at page 384 of the document.

Last edited:
Except what you say is a lie, as always.

He makes it clear that they did not have enough to charge Biden. There is no question of that. That he thinks, even if they had enough, Biden would be sympathetic to the jury, DOES NOT change that he said they did not have enough, regardless.
There was enough...Hur opted not to proceed...understandably...
If you believe Joe is innocent of wrongdoing, just move on... Right now, he's not being charged...

Back