Biden Says He Did Not Tell DOJ to Charge Trump

That's because trump is a liar and Biden had no direct role in charging trump for his crimes. Instead, Garland assigned a conservative special prosecutor, Jack Smith who worked independently of both Biden and Garland in the pursuit of charges.

And that's exactly what happened.

You show you believe the Biden lies

You show you believe the Biden lies

That's your response to everything I post. It's not "lying", I'm trying to explain the relationship between the president and the justice department. The president doesn't direct the activities of the justice department. The president can fire the AG and appoint a new one, like trump did when Sessions didn't play ball, but that's it. Just because trump thought the DoJ was supposed to do what he said, doesn't mean any sane president does.

Quit telling me I "believe lies". It's getting old. It's ok that you disagree with me but that doesn't make me a liar.

That's your response to everything I post. It's not "lying", I'm trying to explain the relationship between the president and the justice department. The president doesn't direct the activities of the justice department. The president can fire the AG and appoint a new one, like trump did when Sessions didn't play ball, but that's it. Just because trump thought the DoJ was supposed to do what he said, doesn't mean any sane president does.

Quit telling me I "believe lies". It's getting old. It's ok that you disagree with me but that doesn't make me a liar.

No you are defending the Biden lies

Democrats that post here give opinions about what they think the indictment says

Just as you voice your opinions about trump's guilt or lack thereof. It doesn't make you a liar, it just means we disagree.

When opinions differ between two or more parties, it doesn't make one or more of the parties a liar. For example, most trump voters characterize what happened on 1/6 as a "peaceful demonstration". Most non-trump voters call what happened an insurrection or a violent attempt to overthrow our democracy. It's a disagreement. Another example, many trump voters claim massive voter fraud in both 2020 and 2016. Most Democrats disagree with that. It doesn't make either Democrats or Republicans liars. It's up to the parties that disagree, however, to present facts or evidence that supports their opinion. Failure to do so is a sign of weakness of one's opinion.

Biden Says He Did Not Tell DOJ to Charge Trump

Biden didn't say shit because he's dead but the people running "Biden" are lying.

Trump was investigated by an INDEPENDENT prosecutor. Once The AG selected him. he and the president are not involved. Smith was selected because he has been shown to be a serious man who follows the proof, wherever it leads.

I guess you are completely ignorant of the how a person is charged with a federal felony. Trump was indicted by a federal grand jury empaneled in Florida.

I guess you are completely ignorant that indictment is not conviction. You are also ignoring that you've been persecuting Trump for EIGHT YEARS and have NOTHING to show for it. Every single one of your idiot attempts has been baseless. This one is no different.

You are an ignorant and uneducated buffoon
You are describing yourself.
That's not how the law works
You deny and discard the law.
Trump was indicted by a grand jury
Hand picked by Democrats...a Kangaroo jury.
after hearing the findings,
What 'findings'? Grand juries don't HAVE 'findings'.
Biden has nothing to do with it
Blatant lie. Biden is on record calling for it.
The grand jury's principal function is to determine whether or not there is probable cause to believe that one or more persons committed a certain Federal offense within the venue of the district court.
Not this grand jury.

There is no criminal offense.

Trump is completely authorized to retain any document he wishes. He doesn't even have to declassify them.

But, but, but Hunter :rolleyes::palm:

Okay. Let's talk about Hunter.

Biden has in his home classified documents he was never even authorized to view. In other words, they had to be stolen. Biden had them for YEARS before finally getting caught (a federal crime).
Hunter had access to these documents while he was traveling to Ukraine and China on 'family business', resulting in Chinese payoffs to Biden for personal gain (a federal crime).

Now let's talk about Trump.
Trump was President of the United States. That gives him all the authority he needs to retain any document he wishes. He doesn't even need to declassify them. Trump has broken no law. He stole no documents.

Amazing that you are certain that Trump never showed any classified material to someone else and that there is evidence that the DoJ is protecting the Biden family! You learn all of this just by watching FOX?

Attempted negative proof fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.
Making up shit isn't going to work.

Back