Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

there are classes you can take in how to use the internet

Fuck you, katz. I've tried to get along with you several times. You just can't help yourself from being a vapid, basic, vacant cunt. I fully understand why you were closeted for your entire life and why you still can't achieve happiness.

You intentionally refer to Levine with the wrong gender pronouns and called her irrational based on her self identity. You're a fucking prick, always.

????.....I'm the one using the RIGHT gender pronouns.....and he and you are irrational if you think its wrong to call him, him.....

Bitch, please. If you start a conversation like this, I am going to hand your flabby, decrepit ass to you every single time. You don't have the first fucking clue about this topic, yet you decided to create a thread to boost your transphobia and anti-Bidenism. How'd that work out for you?

You are a very lost soul, repent! Let me know when you start handing me my ass, it hasn't happened yet child!

We just fired a President who is grotesquely fat, has incandescent neon orange skin, and a freakish hairdo.

He is physically repulsive to most heterosexual women.

and to make yourself feel better you're hiring a dementia victim who's chosen a guy who acts like a woman and has a freakish hairdo......

A cisgender person's gender identity is just as "mental" as a transgender person's. In other words, the way you identify yourself is the same way that Levine identifies herself.

why would you choose to identify yourself as either unless you actually are?......

This is why people call fucksticks like you 'deplorable'. Not because you're being deprived of freedom, or because you're a victim.

It's because you're a religious bigot. A wholly bad person.

SCIENCE SAYS IT'S STILL A MAN! RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT MORON!

Yes, a 95-year-old woman made her own decision to leave.

Are you against that? Should a grown adult be denied the right to determine where they live?

This criticism of yours has been fact-checked, and it's false.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...health-pick-contribute-elderly-deaths-1562802

[h=2]The Ruling[/h][FONT="]False.[/FONT]
[FONT="]There is no evidence to support Greene's claim that Levine placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing home facilities, thus likely contributing "to the thousands of elderly deaths in Pennsylvania."[/FONT]
[FONT="][CENTER][/CENTER]

[/FONT]
[FONT="]It is true that coronavirus nursing home-associated deaths have risen in the state.[/FONT]
[FONT="]However, although Levine serves as the Pennsylvania secretary of health and was active in that position when the state's health department issued the guidance to nursing home facilities saying they can accept patients from hospitals and patients who formerly had COVID-19, that does not prove she placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing homes or contributed to thousands of elderly deaths in the state.[/FONT]
[COLOR=#4F4E4E][FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]

SURE IT HAS WINK WINK

Back