Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

levinex750.jpg

HE TRAINED IN PEDIATRICS & ADOLESCENT MEDICINE

Dr. "Rachel" Levine serves as Pennsylvania's secretary of health. He and Gov. Tom Wolf have been praised (by DEMOCRATS) for the Keystone State's response to the COVID-19 epidemic.

Levine trained in pediatrics and adolescent medicine at Blue York Shitty's Mount Sinai Medical Center.

tenor.gif

https://www.advocate.com/health/2020/3/30/meet-transgender-doctor-leading-pennsylvanias-covid-19-response

You're so fucking disgusting. You have no idea how happy I am that your guy imploded in office. Trump proved to everyone how utterly, utterly incompetent he is in any capacity, and he took down every shred of credibility and dignity, ostensible or otherwise, the GOP had.

I hope Trump's pathetic presidency and the sting of his loss are a perpetual thorn in your side, you filthy sack of fascist shit.

It is sad, those who hate people for acting as god made them want them to be refused employment and a future because you do not approve of their sexual orientation. Can't rightys judge them by the job that they are doing?

why would you choose to identify yourself as either unless you actually are?......

For fuck sake. I don't have the time to try to explain human sexuality and gender identity to a person who lacks the mental capacity to understand either. It's too late for a lost cause like you. I believe I've told you that before now.

I will be perfectly honest, for most of my life I was uncomfortable being around cross dressing men. I grew up in a socially conservative, Christian Orthodox environment -- and cross dressing just was not considered normal in the 1970s and 80s. It took me a while to let it go. I used to have a guy who dressed like a girl cut my hair, and I finally just learned to deal with it

:coolstorybro:

the administration issued no guidelines requiring nursing homes to take in persons infected with covid.......so you don't know if he ordered nursing homes to take infected people or removed his mother, but you want him to be in authority of our health system........way to go, demmycrats.....

You are a colossally stupid piece of shit. Levine followed federal guidelines. She did her job. I didn't nominate her to be assistant secretary of health. I never heard her name before today. How many former assistant secretaries of health can you name? ZERO. You've got your too-tight panties in a bunch because reich wing media told you a transgender person was offered a job. You're flapping your wings and your illiterate mouth about nothing. You people are going to be this type of embarrassing disaster for the next four years.

The CDC, dipshit.

Is that so? Cite the text of the federal guidelines (from the CDC) that Levine supposedly followed when he (by his own admission) moved his aged mother out of her care facility, and include the link to the original.

Of course, I'll understand if you don't.

This is "science"?

tenor.gif

HE PURSUED PEDIATRICS AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The Pennsylvania Department of Health has slashed the state's COVID-19 death toll by 201, saying probable deaths it had previously included in the count were eliminated after further investigation.

The death toll stood at 1,421 on Thursday, down from 1,622 reported a day earlier.

The number of deaths confirmed by a positive virus test actually rose overnight by 69.

But Health Secretary "Rachel" Levine says hundreds of probable deaths were removed from the official toll after further investigation.

A probable death is one in which a coroner lists COVID-19 as the cause or contributing cause, but the deceased was not tested for the virus.

https://local21news.com/news/local/pennsylvania-slashes-covid-19-death-toll-by-201

Is that so? Cite the text of the federal guidelines (from the CDC) that Levine supposedly followed when he (by his own admission) moved his aged mother out of her care facility, and include the link to the original.

Of course, I'll understand if you don't.

There are no guidelines that require ANYONE to be in a nursing home if they're healthy and don't wish to live there. Levine's mother was healthy, and wanted to leave.

You're barking up a REAL stupid tree here.

There are no guidelines that require ANYONE to be in a nursing home if they're healthy and don't wish to live there. Levine's mother was healthy, and wanted to leave. You're barking up a REAL stupid tree here.

Didn't you just claim that Dick Levine was following CDC guidelines when he moved his mom out of her care home (while he was in charge of official policy for the Commonwealth)?

Levine followed federal guidelines.

The CDC, dipshit.

20151006radLevineLocal01-1-1568518312.jpg

HE'S LOOKING OUT FOR AMERICA'S CHILDREN

0af6b2f1f46839c40bcc53fa0d37f729.jpg

In his daily press briefing Thursday, State Health Secretary Dr. "Rachel" Levine addressed the state’s reporting of “probable” cases.

Dr. Levine says there are 201 fewer reported COVID-19-related deaths compared to Wednesday.

“That reflects that the probable deaths have been removed from the count because of further investigation,” Dr. Levine says.

As of Thursday, there are allegedly 1,394 confirmed COVID-19-related deaths, and supposedly 27 probable deaths, a claimed total of 1,421. There are also supposed to be 37,053 total COVID-19 cases, but 388 of those are considered “probable.”

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/42043304/dr-levine-addresses-reporting-of-probable-covid19-cases-deaths

Back