Biden touts science then Nominates this thing!

Rightys are crying about superficial things. Their hatred and bigotry cannot be constrained. Being trans has nothing to do with her ability to do the job and her experiences give her a different knowledge base. This is not her problem, but yours.

He is mental!

SCIENCE SAYS IT'S STILL A MAN! RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT MORON!

you'd have to have an education to talk about this stuff and you don't have an education so just go out in the backwoods and get the fire started under your still and drink your lead soaked shine

No, not incompetent. She did her job based on the guidelines that were issued by your former president's administration, dumbass.

I don't know if she's a hypocrite nor why she removed her mom for home care. I am just smiling at your conniption about the assistant secretary of health nominee. Get a real life, loser.

the administration issued no guidelines requiring nursing homes to take in persons infected with covid.......so you don't know if he ordered nursing homes to take infected people or removed his mother, but you want him to be in authority of our health system........way to go, demmycrats.....

Yes, a 95-year-old woman made her own decision to leave.

Are you against that? Should a grown adult be denied the right to determine where they live?

This criticism of yours has been fact-checked, and it's false.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...health-pick-contribute-elderly-deaths-1562802

[h=2]The Ruling[/h][FONT="]False.[/FONT]
[FONT="]There is no evidence to support Greene's claim that Levine placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing home facilities, thus likely contributing "to the thousands of elderly deaths in Pennsylvania."[/FONT]
[FONT="][CENTER][/CENTER]

[/FONT]
[FONT="]It is true that coronavirus nursing home-associated deaths have risen in the state.[/FONT]
[FONT="]However, although Levine serves as the Pennsylvania secretary of health and was active in that position when the state's health department issued the guidance to nursing home facilities saying they can accept patients from hospitals and patients who formerly had COVID-19, that does not prove she placed coronavirus-positive patients in nursing homes or contributed to thousands of elderly deaths in the state.[/FONT]
[COLOR=#4F4E4E][FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
page up.....Newsweek's "fact" check has already been debunked......

She did her job based on the guidelines that were issued by your former president's administration, dumbass.

"State Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine announced new guidance for those facilities on Tuesday to include more resources, education, and mass testing. “By testing every resident and every staff member in every nursing home, we will be able to pinpoint exactly who has Covid-19, who has been exposed but has no symptoms, and cohort positive cases to prevent further spread,” Levine said, adding that the state will also require nursing homes to report all cases and deaths which will be available publicly.
While Levine beefs up rules and oversight at nursing homes and long-term care facilities, ABC27 learned the health secretary’s mother recently vacated a personal care home in the Midstate
."

https://www.abc27.com/news/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-health-secretary-offers-guidance-governor-insists-on-gradual-reopening/

I don't know if she's a hypocrite nor why she removed her mom for home care.

"Many in Harrisburg wondered what kind of message it sends — when a close relative of the person tasked with overseeing those types of facilities doesn’t choose to stay in one. Levine countered that she is working to protect the health of all Pennsylvanians."

https://www.abc27.com/news/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-health-secretary-offers-guidance-governor-insists-on-gradual-reopening/

Think about it, but don't strain yourself.

levinex750.jpg

HE TRAINED IN PEDIATRICS & ADOLESCENT MEDICINE

Dr. "Rachel" Levine serves as Pennsylvania's secretary of health. He and Gov. Tom Wolf have been praised (by DEMOCRATS) for the Keystone State's response to the COVID-19 epidemic.

Levine trained in pediatrics and adolescent medicine at Blue York Shitty's Mount Sinai Medical Center.

tenor.gif

https://www.advocate.com/health/2020/3/30/meet-transgender-doctor-leading-pennsylvanias-covid-19-response

No, but sexual orientation shouldn't be the reason someone is given a job like 'she' was. Many of Biden's picks are unqualified, or poorly qualified for the posts they are to hold. Instead, they were picked on the basis of political ideology, race, gender, sexual orientation, or some other physical trait(s) that has NOTHING to do with their ability to actually do the job they will be put in to.

It takes a whole lot of balls to make the comments you have made, my dear. Every single one of Trumps dozens upon dozens of picks were totally unqualified, yet you said nothing. If trump saw them on Fox News he hired them on the spot.

I have no problem discussing Orange Man bad..

I will be perfectly honest, for most of my life I was uncomfortable being around cross dressing men. I grew up in a socially conservative, Christian Orthodox environment -- and cross dressing just was not considered normal in the 1970s and 80s. It took me a while to let it go. I used to have a guy who dressed like a girl cut my hair, and I finally just learned to deal with it

Back