Biden's Tax the Rich Scheme

Biden doesn't have to care about the affects of taxing the rich, or about its affect on the stock market or the job market

Because his vote base doesn't participate in the stock market or the job market

Something I've noticed....

One of the best indicators of stupidity in others that I've come across, is how often one uses the word "lib" as a shortened version of "liberal".

There is a directly inverse relationship between the frequency with which one uses "lib" in that context, and that person's level of intelligence.

IOW, the more one uses the word "lib" to describe those on the left, the stupider they invariably show themselves to be.

Very odd, but never fails. :thup:

One of the best indicators of stupidity in others that I've come across, is how often one uses the word "lib" as a shortened version of "liberal".

There is a directly inverse relationship between the frequency with which one uses "lib" in that context, and that person's level of intelligence.

IOW, the more one uses the word "lib" to describe those on the left, the stupider they invariably show themselves to be.

You used it 3 times so I guess you're right

What was Trumps justification for tax cuts?

What was Biden's excuse for a MASSIVE tax cut for the top 1%?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/new...ate-tom-suozzi-president-joe-biden-new-taxes/

The SALT deduction is BILLIONS to the wealthiest Americans.

Trump cut middle class taxes MASSIVLY by doubling the Standard Deduction.

Biden cut taxes ONLY for the very wealthiest Americans.

Hey, the Oligarchs are all leftists.

That's not because leftism benefits the middle...

Is that because there is nothing even remotely "liberal" about you? That you're totalitarian fascists who seek government control over every facet of the lives of an enslaved populace?

Is that because there is nothing even remotely "liberal" about you? That you're totalitarian fascists who seek government control over every facet of the lives of an enslaved populace?

No.

And none of the rest of your insane rant is true either.

Trumper nutjob.

What was Biden's excuse for a MASSIVE tax cut for the top 1%?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/new...ate-tom-suozzi-president-joe-biden-new-taxes/

The SALT deduction is BILLIONS to the wealthiest Americans.

Trump cut middle class taxes MASSIVLY by doubling the Standard Deduction.

Biden cut taxes ONLY for the very wealthiest Americans.

Hey, the Oligarchs are all leftists.

That's not because leftism benefits the middle...

I would suggest you read your own link, as you are fucking clueless.

Biden doesn't have to care about the affects of taxing the rich, or about its affect on the stock market or the job market

Because his vote base doesn't participate in the stock market or the job market

Would you just look at these Wall Street executives, investors, and working class heroes!

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

5472.jpg

BMQKWLT7ANHA5D55WNKONWK234.jpg

GettyImages_1230453292.0.jpg

Back