Biden's war on oil continues

Are Biden policies good for Americans?

• Total voters
No, you're the person who pretends to have investments in oil, but when held to scrutiny, turns out you're just bullshitting.

Bullshit. You people exaggerate and lie about yourselves all the time. There's no reason to believe you at all.
You had better pray that the USPS keeps delivering to your travel trailer because Fed Ex doesn't deliver welfare checks.

You had better pray that the USPS keeps delivering to your travel trailer because Fed Ex doesn't deliver welfare checks.

Well, I don't live in a trailer, I live in the city limits of one of the largest cities in the country, and I usually get my mail by 2:00PM every day except the weekends.

Why would the price go up if government seized the means of production for oil? If it did that, we would withdraw from the global oil markets and establish our own national price per barrel without having to take into account global supply increases or decreases from OPEC.

Nationalizing oil production would drive the price per barrel down to what demand dictates it should be.

The market would be free to determine the value of that oil, rather than having a handful of sheiks in the Middle East do that instead.

How'd nationalizing oil production in Venezuela work out for them?

Now you can examine how much it costs to dispose of/store nuclear waste. And how much it costs to mine uranium, and what damage is done in the process.

Much of my area gets power from Niagara Falls when the sun isn't shining. Solar does work. It gets less expensive every year to produce solar power. The wind blows 24 hours a day out at sea, where wind farms are now being built.

The more you lie, the sillier you look.

Far less than the mess created by wind turbines and solar panels. We have a working repository in Yucca Mountain. We have the technology in place to safely store left over nuclear material. Like the French, we could also recycle much of it for reuse if we wanted to.

Now you can examine how much it costs to dispose of/store nuclear waste. And how much it costs to mine uranium, and what damage is done in the process.

Much of my area gets power from Niagara Falls when the sun isn't shining. Solar does work. It gets less expensive every year to produce solar power. The wind blows 24 hours a day out at sea, where wind farms are now being built.

The more you lie, the sillier you look.

You saying so doesn't make it so. I showed the numbers involved. If the solar panels were FREE solar would still be more expensive.

Your family tree looks like a stump.

My family tree stretches coast to coast with literally with more than 300+ members.

Not ary a smidgen of inbreeding, either. My family tree goes back to being in America before it was founded.

Your family "tree" probably looks like a small bush.

Well, I don't live in a trailer, I live in the city limits of one of the largest cities in the country, and I usually get my mail by 2:00PM every day except the weekends.

Out of a group box at the bottom of the stairs, amirite?

The oil nations broke them. OPEC and other oil countries gutted the oil prices until the Venezualan leader was overthrown. Until they did that, Venezuela was doing very well.

You welfare collecting asshole. Just pipe the fuck down. Seriously. Uneducated fuck.

Got a scintilla of proof to back that up? If solar and wind make electricity cheaper why is it that everywhere solar and wind have increased usage has seen electricity prices rise dramatically?

Leftists don't deal in reality, dude. :rolleyes:

They just don't. :dunno:

A cousin of mine? He dealt in reality.

They had "rolling brownouts" from the power company in his area. Every day from 2-4 P.M.

It would shut his business slap down at peak hours. That's unacceptable. His business relied on electricity.

What he did:

He bought this bigass platoon-sized Army surplus generator that starts with a jet engine and paid an electrician to wire into his shop breaker box.

Now, when the power went out, all that had to be done was push a couple buttons and pull a lever and be back in business, AND he started selling power back to the power company.

He was a pretty sharp dude.

Them Generac things? This thing was 8-10x bigger than that. :laugh:

He got 'em! :D

It's good to think outside of a confined box.

Last edited:
Leftists don't deal in reality, dude. :rolleyes:

They just don't. :dunno:

A cousin of mine? He dealt in reality.

They had "rolling brownouts" from the power company in his area. Every day from 2-4 P.M.

It would shut his business slap down at peak hours. That's unacceptable. His business relied on electricity.

What he did:

He bought this bigass platoon-sized Army surplus generator that starts with a jet engine and paid an electrician to wire into his shop breaker box.

Now, when the power went out, all that had to be done was push a couple buttons and pull a lever and be back in business, AND he started selling power back to the power company.

He was a pretty sharp dude.

Them Generac things? This thing was 8-10x bigger than that. :laugh:

He got 'em! :D

It's good to think outside of a confined box.
Lie.

When you use a generator...and now they come on automatically...you have to cut the feed from the pole. Otherwise the crews will blow up your generator so that they can work on the lines if necessary.

The oil nations broke them. OPEC and other oil countries gutted the oil prices until the Venezualan leader was overthrown. Until they did that, Venezuela was doing very well.
During the Bush years, when prices spiked Chavez was giving low income Americans free oil.

Back