Biden's war on oil continues

Are Biden policies good for Americans?

• Total voters

The-average-USD-cost-of-electricity-per-kWh-in-various-countries-5-5.png

By percentage of electricity gotten from solar, Germany, Italy, Spain are the world leaders right now. They also have the highest per KWH cost for that electricity. The same holds true for other nations pushing solar. In the US, California the leader in solar use has the highest per KWH cost of any state.

Lie.

When you use a generator...and now they come on automatically...you have to cut the feed from the pole. Otherwise the crews will blow up your generator so that they can work on the lines if necessary.

Not lie, faggot. Reality.

I bet you don't even know how many volts go through them lines, boy.

PS: You don't have to cut the feed if there's already no power, dumbass.

I'm sure there was a lever to cut the incoming service, though.

No power=reason for generator, derp!

He needed 440 to run his shop. The nice big generator provided that.

He said he started selling power back to the company, and he was not a bullshitter at all.

His little brother is, but he never was.

Years later he got active in the community and got those rolling blackouts stopped.

There were no crews working on the poles, dumbass. As if you know much about that. :rolleyes:

The power was cut at the company with a switch or several.

Last edited:
By percentage of electricity gotten from solar, Germany, Italy, Spain are the world leaders right now. They also have the highest per KWH cost for that electricity. The same holds true for other nations pushing solar. In the US, California the leader in solar use has the highest per KWH cost of any state.
Russian oil/gas

Moron. Using gas/propane/diesel to power a generator is the most expensive form of electricity. Anything he sold, would be at a loss.

But he isn't putting anything into the grid, because you are a liar.

It's called an automatic bus transfer or ABT. You can buy one at fucking Walmart for $160. That's how easy it is buy the technology to shift sources these days...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Technolo...facab3bfcc421d2e507cd1f8ee4c854e&gclsrc=3p.ds
LMFAO. You use this to connect/disconnect from the power grid when you use a generator. It just does it automatically, instead of you having to shut the main. Every whole house generator employs a similar system, and the generator comes on automatically when power is disrupted.

Just as I claimed

LMFAO. You use this to connect/disconnect from the power grid when you use a generator. It just does it automatically, instead of you having to shut the main. Every whole house generator employs a similar system, and the generator comes on automatically when power is disrupted.

Just as I claimed

Pretty much. They're easy to install--well from my POV as an electrician--and my cost to a customer for a home unit would be around $1000 including the necessary conduit, wiring, breakers, etc. And, no, I don't buy my ABT's at Wally World...

I'm sure there was a lever to cut the incoming service, though.

No power=reason for generator, derp!

He needed 440 to run his shop. The nice big generator provided that.

He said he started selling power back to the company, and he was not a bullshitter at all.

His little brother is, but he never was.

Years later he got active in the community and got those rolling blackouts stopped.
This post proves that you don't understand the claims that you are making.

How many amps is he generating?

Moron. Using gas/propane/diesel to power a generator is the most expensive form of electricity. Anything he sold, would be at a loss.

But he isn't putting anything into the grid, because you are a liar.

Didn't matter, his shop had power, and anything extra was gravy.

I am not a liar and he did that, bitch.

You wouldn't be smart enough to figure out how to do what he did.

You're a fucking lemming douchebag leftist.

This wasn't no fuckin' "Generac", this thing took a Semi flatbed to haul it in.

The starter is a small jet engine. I know about them because a friend of mine boogered one to a jet ski. An old jet ski the kind you gotta pull up the handle to make it go.

It was a surplus Army platoon generator.

Pretty much. They're easy to install--well from my POV as an electrician--and my cost to a customer for a home unit would be around $1000 including the necessary conduit, wiring, breakers, etc. And, no, I don't buy my ABT's at Wally World...
So you agree...as an electrician...that when you employ a generator of any type, you disconnect from the grid for obvious reasons.

Didn't matter, his shop had power, and anything extra was gravy.

I am not a liar and he did that, bitch.

You wouldn't be smart enough to figure out how to do what he did.

You're a fucking lemming douchebag leftist.
LMAO. What 'extra'? Where did this 'extra' go?

You think he's the only one with a backup generator?

This post proves that you don't understand the claims that you are making.

How many amps is he generating?

Research how many an Army platoon generator puts out. I would guess around 200 at least.

Idk if this is the one he got, it was way before the internet, but you can search

R12154ARJS3

This has some info:

https://greenmountaingenerators.com/gmg-refurbishment-program/all-military-generators/

The ones you can see, it was wayyyy bigger than that. Oversized load on a flatbed big.

About the same size or slightly bigger than Super Walmart backup generators.

Last edited:
Research how many an Army platoon generator puts out. I would guess around 200 at least.

Idk if this is the one he got, it was way before the internet, but you can search

R12154ARJS3
Great. So you claim that he leaves his main on and sends power out over the grid.

Exactly how many businesses/homes can run on 200 amps, given that they will all have everything turned on that they need at the time?

Great. So you claim that he leaves his main on and sends power out over the grid.

Exactly how many businesses/homes can run on 200 amps, given that they will all have everything turned on that they need at the time?

He could, but that requires the ability to parallel onto the grid and load share.

Back