Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

Unmarried it seems

She is now a 36 year old grandma

Among other things.

E9qc-AS8-UYAIW-GL.jpg

He is a whoremonger

Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Well, no one can deny that trump is a whoremonger. I am not going to say whether he is capable of getting Jesus' forgiveness, but I doubt he would ever even think of asking for it.

Democrats only like 400 pound hamhock eating sows like Stacy Abrams that can barely walk or get out of bed.

Stacey Abrams' weight is well documented. She was at 243 pounds, dropped down to 174 pounds, and has been inching up since then. While she is overweight, she has no problem walking, and is other than her weight issues in very good health.

trump on the other hand has real problems walking.

Bobert is MUCH closer to pulling off :laugh:

Bobert is in Congress, so if that is what you mean, you are correct. She is completely unqualified to be there.

Or did you mean her clothing? The only reason Bobert is in office is she had sex with men for money.

Baptized and confirmed Catholic. trump is not a member of any church.
Do good Christians abandon a child... and have an affair with their dead brother's wife while they are still married? What does Trump have to do with this?

Do good Christians abandon a child.

Speaking as an outsider, I have been amazed by how often they do. The Jewish religion teaches of the importance of supporting family. I have a friend who is a rabbi, and he was shocked at an interfaith meeting that Christian leaders did not care about child support.

and have an affair with their dead brother's wife while they are still married?

He dated his dead brother's widow. By definition a widow is no longer married, and is free to date. It is not called having an affair. The whole "till death do us part", means at death they are parted.

What does Trump have to do with this?

Hunter Biden is an imperfect Christian, who has never run for elected office. trump is not a Christian, and is running for elected office. I really do not see what Hunter Biden has to do with any of this.

It is shameful how Democrats treat strong women.

BTW She rocks that bikini.

If that empty headed Only Fans bimbo is what you call a strong woman, then it's no wonder you think a tacky ho' like Melania Trump was a "classy" First Lady.

Democrats only like 400 pound hamhock eating sows like Stacy Abrams that can barely walk or get out of bed.

Being physically attractive has nothing to do with strength of character.

Sad that the likes of you two don't get that.

The only things you give a woman credit for are hanging off her chest and between her legs.

How intelligent, compassionate and decent she is, or in Boobert's case is NOT, isn't even part of the equation with you.

You rate female politicians on the basis of how much they inspire your sexual fantasies.

We rate them on what they want to do for the people in their districts via the policies they support.

Bobert is MUCH closer to pulling off :laugh:

When she was stripping in front of a live video camera on Only Fans, "pulling it off" is exactly what she did.

With untold numbers of strangers watching and stroking off.

She's exactly what I said she is....

E9qc-AS8-UYAIW-GL.jpg

Well, shades of $arah Palin! lol

Boebert was a teen mother and dropped out of high school in 2004 when she had her first son, and went on to receive her diploma in 2020.

She dropped out of high school during her senior year in 2004 when she had a baby. She earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary. Boebert has used the excuses that she was raised in a Democratic household in a liberal area.

Yet, she is against Sex Education in schools and is trying to end Planned Parenthood!

Just think about that for a moment and where we are here in American politics!

Last edited:
Let’s remember just how many sex scandals Fox News has paid out big money for

On fox all the good looking ladies get asked for head

It’s their corporate plan

Back