Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

They were legally separated, and going through a divorce. The divorce took a year, during which both Hunter and Kathleen publicly dated other people.

trump had an affair that led to an illegitimate child. he is the first president to have a proven illegitimate child, though others almost certainly did (we are looking at you Jefferson). trump did marry the mother of that illegitimate child, in order to steal child support from that child.
He was still married...
Hunter does not recognize his child...He tired to cry poverty to get child support slashed...He does not want the child to have his name...the Bidens do not recognize their granddaughter...

No...why?

They have no contact with the child because the mother fucked him while he was in a drug stupor after his brother died

He had a drug and alcohol relapse at that time

They do not deny she exists

Their paternity agreement gives him no visitation or custody

Just money

He didn’t even remember the woman when she started saying he knocked her up

They fucked once when he was blotto on booze and drugs

He had no memory of her

Not a good co parenting situation huh

You can bet once she’s old enough to desire herself

They will welcome a relationship with her

I’m sure it worked out great for her mother to hook up with the son of a wealthy man though

He was still married...
Hunter does not recognize his child...He tired to cry poverty to get child support slashed...He does not want the child to have his name...the Bidens do not recognize their granddaughter...

That is not a legal term idiot

They have no contact with the child because the mother fucked him while he was in a drug stupor after his brother died

He had a drug and alcohol relapse at that time

They do not deny she exists

Their paternity agreement gives him no visitation or custody

Just money

He didn’t even remember the woman when she started saying he knocked her up

They fucked once when he was blotto on booze and drugs

He had no memory of her

Not a good co parenting situation huh

You can bet once she’s old enough to desire herself

They will welcome a relationship with her

I’m sure it worked out great for her mother to hook up with the son of a wealthy man though

The Biden's do not recognize their granddaughter...as they shpuld...Poor Hunter... good thing he has your undying support...;) I'm impressed...you made more excuses for him than they see in a HS attendance office...;)

So you don’t support a woman doing what ever she wants to with her own body

I couldn't care less what anyone does with their body.

But if someone like Boobert is going to run for and get elected to Congress as a lawmaker, she damned well ought to remember who and what she is before she supports laws that punish other people for doing what they want with THEIR bodies.

I truly wonder if you people on the extremist idiot right are really so thick headed that you honestly don't get that simple, basic point, or if you're so disingenuous that you pretend to not understand it just to keep your argument going.

Not worth worrying about either way.

The Biden's do not recognize their granddaughter...as thry shpuld...Poor Hunter... good thing he has your undying support...;) I'm impressed...you made more excuses for him than they see in a HS attendance office...;)

What the fuck is your legal definition of NOT RECOGNIZE you fucking liar?

Go get a quote from the family or something you shit bag fake Christian

The Biden's do not recognize their granddaughter...as they shpuld...Poor Hunter... good thing he has your undying support...;) I'm impressed...you made more excuses for him than they see in a HS attendance office...;)

This is a fucking made up lie

We're not talking about Trump;) you just said he has no church affiliation...

We quite definitely are talking about trump. I can understand why. he claims to be a Christian, but shows absolutely no Christianity. And more important, he is a public figure. Why are we talking about Hunter Biden?

We quite definitely are talking about trump. I can understand why. he claims to be a Christian, but shows absolutely no Christianity. And more important, he is a public figure. Why are we talking about Hunter Biden?

But we aren't talking about Trump..
We're going to be talking a lot more about Hunter...get used to it.. ;)

Back