Boberts 18 year old son is a Dad

Boebert was a teen mother and dropped out of high school in 2004 when she had her first son, and went on to receive her diploma in 2020.

The Republicans voted her in to be a Congress woman before she ever graduated High School!

Just think about that for a moment!

That's what kind of woman conservative Republican guys admire ... slutty and stupid.

We've finally succeeded in finding something
about which we can give less of a fat, flying fuck
than we do about Lauren Boebert.....

her fucking family.

I don’t mind a person liking sex a lot

It’s when they then pretend to be all christiany and trash others for the same

Boebert was a teen mother and dropped out of high school in 2004 when she had her first son, and went on to receive her diploma in 2020.

The Republicans voted her in to be a Congress woman before she ever graduated High School!

Just think about that for a moment!

I know, right? She never got a diploma, btw, she has a GED which she received shortly before taking office. Reichwingers love them some poorly-educated. lol

Speaking as an outsider, I have been amazed by how often they do. The Jewish religion teaches of the importance of supporting family. I have a friend who is a rabbi, and he was shocked at an interfaith meeting that Christian leaders did not care about child support.

He dated his dead brother's widow. By definition a widow is no longer married, and is free to date. It is not called having an affair. The whole "till death do us part", means at death they are parted.

Hunter Biden is an imperfect Christian, who has never run for elected office. trump is not a Christian, and is running for elected office. I really do not see what Hunter Biden has to do with any of this.
The Bidens do not recognize the child, either...so that situation goes far beyond simple child support...Hunter was still married, so it was an affair...Trump has nothing to do with this...we're talking about bringing children into the world and Christianity in question...
Let's condemn equally if at all....

We've finally succeeded in finding something
about which we can give less of a fat, flying fuck
than we do about Lauren Boebert.....

her fucking family.

Poor kids

The neighbors hate them apparently

There have been incidents of them running wild on the street with ATVs and flipping off the neighbors when they tell them to stop

Let’s remember just how many sex scandals Fox News has paid out big money for

On fox all the good looking ladies get asked for head

It’s their corporate plan
Mybe Kamala can get a job at FOX when she's no longer VP...;)

The Bidens do not recognize the child, either...so that situation goes far beyond simple child support...Hunter was still married, so it was an affair...Trump has nothing to do with this...we're talking about bringing children into the world and Christianity in question...

Said the smarmy fake school marm who openly chases after a married man who calls her his MISTRESS, right here on JPP.

If you're gonna be a tramp, it's probably better if you don't get into discussions about morality, my dear. :rofl2:

Do you know why you fake Christian?

Hunter was still married, so it was an affair.

They were legally separated, and going through a divorce. The divorce took a year, during which both Hunter and Kathleen publicly dated other people.

trump had an affair that led to an illegitimate child. he is the first president to have a proven illegitimate child, though others almost certainly did (we are looking at you Jefferson). trump did marry the mother of that illegitimate child, in order to steal child support from that child.

When she was stripping in front of a live video camera on Only Fans, "pulling it off" is exactly what she did.

With untold numbers of strangers watching and stroking off.

She's exactly what I said she is....

E9qc-AS8-UYAIW-GL.jpg
So you don’t support a woman doing what ever she wants to with her own body

Boberts's 18 old son and the 14-year-old mother are perfectly ready to start a family. They have all the knowledge, education, and maturity raising a child requires. What could possibly go wrong.

Back