Boycott the Left!

The point of debate is to actually have an honest discussion based on facts, not on propaganda from the extreme.

I don't care how "telling" you think it is. I am no longer going to support left-wing blogs and propaganda mills....just not gunna!
Yea! Same here. Now excuse me while I go watch Fox News.

Oh it's hilarious! You Libs can sit here and insult us and be vile and disgusting with every post, before rambling more of your nonsense... and we are expected to behave like innocent little children in Sunday School class? NO NO NO my dear... not how it's going to work!

You fire off a crack at me, and you can expect one right back in your face. And mine HURT!

Bijou has ran around here doing this for days and days, the same shtick... lob an insult, reel off some disgusting put-down, and then try to make a point, and I am tired of ignoring it. You people can either tone down the insulting constant ad homs, or you best grow some thick fucking skin. That's all I can say.

Oh give me a break. She said nothing remotely comparable. Pull up your big boy pants Dixie. Stop making excuses.

Just more mindless babble that ignores that most liberals are at the very least every bit as intelligent as you are.

The notion that everybody should stick their head in a bucket before debating critical issues defines where the intelligence is not.
Boy I can tell you haven't debated PiMP much.

Grind considers himself to be a conservative. At least that is what he has told me in the past. "you forget that I'm a conservative Darla just because i'm such a cool guy" is a direct quote in fact.

I have yet to see him call himself a liberal, can you find that for us? Or perhaps this is another one of those things that you're just "good with" even though the facts state otherwise?
You don't understand. To right wing reactionaries anything slightly to the left of Attila the Hun is a commie pinko liberal.

Nope. They don't. But clearly, your little feewings get hurt when you get called out on your stupidity, your arrogance, your ignorance, your classlessness, your vileness, etc.

It's you who has the thin-skin, rube. That's why every one of your posts teems with vitriol. You're like a paranoid little chihuahua around a bunch of big dogs. The very existence of your inadequacy puts you automatically on the defensive at all times.

No, my feewings are fine. I pride myself in being able to be just as classless and vile as any liberal, especially you. I guarantee you, my classless tasteless ad homs are going to be more evocative and repulsive, just because I understand what those words mean and you don't. If we are going to discard our dignity and get down in the gutter with insulting trash talk, you are going to lose that battle every time, because I am much sharper than you'll ever be. If we are going to compare each other to dogs... you are a toy poodle... 'nuff said.

No, my feewings are fine. I pride myself in being able to be just as classless and vile as any liberal, especially you. I guarantee you, my classless tasteless ad homs are going to be more evocative and repulsive, just because I understand what those words mean and you don't. If we are going to discard our dignity and get down in the gutter with insulting trash talk, you are going to lose that battle every time, because I am much sharper than you'll ever be. If we are going to compare each other to dogs... you are a toy poodle... 'nuff said.

Winning a contest over who can be more classless and tasteless and repulsive isn't what being sharp is about dixie. I mean you won that hands down. I didn't even see her compete in that contest. I don't think you understand what sharpness means.

Winning a contest over who can be more classless and tasteless and repulsive isn't what being sharp is about dixie. I mean you won that hands down. I didn't even see her compete in that contest. I don't think you understand what sharpness means.

He cannot control himself. He is too stupid to recognize that he humiliated himself irretrievably, pages ago. Every subsequent post is a failed, desperate attempt to save what face he thinks he might still have left.

It's pathetic.

Okay, let me explain Bijou's 'game' so you can understand it...

First is the insulting and tasteless ad hom:

Bijou: Quit whining, crybaby. And while you're at it, why don't you check the bullshit-spewing as well?

Then, there is the attempt to make a smug point:

Bijou: A cursory search here reveals PLENTY of posts sourced to Breitbart, newsbusters, Washington Times, etc., which are every bit as biased and falsehood-laden as Hannity and Fox.

And in the Head-to-head competition against my attempt....

First, the insulting and tasteless ad hom:

Dixie: Why don't you go fuck yourself with a razor blade, cunt face?

Then, attempt to make smug point:

A cursory examination of your stupid point reveals, the ONLY sources you consider "unbiased" are left wing propaganda outlets. Maybe that's your problem?

It's clear to see I win the gold... Both my tasteless insult and smug point were flawless in execution, a solid 9.9! ;)

Grind considers himself to be a conservative. At least that is what he has told me in the past. "you forget that I'm a conservative Darla just because i'm such a cool guy" is a direct quote in fact.

I have yet to see him call himself a liberal, can you find that for us? Or perhaps this is another one of those things that you're just "good with" even though the facts state otherwise?

why are you saving all my quotes? O_o

He cannot control himself. He is too stupid to recognize that he humiliated himself irretrievably, pages ago. Every subsequent post is a failed, desperate attempt to save what face he thinks he might still have left.

It's pathetic.

MY FACE! MY FACE! --:palm:-- WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FACE???

why are you saving all my quotes? O_o

I just lmao at this. I just remembered your saying that for some reason. I didn't save it. Like I am going to make a file of your quotes. Like wtf would I do with that? I would do it if there was something in it for me. Are you planning on getting famous and dying young? That could make it worth something.

I sometimes use the term "conservative" because I guess it's the term that fits me the most, or at least, the issues that I talk about the most. (fiscal stuff/guns/constitutional stuff)

I do find it funny when posters like pmp tend to think I am a full blown liberal or something. LOL I don't know how they get that idea. That just blows my mind

But truth is, I am pretty socially liberal, at least with regards to all the big issues these days. Ending the drug war, prison reform, gay rights, not religious (not exclusive to conservatives but in certain circles it is). I don't like rednecks, I don't like middle american values.

So what does that make me? I don't know.. that's why I don't like labels. One could say libertarianish but really I have problems with them today too, I think they are far too idealogical and don't see the big picture.

At the end of the day, I am mostly motivated by self interest sprinkled with a little bit of principle. That's most everyone else too btw, whether or not one cares to admit it.

Back