BREAKING NEWS: Memo finally released!!!!!!!!

You guys said the Mueller investigation is dead doe to this memo! When? You think Manafort will soon be released from house arrest? When? Will Papadopoulos be released from his plea agreement? What about Flynn? No new indictments?

I said that unless Mueller finds actual Trump collusion with Russia, nothing else he finds will matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seriously the FBI said it was all correct?
They said it would undermine intelligence agencies and cause us all to be endangered. Do you feel like you are in more danger knowing that the Obama Administration run DOJ/FBI used opposition research to obtain Warrants to get a window into the opposition campaign during a Presidential campaign? Only those who allowed the agency's power to be abused are in any "danger", and the only "danger" they face is being held accountable for their actions.

They said it would undermine intelligence agencies and cause us all to be endangered. Do you feel like you are in more danger knowing that the Obama Administration run DOJ/FBI used opposition research to obtain Warrants to get a window into the opposition campaign during a Presidential campaign? Only those who allowed the agency's power to be abused are in any "danger", and the only "danger" they face is being held accountable for their actions.

They (FBI leadership) implied exposure would undermine trust- that this is dangerous. They are only correct if we, The American people, allow the corruption to go unpunished. It’s dangerous to us, only if we don’t demand it be cleaned up.

Nah.

Trump wants to fire people so badly right now. He knows he can't. It's kind of interesting to watch.

My post was in jest and I agree with you, but for different reasons. Trump's playing the game correctly. Let the opposition throw everything at you until the media repeats it's expletives at least a few dozen times. Then drop the hammer and wipe them all out.

I was always against FISA, even when the Republicans accused me of being unpatriotic for it!

Muller investigation matches forward.
Flynn is still cooperating.
Manafort will still serve serious time.
Trump will still have a “sit down” with Mueller.

You Rumppers will see that you experienced pre-mature ejaculation, and the beauty you thought you were fucking was really a pig!

is flynn still cooperating? do you have evidence of that?

You guys said the Mueller investigation is dead doe to this memo! When? You think Manafort will soon be released from house arrest? When? Will Papadopoulos be released from his plea agreement? What about Flynn? No new indictments?

i never said that once. I know you are used to having egg end up on your face and looking like an idiot, but that's not me.

i never said that once. I know you are used to having egg end up on your face and looking like an idiot, but that's not me.

Honestly, you're just in denial about that kind of stuff. You tend to go all in - like you did when the Nunes memo was released - and then try to make the case that you didn't when it all backfires.

Honestly, you're just in denial about that kind of stuff. You tend to go all in - like you did when the Nunes memo was released - and then try to make the case that you didn't when it all backfires.

I have said exactly what I said. YOU project your own insecurities onto my comments. I have never ONCE mentioned mueller in any of this. If the deepstate corruption leads to impugning his investigation, then it is what it is, but that's not my motivation.

If he were not they would not have delayed his sentencing at the request of Mueller.

quite the opposite. It was only recently that they delayed his sentencing. And from what I read it wasn't only a mueller decision. Until he is sentenced flynn can still withdraw his plea. You don't think flynn lawyers might be looking at some of this stuff and having second thoughts?

quite the opposite. It was only recently that they delayed his sentencing. And from what I read it wasn't only a mueller decision. Until he is sentenced flynn can still withdraw his plea. You don't think flynn lawyers might be looking at some of this stuff and having second thoughts?

At Mueller’s request, Flynn already plead guilty! Do you not understand what that means?

I said that unless Mueller finds actual Trump collusion with Russia, nothing else he finds will matter
nothing else SHOULD matter,but Mueller shows ever indication of crawling into every nook and cranny
of "related" to the investigation to find dirt -even 10 year old dirt that has nothing to do with electoral collusion

At Mueller’s request, Flynn already plead guilty! Do you not understand what that means?

as I said, he can withdraw his plea any time before sentencing. If there is new information out then he can always reconsider. You idiot lawyer.

Back