BREAKING NEWS: Memo finally released!!!!!!!!

Here is the bottom line and why the democrat party members of JPP will never acknowledge the Memo

The Steele Dossier was used by Obama to wiretap Trump and unmask the data

So Trump was right when he said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. He was 1000% correct

People need to go to jail

Actually she was second in line ... but don't let any facts get in your way.

But you will be the first in line to let reality get in the way, again.

Digest this for a second, The Warrant to spy on a Presidential candidate during an election was obtained by using false information from a British spy paid with money from Hillary Clinton.

Does this not resonate with you as troubling?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, been hearing that line ever since Mueller started, your radio demogogues got to give you new material

Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News — adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

The two officials — one from the bureau's counterintelligence division and the other from the legal division — followed up after an initial review of the memo during a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
https://ijr.com/the-declaration/201...they-found-doesnt-fit-the-democrat-narrative/

I think it’s not very relevant.

is there a reason for the FBI not to disclose to the FISA court that the dossier was funded by the political opponents of Trump? You would want the court to make as informed a decision as possible right?

is there a reason for the FBI not to disclose to the FISA court that the dossier was funded by the political opponents of Trump? You would want the court to make as informed a decision as possible right?

don't ask jarod sensible questions, he doesn't do sensible very well

Digest this for a second, The Warrant to spy on a Presidential candidate during an election was obtained by using false information from a British spy paid with money from Hillary Clinton.

I'll let you cry alone

And lying to the FISA judge in order to obtain their FISA warrant. Whewwww, it's getting good!

Do you think who collected the info affects the truthfulness of it?

What are those Asshole staffers doing rummaging around in highly classified documents?

Then on top of that, composing a misleading memo using it as a source and getting it released to the public?

I call FOUL and where is the law enforcement dudes to arrest them all?

If our classified documents are no longer safe, we might as well declassify any and all and toss them to the newspapers.

... and Hillary did what?

But you can't refute anything I said, show us where Nunes's memo is anything beyond Nunes's interpretation of the classified documents. It isn't a Committee report, just Nunes's conclusion, prove your point and show us where I am wrong

Your turn, or, we'd have to assume you are the one looking foolish

Every Republican committee member signed off on the memo. But whatever makes you feel better.

I'm so sorry. :(

The judge could recall this warrant if he wants to ...... if for no other reason than to further save his reputation.

Do you think who collected the info affects the truthfulness of it?

It is relevant don't you think? Especially if there isn't anything else to corroborate it.

Keep spinning GayRod. Your responses today tell me that you know deep down this is big.

Memo completely ignores fact that Steele dossier begun by GOP... his newly declassified Nunes Memo completely omits the fact that a conservative website called the Washington Free Beacon, funded by New York GOP hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired Fusion GPS, which produced the Steele dossier.

Have another drink.

Back