BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

lying under oath? wonder if roger Clemons will get the Clinton free pass.
Clinton was tried in an impeachment hearing and was acquited. The problem for Clemons is that what he lied about was material to the testimony he gave, so he may very well be looking at perjury charges.

Clinton was tried in an impeachment hearing and was acquited. The problem for Clemons is that what he lied about was material to the testimony he gave, so he may very well be looking at perjury charges.

I remember RS acting very pissed about Clemens and pretending that perjury was nothing wrong.

Yeah Spitzer what did was in no way consensual.

Listen, there would be no sex slavery if prostitution were legal and regulated. If you want to look at who's responsible for the atrocities in the prostitution world, look no further than the moralists, Democrat or Republican.

Sexual trafficking is a major problem, even in countries with legal prostitution like the netherlands. People, who profess to be a state, or nations, top law enforcement officer need to make sexual trafficking a priority. Purchasing prostitutes runs counter to that goal, even if its with a consensual high priced call girl. How the f*ck is anyone going to take this clown seriously, when he busts a New York massage parlar that has 20 undocumented chinese girls, and their pimps?

fair is fair democrat's.. you all are in joyfull glee when its a republican that goes down.. i expect the same with a dem.

Damn you all... this thread is not about clowntoon.... it is about Spitzer....

Come on now... time for the Larry Craig type jokes.... break em out....

Damn you all... this thread is not about clowntoon.... it is about Spitzer....

Come on now... time for the Larry Craig type jokes.... break em out....
'Cept Spitzer wasn't toe tappin' and it at least appears he likes girls both in and out of his marriage.

Sexual trafficking is a major problem, even in countries with legal prostitution like the netherlands. People, who profess to be a state, or nations, top law enforcement officer need to make sexual trafficking a priority. Purchasing prostitutes runs counter to that goal, even if its with a consensual high priced call girl. How the f*ck is anyone going to take this clown seriously, when he busts a New York massage parlar that has 20 undocumented chinese girls, and their pimps?

Oh come on, Cypress. You're not really a liberal. You're a leftist moralist, the people responible for the hardships.

fair is fair democrat's.. you all are in joyfull glee when its a republican that goes down.. i expect the same with a dem.

Whenever Larry Craig was "caught" I laughed a bit but I defended him. The charges were ridiculous and I couldn't care less if he actually did anyway.

What I truly despise about politicians is when they make their wives stand by them in this shit. She should have told him to fuck right off. It's like the house banking scandal. I remember one Congressman standing there with his wife and he was BLAMING her for overdrafting on an account that only had his name on it. And she just stood there.

t1home.spitzer.presser.ap.jpg

What I truly despise about politicians is when they make their wives stand by them in this shit. She should have told him to fuck right off. It's like the house banking scandal. I remember one Congressman standing there with his wife and he was BLAMING her for overdrafting on an account that only had his name on it. And she just stood there.

Political "wives" are actually paid servants.

Call 1-800-POLI-SHIELD to get one.

i laughed my ass off when larry craig was saying" IM NOT GAY"

love it when Hippocrates are busted. None of these people deserve your automatic respect. just keep that in mind.

Clinton didn't violate any laws getting laid. He just has no self control. Spitzer broke the law getting laid. Although I wonder if he is MORE involved than JUST soliciting? Usually you don't get a federal indictment or a felony state indictment for just paying for ass.

Yeah, there's more here.

i laughed my ass off when larry craig was saying" IM NOT GAY"

love it when Hippocrates are busted. None of these people deserve your automatic respect. just keep that in mind.

What I have been taught by this whole affair is to not tap my foot in a public restroom, less the government arrest me.

Well..................

Clinton didn't violate any laws getting laid. He just has no self control. Spitzer broke the law getting laid. Although I wonder if he is MORE involved than JUST soliciting? Usually you don't get a federal indictment or a felony state indictment for just paying for ass.

You certainly should know...counselor...how much do they charge in NM?...Inquiring minds want to know!:cof1: Never mind I am on Counselor IA...:cof1:

Oh I was just saying that in the office!

in the picture Spitzer looks like he is trying to swallow his own face.

You'd think he could afford a more attractive robot. :nono:

No good going cheepo on your shield. People will be less willing to forgive you for your numerous crimes if she's not even attractive. That's all a woman is worth, after all.

Back