BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

blackas would be ripping him a new ass if it were a republican.
I think moron's from either party are funny as shit when their hypocracy is exposed.

The only thing cypress is breaking out is the 1,001 st picture of his 80's Joe Dirt mullette hair cut.

blackas would be ripping him a new ass if it were a republican.
I think moron's from either party are funny as shit when their hypocracy is exposed.

Post ANY quote of mine denigrating ANY politician about having sex .. straight or gay.

Should be easy for you to do since you're so sure you know what I think.

Perhaps.... but some ways are ILLEGAL.

Granted .. but Americans are like little children when it comes to the openness of sex.

Hopefully, they won't spend another 40 million dollars of US taxcpayer money investigating exactly where Spitzers dick has been.

I could care less about the legallity. Dudes a scum bag if he pays to cheat on his wife unless she's ok with it.

I could care less about the legallity. Dudes a scum bag if he pays to cheat on his wife unless she's ok with it.
Hell yeah specially with all the free running around out there. But they don't go away. And they talk, alot, to really ugly friends that worked with them in their government job and the ugly friend says, keep the dress with the spooge on it just in case.

What was his aleged involvement.

If he broke the law he deserves to be prosecuted and removed from office.

Back