BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

What I truly despise about politicians is when they make their wives stand by them in this shit. She should have told him to fuck right off. It's like the house banking scandal. I remember one Congressman standing there with his wife and he was BLAMING her for overdrafting on an account that only had his name on it. And she just stood there.

t1home.spitzer.presser.ap.jpg

Remember when Kobe Bryant's wife sat next to him when he admitted what he had done? (prior to him buying her a $4 million 'apology' ring)

There was this politician over in England who had sex with two male prostitutes and their shit, and his wife forgave him.

Which is what I'm saying. These people aren't human.

What I truly despise about politicians is when they make their wives stand by them in this shit. She should have told him to fuck right off. It's like the house banking scandal. I remember one Congressman standing there with his wife and he was BLAMING her for overdrafting on an account that only had his name on it. And she just stood there.

t1home.spitzer.presser.ap.jpg

She's a nice looking lady. Who probably deserves better than this a-hole.

sue for Alimony!

Only in Nevada.............

Prostitution ring. Do they wash it between customers?

Where it is legal/taxed and regulated....control freaks...eh?....:cof1:

Oh and by the way...a former IRS agent has a payed/interest in the Brothel formerly known as 'The Mustang Ranch' and I do believe the other known as...'MoonLight Bunny Ranch....could be wrong...nah!

Last edited:
Well, at least Spitzer kept to his motto of keeping Americans working....

5'5" American Brunette weighing 105 lbs.....

You would think in his position he'd able to pull some *ss pretty easily. Then you get the 'yeah he may be a scumbag for cheating on his wife but oh well' type response and it probably wouldn't cost him much politically.

Back