BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

Granted .. but Americans are like little children when it comes to the openness of sex.

Hopefully, they won't spend another 40 million dollars of US taxcpayer money investigating exactly where Spitzers dick has been.

Agree on both points. But this really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

Given that he has already apologized for his actions, my guess is he cops a plea. So hopefully they won't waste much at all in prosecuting the former superstar....

How would we know if his wife is OK with it?

She stood by him in the press conference and claims that she's not leaving him.

there's not a woman on the planet who's going to be okay with that. He lied to her, evidently. He betrayed her trust.

and he broke the law.

Forgiveness is another matter. But, I guarantee you, she's not okay with it.

there's not a woman on the planet who's going to be okay with that. He lied to her, evidently. He betrayed her trust.

and he broke the law.

Forgiveness is another matter. But, I guarantee you, she's not okay with it.

You should get out more my brother.

Marriage does not come in a box or can it be crafted from cookie-cutters.

Very true Bac , they very well could have an open marriage.

If you hire a prostitute you are not looking for the same thing as when you have an affair.

Its actutally less of an insult to a marriage in my mind.

I could not do either but I know guys are built a little differntly. I think there are men who can resist this type of activity and others who just cannot.

He should have known himself well enough to not run for office or do law enforcement work if he cant control his pecker but as for his relationship with his wife only they know.

he paid for sex.

I personally do not believe that should be illegal, but being that it is, if he did it, he should resign.

If he was a good governor, I dont know if he was or not, it is a shame as it does not really affect his ability to be governor, in my opinion. Except that it shows a lack of respect for an unjust law.

If you hire a prostitute you are not looking for the same thing as when you have an affair.

I could not do either but I know guys are built a little differntly. I think there are men who can resist this type of activity and others who just cannot.

He should have known himself well enough to not run for office or do law enforcement work if he cant control his pecker but as for his relationship with his wife only they know.

I agree with you.

Oh yeah. I wish I had ten bucks for every guy who ever told me he was in an open marriage.

Just ask them if you can confirm that with their wife first.

Agree on both points. But this really couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

Given that he has already apologized for his actions, my guess is he cops a plea. So hopefully they won't waste much at all in prosecuting the former superstar....

Has he been indicted ro even charged with anything.

They usually don't go after the Johns, even if they're governor (or Senator. See, Vitter, David). Having said that, the case against the prostitution ring itself if being handled by the Public Corruption Division of the DoJ.

Bingo, he would look like Casper the gohst in that picture if she we'er ok with it.
It's going to be comical watching him squirm.

Desh, This isn't about "open marriages".

If the marriage was "open" he wouldn't have had to lie to her, would he?

This is about lying. He obviously lied to her. And betrayed her trust.

Desh, This isn't about "open marriages".

If the marriage was "open" he wouldn't have had to lie to her, would he?

This is about lying. He obviously lied to her. And betrayed her trust.

Oh boy .. betraying the trust of ones spouse .. that never happens .. except about every second of every day.

Back