BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

We get cranky when our politicians refuse to pay for it, thinking they should get it free because of who they are - that's what burns me up.

Anyway, morals crusaders of any stripe should think about what they've been up to, what they're currently up to and what they might get up to before they begin the next moral panic designed to put them front and centre in the public eye.

We get cranky when our politicians refuse to pay for it, thinking they should get it free because of who they are - that's what burns me up.

Anyway, morals crusaders of any stripe should think about what they've been up to, what they're currently up to and what they might get up to before they begin the next moral panic designed to put them front and centre in the public eye.

I agree on "moral crusaders" .. but think Americans are hypocritcal about sex.

True .. but that swings both ways.

Men aren't the one ones having illicit sex.

Let’s see how this shakes out this week. The place I work for has political ties. We have been hearing he has already been indicted and that this is a Rico case. If true, there is much more here.

However, and this is a big however…this information could be coming from NY Republicans trying to put the final nails in his coffin.

But if there is any truth to it, he’s going to be resigning this week. So let’s just wait and see.

Let’s see how this shakes out this week. The place I work for has political ties. We have been hearing he has already been indicted and that this is a Rico case. If true, there is much more here.

However, and this is a big however…this information could be coming from NY Republicans trying to put the final nails in his coffin.

But if there is any truth to it, he’s going to be resigning this week. So let’s just wait and see.

I don't disagree and I also believe that he will resign .. but if it was up to me, it would remain an issue between him and his wife.

LMAO...........

You should get out more my brother.

Marriage does not come in a box or can it be crafted from cookie-cutters.

I do believe it is about appropriate to play the Wilson Pickett version of...'Midnight Hour' albeit I also like the rendition ot CCR..could not find a link!

Dedicated to Cypress...and to include 'Land of a Thousand Dances'...By Wilson...seems to relate to the ilk of Cypress!

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3lv2PAwke8[/nomedia]

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi1_Es85fA&feature=related[/nomedia]

Oh boy .. betraying the trust of ones spouse .. that never happens .. except about every second of every day.

I don't know, maybe we're talking past each other. Of course the lying and cheating part is her deal, it's not my business.

I was just saying that I don't think she's okay with it. I thought you said she was okay with it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GfSt75MVc"]YouTube - The Commitments - Dark end of the Street[/ame]

I think the Wlison Picket Dark end of the street is more appropriate.

My favorite verson.

I didn't realize he has three daughters. It's going to be four women at home and him? I can only imagine the wrath he is going to face.

yeah don't tell the prospective other woman that you are in an open marriage. Instead tell her that you are a widower and that your wife has been dead for a while but you can't take her home right now cause your mentally ill sister lives with you and she freaks when new people come to the house. :D

Socrtease or Jarod....

CNBC just stated that Spitzer could be facing a felony charge since he "transported" the prostitute across state lines. Is that a possibility?

Yes, that act still exists. Transporting women across state lines for the purpose of prostitution is indeed a felony.

Title 18 USC 2421

Whoever knowingly transports any individual in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, with intent that such individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

Back