BREAKING NEWS: NY GOVERNOR SPITZER INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION RING!

Title 18 USC 2421

Whoever knowingly transports any individual in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, with intent that such individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

Nice.... my guess is he won't resign until he gets his plea deal all arranged. Poor Eliot... there goes his career... breaks my heart.

Title 18 USC 2421

Whoever knowingly transports any individual in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United States, with intent that such individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

It's an ancient draconian law from 1910 and he probably will plead to something less than a felony. He's not going to get 10 years.

It's an ancient draconian law from 1910 and he probably will plead to something less than a felony. He's not going to get 10 years.
True dat, but a law nonetheless. Whatareya going to do? Obey the law and not worry or not obey and wonder when the men in pretty suits with nice shiney badges come for you. As the theme song to Baretta once said, Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Don't do it.

True dat, but a law nonetheless. Whatareya going to do? Obey the law and not worry or not obey and wonder when the men in pretty suits with nice shiney badges come for you. As the theme song to Baretta once said, Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Don't do it.

I always thought that was a stupid saying. An excuse for apathy at outrageous laws and sentences.

I always thought that was a stupid saying. An excuse for apathy at outrageous laws and sentences.
I keep telling myself I am really gonna like that kid in 5 more years. I have repeated it the whole time I have typed this. I will continue to say it until I am sure of it. Gooz frahbah!

I keep telling myself I am really gonna like that kid in 5 more years. I have repeated it the whole time I have typed this. I will continue to say it until I am sure of it. Gooz frahbah!

Find the radius of a circle on which a central angle of 75 degrees intercepts an arc of 29 cm.

Don't speak so eloquently on how you will clean up corruption if you don't know how to shower first....

I love this response that I found on the HuffPo. I am with her! :

"I wouldn't have been available to walk out on the stage with him in a public show of solidarity with his dirty old self. I would have been down at the local medical laboratory, getting tested for every blood-borne virus known to be transmitted sexually. There woulda been fireworks at the Spitzer house if I was married to that old boy. I'd thrown every one of my throwing dishes at his head, threw his clothes out the front door, crashed his Lexus and told him to hire one of those honeys at 5500 hundred a pop to walk out in front of the cameras with him in my place."

Back