Can Artificial Intelligence have free will?

Doc Douche was funny though.
He stole it from another member, a Trumper.

All Perry has is what he projects others have: ad hominems.

Ask a technical question of which you have expertise and he'll return shortly with a Googled answer, no references and claim how stupid you are. IMO, he has similar mental issues as Mason, Jack and Steven. The latter two of which have been banned, although Jack is free to return.

In addition to the LLM (Large Language Model), however, a language agent has files that record its beliefs, desires, plans, and observations as sentences of natural language. The language agent uses the LLM to form a plan of action based on its beliefs and desires. In this way, the cognitive architecture of language agents is familiar from folk psychology.

https://dailynous.com/2023/07/04/a-case-for-ai-wellbeing-guest-post/

An AI system can set tasks for itself and complete them. This fulfills one definition of free will.

free will

noun
1: voluntary choice or decision
I do this of my own free will

2: freedom of humans to make choices that are not determined by prior causes or by divine intervention

The FACT that a machine has to be first programmed by humans eliminates that possibility. Machines also do not have morals or conscience. They merely carry out pre-programmed and determined functions.

He stole it from another member, a Trumper.

All Perry has is what he projects others have: ad hominems.

Ask a technical question of which you have expertise and he'll return shortly with a Googled answer, no references and claim how stupid you are. IMO, he has similar mental issues as Mason, Jack and Steven. The latter two of which have been banned, although Jack is free to return.

I have no desire to get involved in your bitch fights.

I have no desire to get involved in your bitch fights.

Yet you did anyway. Why did you involve yourself if you have no desire to do so, Tink?

7twotm.gif

ibdamann-logo.gif
ibdamann-logo.gif
ibdamann-logo.gif

All Perry has is what he projects others have: ad hominem.
All Terry has is an arsenal of ad hominem.

Ask a technical question of which you have expertise and he'll return shortly with a Googled answer, no references and claim how stupid you are.
Ask an honest question and Terry will feel seething envy at your apparent ability to think independently. Terry will then hurl insults out of HATRED.

IMO, Terry has delusions of being a psychiatric professional who can somehow diagnose others. These delusions prevent Terry from engaging with other humans in any meaningful way or from even being able to distinguish between different people. Terry is really only of value to Spanky.

terry-spanky.gif
terry-spanky.gif
terry-spanky.gif

ibdamann-logo.gif
ibdamann-logo.gif
ibdamann-logo.gif

All Terry has is an arsenal of ad hominem.

Ask an honest question and Terry will feel seething envy at your apparent ability to think independently. Terry will then hurl insults out of HATRED.

IMO, Terry has delusions of being a psychiatric professional who can somehow diagnose others. These delusions prevent Terry from engaging with other humans in any meaningful way or from even being able to distinguish between different people. Terry is really only of value to Spanky.

terry-spanky.gif
terry-spanky.gif
terry-spanky.gif

Why would any sane person trust a liar or a psycho? Both are inherently dishonest. One does it by choice, the other because they can't help themselves.

Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Why would any sane person trust a liar or a psycho?
Are you claiming that there exists someone who trusts you? I would find that very difficult to believe.

One does it by choice, the other because they can't help themselves.
Just a side note, I suppose I am the first to mention to you that the pronoun "they" is a plural and cannot be used for "One." You should have written "... the other because he cannot help himself." I don't know when exactly you dropped out of school but you definitely should have learned this back when you were very young.

Anyway, your "judgements" and "diagnoses" don't go very far. You aren't a psychiatric professional and you aren't very bright.

I do have a question for you. Who forced the debilitating TDS onto you? ... and who does your thinking for you as of late? Is it Cypress?

98dc338c52b1efb0166f94f7d6c5dea5.jpg

Are you claiming that there exists someone who trusts you? I would find that very difficult to believe.

Just a side note, I suppose I am the first to mention to you that the pronoun "they" is a plural and cannot be used for "One." You should have written "... the other because he cannot help himself." I don't know when exactly you dropped out of school but you definitely should have learned this back when you were very young.

Anyway, your "judgements" and "diagnoses" don't go very far. You aren't a psychiatric professional and you aren't very bright.

I do have a question for you. Who forced the debilitating TDS onto you? ... and who does your thinking for you as of late? Is it Cypress?

https://i.pinimg.com/750x/98/dc/33/98dc338c52b1efb0166f94f7d6c5dea5.jpg[/IM][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Into the Night, post: 5721605, member: 7417"]Mantra 1d.[/QUOTE]Bulverism. Bigotry.[QUOTE="Into the Night, post: 0"]Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="gfm7175, post: 3787275, member: 7449"]Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.[/QUOTE][QUOTE="IBDaMann, post: 5507009, member: 8245"]bigotry, bulverism, [/QUOTE]​

I find The Sock boring.

He hasn't posted an argument for months on this forum. He just insults people, makes up random shit, and accuses everyone of being a sock.

That's a lie since I have over a dozen posts from you and your "friends" every day.

Obviously, you haven't participated in any of JPP intellectual threads, Sybil. Pounding out "RQAA" and "bulverism" doesn't count, dumbass.

I think he has only accused me of it once lol.

It's not a sock to come back with a different username. It's a sock to simultaneously use two or more accounts.

For example; I think Perry PhD, who has used a sock (Novojank, since deleted) is also a former member who was banned. He exhibits behavior similar to Jack and Steven VanderMolen AKA Peace N Safety, now permbanned. If you notice, Mason also shares similar traits with three of them. My best guess is bipolarism. In Sybil's case, schizophrenia.

Last edited:
It's not a sock to come back with a different username. It's a sock to simultaneously use two or more accounts.

For example; I think Perry PhD, who has used a sock (Novojank, since deleted) is also a former member who was banned. He exhibits behavior similar to Jack and Steven VanderMolen AKA Peace N Safety, now permbanned. If you notice, Mason also shares similar traits with three of them. My best guess is bipolarism. In Sybil's case, schizophrenia.

I've ran forums before, they can easily track IP addresses so ask them how many accounts I have under mine unless you think I'm posting from the library all day.

Regardless, who cares how many accounts a person uses, it's about what their posting, not their name.

To Tinkerpeach: QED

I've ran forums before, they can easily track IP addresses so ask them how many accounts I have under mine unless you think I'm posting from the library all day.

Regardless, who cares how many accounts a person uses, it's about what their posting, not their name.
Not with a VPN unless they fuck up.

Disagreed since socks are a form of dishonesty. It's a lie. Do you trust people who lie to you and think you are stupid enough to believe it? Worst is a malicious lie. There's a difference between the reply a man gives a woman who asks "does this make me look fat?" and when they lie about their education and experience on the Internet.

Disagreed since socks are a form of dishonesty. It's a lie. Do you trust people who lie to you and think you are stupid enough to believe it? Worst is a malicious lie. There's a difference between the reply a man gives a woman who asks "does this make me look fat?" and when they lie about their education and experience on the Internet.

Most people don't know about VPN's.

Okay, Sock. You are lying.

You lie about your education.
You lie about your socks.
You lie about your 'patriotism' and try to hide behind the Constitution you despise.
You lie about the effectiveness of a VPN and how many people use them.
You lie about your own posts.

You're a liar, Sock.

Back