Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

This is absolutely a Muslim terrorist attack.

If it's not, I'll be very surprised.

That is simply horrendous. Why was the parade route not more secure?

Wow, humanity sinks to a new low. :(

bullshit, if it was Muslim or a minority, you'd have his home address and rap sheet on the news by now....security camera's are showing...AS USUAL ITS A WHITE GUY AND I WILL BET MY LAST DOLLAR, THIS PUNK WHEN CAUGHT...WILL PLEA THE I WAS A VICTIM OF A CAR JACKING BY A BLACK MAN AND SPED OFF FOR MY LIFE....I THOUGHT I WAS DRIVING OVER SPEED BUMPS, I DIDN'T SEE THE PPL, I DIDN'T HAVE MY GLASS ON

Tell me all about hedge funds.

This is all you need to know, Matt:

giphy.gif

Wrong again, dipshit

[Anyone with a working brain cell knows if it was a muslim, we'd have his DNA results by now and if it was a black guy, his body would be at the morgue by now....AS USUAL A RETARDED WHITE GUY COULD BE A LIBERAL, WHO'S MAD ABOUT THE kYLE VERDICT, I DUNNO, BUT I DO KNOW ITS A WHITE MAN...AS USUAL No muslim or negro is that stupid, at least I hope not[/B]

bullshit, if it was Muslim or a minority, you'd have his home address and rap sheet on the news by now....security camera's are showing...AS USUAL ITS A WHITE GUY AND I WILL BET MY LAST DOLLAR, THIS PUNK WHEN CAUGHT...WILL PLEA THE I WAS A VICTIM OF A CAR JACKING BY A BLACK MAN AND SPED OFF FOR MY LIFE....I THOUGHT I WAS DRIVING OVER SPEED BUMPS, I DIDN'T SEE THE PPL, I DIDN'T HAVE MY GLASS ON

You are not tigerred59. I have called you out on this b4 here.

So you went and studied her up and are closer to mimicking tigerred59. But you're a dude and not high and cramping like tigerred59. I know that girl and how she is.

She would already know it's a black dude, dumbass.

My guess is you are TDAK.

This is rich. Now we have a real black supremacist while the media created a fake white supremacist with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Truthfully I know very little about both. I know things about the market, but not hedge funds.

As for homosexual prostitution. My ex befriended one for whatever reason so I had to play nice. He had some good jokes, really!

I don't swing that way, though. The dude was good for jokes, he's not getting near my penis, though.

I doubt either of us have anything to fear from Diesel. ;)

Back