Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

I have no doubt Trump along with his supporters will help provide and pay for the electricity this monster will need when they fry his black ass. I'm still in shock that a black man lived to see another day with all these cops on hand with guns....THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT DESERVE ROUGE COP JUSTICE....but you never see this shit, its always some innocent unarmed black guy.

No. Absolutely no. No people "deserve" rogue cop justice and you shouldn't be encouraging them to continue murdering innocent people in broad daylight in public with no consequences.

No. Absolutely no. No people "deserve" rogue cop justice and you shouldn't be encouraging them to continue murdering innocent people in broad daylight in public with no consequences.

Except verified heroin trafficking junky faggots. Where's the donate button?

What if the "unborn" are Jewish Blacks or retarded Polacks? Does your opinion change?

Why are you so ready to kill them as children or adults but not in utero?

I think Stretch is one of the most effectively evil assholes in this or any other forum. The benefit she has over nearly every other person who thinks like she does is that she's literate. She's able to frame her corruption, malice, and rabid hatred in ways that seem compelling. She should be burned at the stake and then weighted to the bottom of the ocean for good measure.

It isn't a terrorist attack. It happened two days ago and hasn't been labeled a terrorist attack. Matt Dillon is just a hateful racist and a thoroughly shitty human.

Hmmm ... parents who are opposed to CRT are domestic terrorists ... killing and maiming kids is not ... YEP dimlib logic 101.

I think Stretch is one of the most effectively evil assholes in this or any other forum. The benefit she has over nearly every other person who thinks like she does is that she's literate. She's able to frame her corruption, malice, and rabid hatred in ways that seem compelling. She should be burned at the stake and then weighted to the bottom of the ocean for good measure.

careful brother, black magic spells often turn back on their point of origin.

Back