Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin

You act like you take the brown acid.

That's just to lull the stupid and the crazy into underestimating me.

5rusew.jpg

You're a fucking idiot. I hope that's you with all that grass blocking your scope, fucktard.

Chances the one in that pic could hit a target? None.

A cowardly wannabe.

As for the pic, the grass disrupts the glare from the scope.

Chances the one in the pick could hit the target? My money's on that he could hit
the black of a 100yd. target 5 out of 5 times at 600 yd. Then do it again.

The tiger wants to publicly apologize to any redneck racist I pissed off claiming it was one of you that ployed through that parade in WI and killed and injured all those ppl...turns out it was a negro felon. Not in a zillion years would I think a black man who's clearly dangerous, would ever ever SURVIVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE COPS PRESENT AND LOADED. I'm completely at a loss for words....A ACTUAL BLACK CRIMINAL WHO DESERVES A KNEE TO THE NECK, A BULLET TO THE BACK, A DEADLY CHOKE HOLD....all the aboved mentioned, murdered by cops....but this black man, lived to see another day.....I guess you have to unarmed and alone for cops to kill ya, I dunno...anyways, my condolesnce to the families and I hope to God, they roast this black mf' down to the bone marrow and then some and and and I hope to God, ppl see just how the justice system works in this country.....this monster, this lunatic who should be behind bars, was given a 1000 bond for assaulting the mother of his child and because she was black, the system just didn't give a damn and here we are folks.

Why would you repost that psychopath's incoherent babblings?

I have no doubt Trump along with his supporters will help provide and pay for the electricity this monster will need when they fry his black ass. I'm still in shock that a black man lived to see another day with all these cops on hand with guns....THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT DESERVE ROUGE COP JUSTICE....but you never see this shit, its always some innocent unarmed black guy.

I have no doubt Trump along with his supporters will help provide and pay for the electricity this monster will need when they fry his black ass. I'm still in shock that a black man lived to see another day with all these cops on hand with guns....THESE ARE THE TYPE OF PPL THAT DESERVE ROUGE COP JUSTICE....but you never see this shit, its always some innocent unarmed black guy.

"Rouge Cop Justice" is hilarious.

sounds like a new gender non binary cop reality show.

America is breaking down rapidly now.

The Chinese are ever so pleased.

Buckle Up.

America's not breaking down, our justice is broke and that keebler elf biden put in charge of our justice system is a damn joke, not to mention these spinless worthless judges we have locally....HAD OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKED, COPS TAHT KILL UNARMED BLACKS WOULD GO TO JAIL AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE JUSTICE PROTESTORS, THOSE REDNECKS THAT STORMED THE CAPITAL, ALL SHOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW, KYLE WOULD BE IN PRISON AND THAT NEGRO THAT KILLED 5 PPL AND INJURED 40, NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ON BAIL

The tiger wants to publicly apologize to any redneck racist I pissed off claiming it was one of you that ployed through that parade in WI and killed and injured all those ppl...turns out it was a negro felon. Not in a zillion years would I think a black man who's clearly dangerous, would ever ever SURVIVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE COPS PRESENT AND LOADED. I'm completely at a loss for words....A ACTUAL BLACK CRIMINAL WHO DESERVES A KNEE TO THE NECK, A BULLET TO THE BACK, A DEADLY CHOKE HOLD....all the aboved mentioned, murdered by cops....but this black man, lived to see another day.....I guess you have to unarmed and alone for cops to kill ya, I dunno...anyways, my condolesnce to the families and I hope to God, they roast this black mf' down to the bone marrow and then some and and and I hope to God, ppl see just how the justice system works in this country.....this monster, this lunatic who should be behind bars, was given a 1000 bond for assaulting the mother of his child and because she was black, the system just didn't give a damn and here we are folks.

thank you for allowing your own awakening.

America's not breaking down, our justice is broke and that keebler elf biden put in charge of our justice system is a damn joke, not to mention these spinless worthless judges we have locally....HAD OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKED, COPS TAHT KILL UNARMED BLACKS WOULD GO TO JAIL AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE JUSTICE PROTESTORS, THOSE REDNECKS THAT STORMED THE CAPITAL, ALL SHOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW, KYLE WOULD BE IN PRISON AND THAT NEGRO THAT KILLED 5 PPL AND INJURED 40, NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ON BAIL

hawkeye tends toward negativity.

he doesn't know the secret.

Back