Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’

Nah, I just like showing RWNJs the idiocy of their arguments. Case in point: RWNJs say people need to be turned back at the border and we need a 30-foot wall to insure immigrants can't come in illegally. Then RWNJs say we are supposed to offer housing to those same people rather than turn them back at the border. The cognitive dissonance, it's frightening! :D

You don't want them turned back at the border, so...how many are you taking in? :D

Does it look like it?

here-s-what-happens-when-migrant-caravan-arrives-at-u-s-border__935485_.jpg

rkf9cbgie1u11.jpg

central_america_migrant_caravan_89794_c0-204-5307-3298_s885x516.jpg

46jf07e06qt11.png

Where are the links showing all these pics were taken at the US border? Reddit doesn't count. :nono:

Spell it out, this lefty wants to know what I'm claiming to want (which is probably the opposite of what trump wants.)

You want illegal immigrants. Or so you said. Now that Trump wants to send you some, because you don't have any in your house at the moment, you think it's a stupid idea...right? :D

Spell it out, this lefty wants to know what I'm claiming to want (which is probably the opposite of what trump wants.) :laugh:

Pelosi doesn’t want ‘the little gifts of love’ dumped on her district lol.

Trump’s proposal actually makes sense: why should border communities be forced to contend with them? Spread the misery around.

Such as saying Trump doesn’t have the authority to move immigrants to *unauthorized* sanctuary cities lol.

Democrats should hope people aren’t paying attention.

You guys are having a hard time understanding how silly trump's plan is, so maybe this article will make it plainer lol.

"Trump’s rhetoric about undocumented immigrants and asylum seekers has not just been about how they are taking advantage of lax American laws or that they are in the country illegally but that they are also dangerous. He has decried them as gang members, “animals” and even terrorists. He has said Mexico and Central American countries are sending their dregs northward. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists,” Trump said in his 2015 presidential announcement speech, “and some, I assume, are good people.”

So what better way to deal with the increasing problem at the Southern border, Trump reasons, than to ... tell these alleged criminals they’ll get a one-way ticket to a community that will welcome them?

The first major issue with this is that, regardless of where these people are sent, they can go wherever they want after that. The Post’s Nick Miroff and Tim Meko this weekend showed us where people tend to go once they cross the border, and it’s to nearly every corner of the country. If people have the means and wherewithal to get from the border to Crookston, Minn., what’s to stop them from, after they get sent to San Francisco, simply resuming their plans to go wherever they initially intended to go?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cities-makes-no-sense/?utm_term=.279efc172e82

Such as saying Trump doesn’t have the authority to move immigrants to *unauthorized* sanctuary cities lol.

Democrats should hope people aren’t paying attention.

L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti tweeted that immigrants “are people, not pawns.”

Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf told Trump to stop fanning “hate and division.”

San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo called for “sensible solutions.”

L.A. County Supervisor Hilda Solis said in a statement that “the only way to address immigration in this country is through bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-sanctuary-city-trump-democrats-20190416-story.html

Now, they want to work with the GOP, lol.

:rofl2:

Back