"Christianity" in America

A lot of people at JPP should be more clear.

Yet day after day we are bombarded with one thread after another claiming every follower of Islam is evil, thanks to the actions of a microscopic number of extremists.

So your whole premise with these various threads is to standing up for Islam. You're doing God's work Zap. All praise be to you.

ZappasGuitar
"Christianity" in America
A big round of applause for "the religion of peace"!

Those are your words. You wrote them. Own up to it.

Oh I do.

Sadly it is Y-O-U who, rather than asking for clarification, is instead trying your damnedest to assign meaning to them that I never intended.

Oh I do.

Sadly it is Y-O-U who, rather than asking for clarification, is instead trying your damnedest to assign meaning to them that I never intended.

Well, it's you who claim to be so educated, then why can't you clarify what you mean initially?

Oh I do.

No need to ask for clarification when what you posted is quite clear on the intent you had when posting it.

See how that works when people are smarter than you'll ever be, BOY?

Yoyo, you might as well hang it up and go suck on Toxic's withered teets. I have you on ignore, and I don't peek. Ever.

BTW, why do you and Jaded feel the need to constantly brag about your ignore list and talk about people you ha e on ignore.

Seems like nothing more than a an attention whore coward.

IF CHRISTIANITY IS DEFINED BY EVANGELICALS, AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE ANY RELIGION OR MORALS AND THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
RUNS THE DAY. EVANGELICALISM IS A CULT THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR NAME TO SATANISM THAT FITS

A lot of people at JPP should be more clear.

Yet day after day we are bombarded with one thread after another claiming every follower of Islam is evil, thanks to the actions of a microscopic number of extremists.

Yet day after day we are bombarded with one thread after another claiming guns are bad and certain ones should be banned for everyone because of the actions of a microscopic number of people that misused them.

Back