"Christianity" in America

10+ pages now ans STILL not a single word of condemnation reserved for the man who beat his wife.

Just the usual GOP attempts at diversion so they don't have to condemn him.

10+ pages now ans STILL not a single word of condemnation reserved for the man who beat his wife.

LOL. So only Republicans are Christian now? You're dishonest and a terrible troll. Two bad qualities

I feel like the raping part was even worse, don't you?

That's odd, I seem to recall criticizing you for not blaming the preist on the very first page of your thread. It seemed like you were blaming Christianity.

Wow, it's like you liberal idiots just can't blame the perpetrator. When an evil person does something evil with a gun, you blame the gun. Now a guy who happens to be a preist does the above and it's Christianity that's too blame. The overwhelming majority of Christians do not condone that type of behavior. Let me guess, your response will either bring up pedophile priests or Islam....

I haven’t read this thread but here’s my take on Christianity in America ... or anywhere else:

I spent the weekend in San Antonio. Well, Thursday night through Sunday morning. I was attending the T-cubed conference for Texas Instruments professionals. We went to see the Spurs and Lakers Saturday night (Lonzo Ball’s best game ever...I didn’t know how much my boy liked him) and were late getting back to the hotel. You know I’m a church goer so we went to a congregation about 10 minutes from the Grand Hyatt on the river walk. The congregation was a lot like ours back home. They were about the same size as our group back home, 40-50 people. They did the same stuff we do in worship and treated us like honored guests. A true group of God’s people being the pillar and ground of truth they were meant to be. I made arrangements for the preacher to stay with us when he is up our way. Promised to take him fishing.

Oh, did I mention that out of the 40-50 people there were only 5 white people...and 3 of that 5 was my family.

True Christianity transcends color ... and we are all brothers and sisters. Galatians 3:26-29

Anything that teaches otherwise is counterfeit Christianity.

The quotes around Christianity are there to call attention to the sickos who have twisted the meaning of Christianity

And?

You know, this is precisely the sort of infantile "gotcha" game that Yurt just loved to play...not that I'm surprised.

He once argued with me for 15 pages over a set of quotation marks around a word in the title of another thread....just like someone else currently posting in this thread.

He whined and cried and wouldn't let it go because I wouldn't give him the answer he wanted so badly.

Now why would I think of Yurt at a time like this...

And?

You know, this is precisely the sort of infantile "gotcha" game that Yurt just loved to play...not that I'm surprised.

He once argued with me for 15 pages over a set of quotation marks around a word in the title of another thread....just like someone else currently posting in this thread.

He whined and cried and wouldn't let it go because I wouldn't give him the answer he wanted so badly.

Now why would I think of Yurt at a time like this...

Your obsession with Yurt is noted.

Further, two other posters brought up the same exact point, I guess you see Yurt everywhere.

If that is what you truly cared about, you would not have lied and claimed he did this on the name of God.

You are truly a despicable person.

The quotes around Christianity are there to call attention to the sickos who have twisted the meaning of Christianity, who do horrible things to their fellow man and justifying their actions by claiming they were done "in the name of God".

Zappacrite, the fatsocrite, actually thinks he can claim this post does not mean he said the guy in the OP did his horrible acts on God's name.

:rofl2:

A big round of applause for "the religion of peace"!

Indiana priest kidnapped his own wife, beat her and then raped her in horrific attack: police

An Indianapolis priest — the first of his archdiocese to be ordained despite being married — has been taken into custody for kidnapping his wife, beating her, and then sexually assaulting her after he caught her with another man.

According to Fox43, Father Luke W. Reese, 49, was taken into custody and charged with criminal confinement, kidnapping, domestic battery, and intimidation after he reportedly found his wife in the backseat of a car with a man in 2017.

The report states that Reese, a former Anglican priest who was part of a group ordained into the Catholic Church in 2016, came upon his his wife in the car, ordered her out, then drove around Indianapolis with her as his captive while blasting heavy metal music at her.

According to his wife’s statement to police, Reese drove to Holy Rosary Catholic Church where she said he made her kneel at the altar, claimed he could choke her, then slammed her into a wall before banging her head against their car before driving her to her “90-something-year-old” grandmother’s house to confess.

The wife’s affidavit also states Reese subsequently took her home, ripped off her clothes, then shredded other clothes “that he thought were slutty,” before he raped her.

According to Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Reese is currently taking a leave of absence, saying in a statement: “Father Reese notified me that he was experiencing some personal and family issues which would require a greater amount of his attention,” and admonishing parishioners to respect his privacy with the warning to “mind your own business.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/in...apped-wife-beat-raped-horrific-attack-police/

^ The bolded is insane. People who commit crimes don't get to have their privacy respected.

catholics are not Christians, they are catholic. much of their "clergy" are unregenerate; knowing only formal religious rituals. even truly regenerated people can potentially commit acts of fleshly lusts. no person is perfect. self righteous persons are seen as persons clothed with filthy rags [used tampons] in the eyesight of The Holy Lord Jesus Christ. perfect self righteousness is worthless. http://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/64.htm .. esp. vs. 6 . mr guitar is the official representative of self righteousness @ jpp.

:rolleyes: Educate yourself on the definition of "Christian", gomie.

:rolleyes: Educate yourself on the definition of "Christian", gomie.

The quotes around Christianity are there to call attention to the sickos who have twisted the meaning of Christianity, who do horrible things to their fellow man and justifying their actions by claiming they were done "in the name of God".

Back