Clarification of Personal Info Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for fuck sake, people! This is a thread discussing the rules AGAINST posting personal information about people. Outing Grind was meant to be satire!!

Because those threads aren't discussing the JPP personal information rule. It's not my intention to actually divulge personal information on this site and get myself into trouble with Damo.

Anyway, I feel like I'm delivering comic lines to a brick wall here...

Because those threads aren't discussing the JPP personal information rule. It's not my intention to actually divulge personal information on this site and get myself into trouble with Damo.

Anyway, I feel like I'm delivering comic lines to a brick wall here...

the title of this 'forum' is announcements, introductions and suggestions

my sense of humor evaporates when i am here...

Posters come here to speak on controversial issues, some of which can be problematic to them in RL if they are "outed" here. If a poster has not posted their name, links to FB Accounts, links to other boards, etc. this information should not be brought here under any circumstances. Speaking of the images you may find on such an outside website, tantalizing others, passing that information to others, etc. is frowned upon. While we cannot know what is going on inside your PM, unless it is reported to us or unless we are forced to gather that information by a court of law, it is best to simply avoid such activity here.

While small bits of information in a post can be used to "find" somebody's RL identity, this doesn't mean that it is okay to post about it here or to pass that information through PM or other uses to try to intimidate or troll a poster. Information gathered by illegal means (gaining illegal access to the email of another for instance, remember that dude that went to prison for doing that to Sarah Palin, it's actually illegal for others to do that to you too; this is just one example of how one can literally break the law in their zeal to gather information), is absolutely prohibited and will result in a permanent ban of the user if we feel we have enough evidence to support that a user has violated another user's privacy in this way, it should be particularly clear that posting about that information (gathered by illegal means) by inference or directly is waaaay too far, especially when used to intimidate.
Of late we've had many arguments about personal information and its use on the site. How the Admin Team will react to these types of violations will always be subjective, we will take into account: violations of the past, whether the activity was actually illegal, what the information is, how often we've had to deal with the poster on other issues, etc. It's a whole picture, and we will do our best to be as fair as possible.

Thank you,

JPP Admin Team

So what's the determination on the hacking?

It's been two months, what gives?

Would you like some cheese, to go with your "whine"!! :)

View attachment 1540

Would some CHEDDAR make you feel BETTER?

Some pepper jack for a snack?

images

They say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so here goes…I think this has all taken place behind the scenes for far too long. That’s where cockroaches flourish, behind the scenes and in the dark.

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board. In a part of it I made a joke, not really a joke, about how she was probably fuming that my ovarian cancer scare had ended up not being cancer. “Jesus should have given her cancer” I laughed. And ID answered this entire post, including that part of it, “tell Darla I wasn’t wishing for jesus to give her cancer” right on the board. I flipped out and reported it to Damo and Grind. Both denied there was any possibility she was hacking into JPP. They claimed someone I sent it to must have shared it with her, which I knew Christie or rana would never do. At this time I knew of no other alternative than an actual hack into JPP, and I told them both to go fuck themselves, and I left. That’s why I originally left for a long time.

When I came back after Loyal was banned for posting personal info about my niece, ONE YEAR AFTER I HAD LEFT THE BOARD, one day I sent Rana an email, not a PM, and in it I mentioned Ornot in a certain context. Within hours she had posted on Watermark’s wall “To cybersex ORNOT that is the question”. I think she posted it on Water’s wall because mine cannot be seen unless you are a friend, and I had been talking to water at the time – she knew I’d see it there. Both Rana and I were very upset. It was at that time that Rana casually mentioned that she had stopped having her PM notifications sent to her email. Well, I didn’t even know you could have your PM’s sent to your email, so I signed in, changed my settings, and then had someone send me a PM. Sure enough, the system doesn’t just email you a notification that you have received a PM, it emails the entire content of the PM. At that point it didn’t take long to track the fact that Rana’s PM’s and facebook messages, were all going into this one account, which she mostly didn’t use for email anymore, but because she emailed me from her ipad, once in a while something would come from that account and I would answer her there. Icecancer had quoted from both PM’s and fb to fb messages, and from this email about ornot to this same account. Now I knew how.

To test it out, I started sending Rana emails to that old account, instead of her new one. In them I made up a whole story about a male poster here who I said I was meeting up with in NYC, and who I ended up sleeping with and Rana, Christie and I joked about having “nooners” with this guy.

Almost immediately, ID started making crazy posts towards this man to the point that he finally asked her what the fuck she was talking about and then told her that she was a “crackpot”. She made posts claiming that I had “set my sights on him” as my newest “fancy”, and that I has used better men than him. She made numerous posts about nooners. She had one of her dogs, Freedom make posts warning this man that he might fall for me and get hurt. Her posts were ripped straight out of my emails, in some cases, word for word. Watching her acting like a crazy bag lady and this guy asking her what the fuck her problem was, was kinda funny, except that you know, she’s a criminal engaging in criminal behavior, and even though this time it was funny because I was pulling her strings, she had read a lot of personal things over the years by repeatedly hacking Rana’s email, and back in the day, my own.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

ID has been hacking for many years, and anyone here who ever sent Rana a PM had it read by ID.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes. I did apologize to them because they were right about one thing – she was not hacking in to JPP itself. And Damo himself never even realized, or had forgotten, I forget which, that you could have your PM’s emailed to you. So none of us ever thought of it until Rana mentioned it out of the blue that day.

I am not crazy, but being involved in this stuff makes you look crazy. I won’t post on a board that allows a known hacker to continue to post. This woman is a mental case who as everyone knows stalks and passes around information about other posters, which then ends up posted on the board. But what no one does know, because it never gets discussed on the board, is that she is a criminal who engages in serial hacking and the board mods are well aware of it.

Let the sun shine in!

Yes, let the sunshine in- Let the sunshine in on all the behind the scenes shit darla- that would include all of your shit too-. I have never hacked anything. All anyone knows is that you are spun out good and hard. birdies :D

The only thing exposed here is your size 14 ass- ut-oh how could I know you have a size 14 ass- birdies :rofl:

Take some xanax it will all look better in the morning- nitghty nite~

P.S don't take that with your boxed wine~

They say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so here goes…I think this has all taken place behind the scenes for far too long. That’s where cockroaches flourish, behind the scenes and in the dark.

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board. In a part of it I made a joke, not really a joke, about how she was probably fuming that my ovarian cancer scare had ended up not being cancer. “Jesus should have given her cancer” I laughed. And ID answered this entire post, including that part of it, “tell Darla I wasn’t wishing for jesus to give her cancer” right on the board. I flipped out and reported it to Damo and Grind. Both denied there was any possibility she was hacking into JPP. They claimed someone I sent it to must have shared it with her, which I knew Christie or rana would never do. At this time I knew of no other alternative than an actual hack into JPP, and I told them both to go fuck themselves, and I left. That’s why I originally left for a long time.

When I came back after Loyal was banned for posting personal info about my niece, ONE YEAR AFTER I HAD LEFT THE BOARD, one day I sent Rana an email, not a PM, and in it I mentioned Ornot in a certain context. Within hours she had posted on Watermark’s wall “To cybersex ORNOT that is the question”. I think she posted it on Water’s wall because mine cannot be seen unless you are a friend, and I had been talking to water at the time – she knew I’d see it there. Both Rana and I were very upset. It was at that time that Rana casually mentioned that she had stopped having her PM notifications sent to her email. Well, I didn’t even know you could have your PM’s sent to your email, so I signed in, changed my settings, and then had someone send me a PM. Sure enough, the system doesn’t just email you a notification that you have received a PM, it emails the entire content of the PM. At that point it didn’t take long to track the fact that Rana’s PM’s and facebook messages, were all going into this one account, which she mostly didn’t use for email anymore, but because she emailed me from her ipad, once in a while something would come from that account and I would answer her there. Icecancer had quoted from both PM’s and fb to fb messages, and from this email about ornot to this same account. Now I knew how.

To test it out, I started sending Rana emails to that old account, instead of her new one. In them I made up a whole story about a male poster here who I said I was meeting up with in NYC, and who I ended up sleeping with and Rana, Christie and I joked about having “nooners” with this guy.

Almost immediately, ID started making crazy posts towards this man to the point that he finally asked her what the fuck she was talking about and then told her that she was a “crackpot”. She made posts claiming that I had “set my sights on him” as my newest “fancy”, and that I has used better men than him. She made numerous posts about nooners. She had one of her dogs, Freedom make posts warning this man that he might fall for me and get hurt. Her posts were ripped straight out of my emails, in some cases, word for word. Watching her acting like a crazy bag lady and this guy asking her what the fuck her problem was, was kinda funny, except that you know, she’s a criminal engaging in criminal behavior, and even though this time it was funny because I was pulling her strings, she had read a lot of personal things over the years by repeatedly hacking Rana’s email, and back in the day, my own.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

ID has been hacking for many years, and anyone here who ever sent Rana a PM had it read by ID.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes. I did apologize to them because they were right about one thing – she was not hacking in to JPP itself. And Damo himself never even realized, or had forgotten, I forget which, that you could have your PM’s emailed to you. So none of us ever thought of it until Rana mentioned it out of the blue that day.

I am not crazy, but being involved in this stuff makes you look crazy. I won’t post on a board that allows a known hacker to continue to post. This woman is a mental case who as everyone knows stalks and passes around information about other posters, which then ends up posted on the board. But what no one does know, because it never gets discussed on the board, is that she is a criminal who engages in serial hacking and the board mods are well aware of it.

Let the sun shine in!

:rofl:

You seriously need to seek professional help.

:lol:

Just don't do it from your E-Mail; because you know we can see who you're talking to. :palm:

Yes, her and her feral feline friends have hacked their hairballs into the mods ears according to her- and they have been behind the scenes discussing all of this- Does it break the rules for her to be airing PM' discussions? Apart from her defamatory accusations, I do appreciate her melt-down performance number 2339~

the only pm discussions that have been aired to us are between multiple consenting parties, and/or something that violates a potential rule here.

It's 4am so I am not aware of which specific (if any) pms are being alluded to.

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

But again, I don't know what specific pm's are being alluded to.

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes.

Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.

Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.

Yes, I am referencing private messages I sent to the mods about ID's hacking. Do you think you can get me banned for that? Don't try too hard, you are gonna have stuff that is sooooo much better to get me banned with real soon. Like you yourself said only hours ago - it was worth a two month suspension for the entertainment value!

I know that Loyal is in on the hacking and knows all about it. I've never known if you know as well or if your flabby cyber piece of ass on the side lies to you about how she gets the info. I mean, you are the dumbest fuck anyone has ever met anywhere, and you'd swallow anything, especially if she squirts it out, so who knows. More importantly, who cares.

Oh I'll make it easy - I'm openly refererncing the PM's I sent you with all of ID's hacking in them. The reason why this OP was put up, which everyone ran from like it was radioactive. Not a word said.

Alias back after posting my picture which ID gave to him, and she passed around everywhere, and had all of her dogs post about, and which I was promised would be addressed as well. But here she is still talking about my picture on another thread. Which it says in this very OP is against the rules.

Serial harrassment, with no end in sight.

Let the sun shine in!

Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back