Clarification of Personal Info Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is it with the posting of personal pics or personal info? Isn't the debate enough? (or the bickering)

I am very curious about the accusations Darla made. Mods, I hope you will respond.

Why hello ms. sunshine,

Yes, he did- and you have never gotten over it. BTW, remember it was your eh-em- boyfriend, who called you the liar of all things whether big or small- yeah that same eh-hem boyfriend :D

I have never posted emails of yours or those of anyone else- without their permission. That lie is yours-and it's old and worn out just like you. You are a conniving bitch whose days of internet sex talk have waxed and waned beyond their ability to get you what you want....poor darla.

:rofl:

It doesn't matter. This is not about anything that happened a decade ago on aol that no one can prove one way or the other.

This is about things you posted straight out of my emails, on this board, up until several weeks ago.

And that is all it is about.

I won't let you distract.

You've been caught.

Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?

It's absolutely, 100% true. In addition to what Darla wrote here, there was the "sting" Rana and I conducted almost a year ago, sending made-up PMs to each other after discussing in advance what to write. And usloyal and ID quoted from those PMs on the board, word for word. Maybe you're not familiar with all the snide comments those two made (and which ID is still making) about our husbands, beer drinking and vodka breath? All that was straight out of Rana's and my PM set-up. Not to mention other posts... one involving another poster here, some involving our real lives, etc.

We contacted the mods with this info, and were advised there was no way PMs could be hacked, but we knew there was also no way the information we wrote could have been obtained otherwise. That is, until we learned about the feature that lets posts and PMs be sent to an email addy. So yes, the mods were correct that PMs couldn't being hacked directly, nobody needs to worry about that.

Then we were advised by the email provider in question that there was suspicious activity on that particular account, i.e. an outside party trying to access. Now all the pieces were falling into place. PMs sent to email, email being hacked.

Furthermore, I have a detailed record of dates and times along with the actual posts I sent via PM that ended up on this board.

Under investigation. We'll post what we can, when we can, after decisions are finally made...

Silly me, and just months ago, I thought something as blatant and disturbing as mentioning someone's 5 year old daughter the way she did would result in removal from these boards.

How much MORE evidence is it going to take to convince you??

My GOD...what that cow ID has on you that you just allow her to continue to read our PM's and then post about them all over these boards...UNBELIEVABLE!

Freaking impotent, do-nothing "owner"...

It's not damo's fault. Zap I will fill you in when I can, but it really isn't damo's fault.

It's not his fault he's been sitting on his thumbs and doing NOTHING about this for the past few weeks?

I had NO IDEA!!

...you've alluded to what ID and loyal were capable of in the past, but I had no idea you had such specific evidence that obviously incriminates her.

That he's sat on this for the amount of time he has, is inexcusable.

To the extent of said investigation has been being held up, it's on me, not damo. That said, stop assuming about specifics or what is what until we actually come to an official conclusion on this stuff.

Yes, I am referencing private messages I sent to the mods about ID's hacking. Do you think you can get me banned for that? Don't try too hard, you are gonna have stuff that is sooooo much better to get me banned with real soon. Like you yourself said only hours ago - it was worth a two month suspension for the entertainment value!

I know that Loyal is in on the hacking and knows all about it. I've never known if you know as well or if your flabby cyber piece of ass on the side lies to you about how she gets the info. I mean, you are the dumbest fuck anyone has ever met anywhere, and you'd swallow anything, especially if she squirts it out, so who knows. More importantly, who cares.

:rofl:

That's it; keep hacking, because you need to rid yourself of that hair ball.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's absolutely, 100% true. In addition to what Darla wrote here, there was the "sting" Rana and I conducted almost a year ago, sending made-up PMs to each other after discussing in advance what to write. And usloyal and ID quoted from those PMs on the board, word for word. Maybe you're not familiar with all the snide comments those two made (and which ID is still making) about our husbands, beer drinking and vodka breath? All that was straight out of Rana's and my PM set-up. Not to mention other posts... one involving another poster here, some involving our real lives, etc.

We contacted the mods with this info, and were advised there was no way PMs could be hacked, but we knew there was also no way the information we wrote could have been obtained otherwise. That is, until we learned about the feature that lets posts and PMs be sent to an email addy. So yes, the mods were correct that PMs couldn't being hacked directly, nobody needs to worry about that.

Then we were advised by the email provider in question that there was suspicious activity on that particular account, i.e. an outside party trying to access. Now all the pieces were falling into place. PMs sent to email, email being hacked.

Furthermore, I have a detailed record of dates and times along with the actual posts I sent via PM that ended up on this board.

Got a link? :)

I love how you willingly feed this shit!

I am not willingly feeding anything. I have seen accusations of some rather disgusting behavior, and have asked about the validity of the accusations. So far I have had one person verify it, no one deny it, and the mods tell me to wait until the investigation is done.

That is why I predicated my statement with "If the claims made are accurate...".

I love how you willingly feed this shit!

I hope you have a lawyer on the back burner; just in case the mods make a decision based on vague info.
Plus; it would appear that all of Darl'ss and Christies's PUBLIC ACCUSATIONS, could be seen as slander and defamation of character. :D

No she does not what she has is as darla stated, the goal to get me banned. Chris posted my kids names and the street they live on and was not banned. Loyal posted an exaggerated spelling of darla's niece' name amd she is banned.

They're just pissed that Poet ran away and that Alias is back.
I wonder if you'll get an apology from the mods, when they find that there's nothing to the accusations; now that the Mods have CONFIRMED that they're looking into the accusations against you.
Seemed like they could have just continued doing what they were doing, without throwing more fuel on Darla's faux fire.

I hope you have a lawyer on the back burner; just in case the mods make a decision based on vague info.
Plus; it would appear that all of Darl'ss and Christies's PUBLIC ACCUSATIONS, could be seen as slander and defamation of character. :D

Yes, I have legal connections... I just wonder after grind' s investigation is concluded an apology will be made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back