Clarification of Personal Info Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you have a lawyer on the back burner; just in case the mods make a decision based on vague info.
Plus; it would appear that all of Darl'ss and Christies's PUBLIC ACCUSATIONS, could be seen as slander and defamation of character. :D

For what, pray tell?

I am not willingly feeding anything. I have seen accusations of some rather disgusting behavior, and have asked about the validity of the accusations. So far I have had one person verify it, no one deny it, and the mods tell me to wait until the investigation is done.

That is why I predicated my statement with "If the claims made are accurate...".

That must be why you put the disclaimer of:
And if the accusations are false, that's just wrong.

OH-WAIT, you didn't.
You just voiced your disgust at one side of this issue.

They're just pissed that Poet ran away and that Alias is back.
I wonder if you'll get an apology from the mods, when they find that there's nothing to the accusations; now that the Mods have CONFIRMED that they're looking into the accusations against you.
Seemed like they could have just continued doing what they were doing, without throwing more fuel on Darla's faux fire.

Yes, airing pm conversations being against the rules and all.

Fuck you... Darla stated quite clearly she has been discussing this whole thing with you. That you are allowing/ promoting this shit on the board violates your own rules you little one sided puke.

A: something being discussed does not imply PMs. There are a host of other measures to communicate between persons.
B: PMs CAN be discussed if both parties are cool with it. Since Grind is cool, shut the fuck up.

Fuck you... Darla stated quite clearly she has been discussing this whole thing with you. That you are allowing/ promoting this shut pb the board violates your own rules you little one sided puke.

you have zero clue as to what you are referring to. Darla has sent me private messages about a certain situation. These messages are just her writing to me, and nothing else. There are no "PM's" being aired. Or are you suggesting darla is not allowed to private message me?

And secondly, again, stuff being sent to us mods containing rule violations is not a "public airing" of pm's. The board issues section is not public, it's not read by 99% of the people here. But that's not even what happend so it's moot anyway.

A: something being discussed does not imply PMs. There are a host of other measures to communicate between persons.
B: PMs CAN be discussed if both parties are cool with it. Since Grind is cool, shut the fuck up.

Fuck you. This is libel against me... Lies that the mods are obviously supporting. Lies that are being discussed by multiple parties in pm. That are then being repeated on the board. Fucking hypocrites

Last edited:
you have zero clue as to what you are referring to. Darla has sent me private messages about a certain situation. These messages are just her writing to me, and nothing else. There are no "PM's" being aired. Or are you suggesting darla is not allowed to private message me?

And secondly, again, stuff being sent to us mods containing rule violations is not a "public airing" of pm's. The board issues section is not public, it's not read by 99% of the people here. But that's not even what happend so it's moot anyway.

Darla has accused ID of several things and your post could be seen as an admission that such an accusation has been made and is under investigation.
Some people see such admissions as being support for the one making the accusation; especially when Darla's questions could have been answered by a PM. :)

THERE HAS BEEN NO DECISION REGARDING ANY OF THIS MADE YET.

WE ARE NOT CONFIRMING OR DENYING THE ACCUSATIONS DARLA HAS MADE AT THIS TIME, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.

none of which is airing private messages. the short bus should be by to pick you up soon. Or is it your contention that no one is allowed to pm mods?

Speaking of short buses; there was no assertion that Mods can't be sent a PM.
The Mod making a reference to such, is the difference.

Quick now, get dressed; because I can hear the horn and the bus is next door. :)

Darla has accused ID of several things and your post could be seen as an admission that such an accusation has been made and is under investigation.
Some people see such admissions as being support for the one making the accusation; especially when Darla's questions could have been answered by a PM. :)

How do you know Darla's questions WEREN'T answered by a PM?

The only people who see such admissions as support for a certain person sound as though they know they are busted and are now trying to minimize the damage.

So happy to entertain you... Not a difficult task I see. You are pretty fucked up to suppor this billy.
tumblr_lj9wcnwiYi1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

:rofl:

Look at the terrified little cockroaches scurrying for cover and trying to find excuses and rationalizations for their inexcusable actions!

That's it:
1 - Continue to reference the slander
2 - Continue to state that the slander is true
3 - Call others name, which supports numbers 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back