Clarification of Personal Info Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know Darla's questions WEREN'T answered by a PM?

The only people who see such admissions as support for a certain person sound as though they know they are busted and are now trying to minimize the damage.

Or those that are hoping to convince the Mods of a false accusation and thereby "accomplishing" something; but now they're worried that their lies might unravel.

Please continue. :palm:

That must be why you put the disclaimer of:
And if the accusations are false, that's just wrong.

OH-WAIT, you didn't.
You just voiced your disgust at one side of this issue.

And if the accusations are inaccurate I will happily describe what I think of that.

Communications Decency Act of 1996 provided in 47 U.S.C. § 230 provides that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as a publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information provider.

Precisely- only you are likely too stupid to understand its implications...

Last edited:
Alcohol_WooHoo.jpg

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son~

YEAH: you sure wouldn't want to say anything that would possibly show displeasure with both sides, HUH! :palm:

Both sides? Either this shit happened or it didn't. I expressed my displeasure at the event if it did happen. If it turns out that this was all a fabrication that will be a separate issue. And I have spoken out against such things before.

In fact, I have spoken out against, and condemned, the use of personal info on the forums numerous times. I think it is a chicken-shit thing to do.

Both sides? Either this shit happened or it didn't. I expressed my displeasure at the event if it did happen. If it turns out that this was all a fabrication that will be a separate issue. And I have spoken out against such things before.

In fact, I have spoken out against, and condemned, the use of personal info on the forums numerous times. I think it is a chicken-shit thing to do.

OH, I see now.
It will be a "seperate" issue, as opposed to it being part of the same issue. :palm:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

OH, I see now.
It will be a "seperate" issue, as opposed to it being part of the same issue. :palm:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

I made a comment on what I thought of this situation if it were true. I have no shame or guilt concerning that comment. I stand by what I said. The fact that I did not comment equally on every possible scenario is not an issue for me.

I made a comment on what I thought of this situation if it were true. I have no shame or guilt concerning that comment. I stand by what I said. The fact that I did not comment equally on every possible scenario is not an issue for me.

There was no need for you to attempt to clarify your position.
All of your comments have proven where you stand.
:good4u:

There was no need for you to attempt to clarify your position.
All of your comments have proven where you stand.

Good, then its clear that I stand on the side that says hacking an email account is despicable.

Glad I was able to be clear.

YEP; I'm convinced that that is the SIDE you stand on.
And I'm sure you'll always stand on that SIDE, no matter what.

You are seriously hostile about all this. Is there something wrong with condemning hacking?

So if someone accuses you of POSSIBLY being a rapist, the accusation is OK; because rape is wrong, right?

Well, if after I was accused you made a comment that if it was true I was a disgusting person, I wouldn't raise hell about it.

Because if it was true I would, in fact, be a disgusting person.

So if, as has been stated, there are emails with Date/Time stamps and then posts on JPP (with Date/Time stamps after the email) stating what was said in those emails, I think it is a good clue that something despicable went on.

Raving at me for calling it despicable is either defending the action or wasting bandwidth. Pick one.

Well, if after I was accused you made a comment that if it was true I was a disgusting person, I wouldn't raise hell about it.

Because if it was true I would, in fact, be a disgusting person.

So if, as has been stated, there are emails with Date/Time stamps and then posts on JPP (with Date/Time stamps after the email) stating what was said in those emails, I think it is a good clue that something despicable went on.

Raving at me for calling it despicable is either defending the action or wasting bandwidth. Pick one.

And if Darla is lying, then what does that make her?
Have you ever forwarded an E-Mail and added a comment to it?

By the way, I noticed that you're not denying that you're possibly a rapist!!
Such behavior is disgusting.

And if Darla is lying, then what does that make her?
Have you ever forwarded an E-Mail and added a comment to it?

If Darla is lying I will be as honest in my disgust.

Yes I have. But I have never created emails specifically to see if the info in them shows up on a political forum. And I kinda doubt any of the three involved would intentionally send them to ID.

By the way, I noticed that you're not denying that you're possibly a rapist!!
Such behavior is disgusting.

I haven't actually been accused of being a rapist. And no one has claimed to have evidence that I am a rapist.

Yes, being a rapist is certainly disgusting behavior. We agree on that.

If Darla is lying I will be as honest in my disgust.

Yes I have. But I have never created emails specifically to see if the info in them shows up on a political forum. And I kinda doubt any of the three involved would intentionally send them to ID.

I haven't actually been accused of being a rapist. And no one has claimed to have evidence that I am a rapist.

Yes, being a rapist is certainly disgusting behavior. We agree on that.

I'll believe that, when I see it; expecially since you've already mentioned your feelings about ID, on another thread.

WHAT?? You mean they didn't tell you about the "little birdie"?

But all someone has to say, is that it's being investigated and that makes it better; HUH!
Plus, I haven't seen a denial.

Especially when the DY banning was based on Poet's false accusation.
BOY-HOWDY, the Mods really looked into that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back