Clinton Campaign says Obama is a Plagiarist!

i have a feeling he will be a crossover president and lead from the middle unlike what many of you think. Hes very cost conscious from what i hear out of him.. that automatically will nix tons of the crap liberal agenda. Additionally his not in lobbiest pockets. This guy is truly a danger to corporate Americas agenda.

How is he a danger to corporate America? If he controls the deficit through his policies (and hopefully actually LOWERS the debt) then it will strengthen the dollar and the economy which will benefit the corporations (along with everyone else).

By the way... how do you define Corporate Americas agenda?

Everyone stand up who wants the company they work for to make less money....

How is he a danger to corporate America? If he controls the deficit through his policies (and hopefully actually LOWERS the debt) then it will strengthen the dollar and the economy which will benefit the corporations (along with everyone else).

By the way... how do you define Corporate Americas agenda?

Everyone stand up who wants the company they work for to make less money....

i was talking in terms of how the capitalistic market has shifted power to the corporations in terms of them writing legislation and lobbing for that legislation. I think we have gone a little to far and need to pull back on the leash a bit.

Out of curiousity is that a new talking point, to lump McCain with Bush even though Bush is not running?

He's running on Bush policies, from Iraq to healthcare to taxes. In effect, he's running for Bush's third term.

Hey, you voted for Bush twice. There must be something you like about him, and should be comfortable with Bush being tied to McCain. :pke:

i was talking in terms of how the capitalistic market has shifted power to the corporations in terms of them writing legislation and lobbing for that legislation. I think we have gone a little to far and need to pull back on the leash a bit.

In that case, I agree 100%. I cannot stand the amount of influence lobbyists have had on legislation. Corps/Unions/PACs should all get a quick kick to the nuts.

He's running on Bush policies, from Iraq to healthcare to taxes. In effect, he's running for Bush's third term.

Hey, you voted for Bush twice. There must be something you like about him, and should be comfortable with Bush being tied to McCain. :pke:

Because I voted for him doesn't mean I agree with all of Bush's policies. And I don't want a third Bush term.

The biggest difference will be domestic spending where as Bush didn't care one iota McCain actually does. McCain would fight for spending restraint where as Bush signed every spending bill his first six years. To me and others like me that is a HUGE difference.

Because I voted for him doesn't mean I agree with all of Bush's policies. And I don't want a third Bush term.

The biggest difference will be domestic spending where as Bush didn't care one iota McCain actually does. McCain would fight for spending restraint where as Bush signed every spending bill his first six years. To me and others like me that is a HUGE difference.

"Cutting spending" is mere rhetoric from McCain.

The iraq war costs the taxpayer ten billion dollars a month. Anyone who supports continuing, and escalating, the war in Iraq is not talking about cutting spending.

The main clash that Bush/McCain had was in spending. Basically it was "Don't cut taxes and not cut spending, it is stupid." But that was the Bush Spendthrift plan and nothing was going to deter him from stupid.

"Cutting spending" is mere rhetoric from McCain.

The iraq war costs the taxpayer ten billion dollars a month. Anyone who supports continuing, and escalating, the war in Iraq is not talking about cutting spending.

notice I said domestic spending

That’s great Soc. Good for you. There are no sexists on this board, I stand corrected. You were all, every single one of you, raised in a sexist society, but not one of you is sexist, even unconsciously. I applaud this.

It’s interesting that not one of you is capable of hearing me though. The narrative that has taken over this campaign of the evil witch and the pure, brave heart, is offensive to women. Many feel piled on. I have listed over and over, the outrageously sexist things said about this woman, and through her, all women. When William Kristol says “white women are a problem, we all have that problem with white women”. When Pat Buchanon says “her voice reminds every man of their wives voice when he’s being nagged”, when Barnicle says “she stands there looking at Obama just like EVERYONE’S first wife in front of probate court, ok?” when Maureen Dowd can, in her approving manner, repeat a “joke” a man told her about there being no “white bitch month” that’s not about Hillary. It’s about all women, and it’s sexist, and it’s hate. It is what easily allows one in three AMERICAN soldiers to be raped or sexually assaulted by AMERICAN SOLDIERS. The bitch was asking for it. The bitch had it coming. I really gave it to that bitch.

There is such a thing as active listening, and none of you guys on here from Onceler who told me to fuck off, to you Soc, who mocked me, to Dave who said “I frankly don’t’ care if you call me a sexist” have shown any ability to hear.

I grew up in a racist society. I understand that I can be unconsciously racist because of it. I was getting so angry, that after I read Obama’s comment about Hillary, basically being on the rag, that I said to a friend, how come when Hillary said it took a President (LBJ) to pass civil rights legislation, that was “racist” but this isn’t sexist? And I don’t think saying what she said about LBJ was racist.

And he, a black man, was able to say to me, first and foremost, “You have every right to feel outraged over what Obama said. He was wrong. He would never have said that about a man. It’s sexist”.

And then he spoke to me about why he felt saying what she said about LBJ was racist and degrading. And guess what? Because he had heard me…I was able to hear him. And I need to be kept in check about some more subtle forms of racism that I might not be as likely to pick up on. And I’m glad I have someone who I can listen to about the subject. But first, he hears me. He gets the sexism. But he’s a rare male.

So keep not hearing women. And then wonder why they said screw you and stayed home on election day.

Have a good day.

Back