Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

Just older, and a whole lot wiser.

That's the way it should work for everybody but, as the Insurrectionists currently sitting in prison found out, they chose poorly, not wisely.

Now they must pay by learning through experience what you knew through your wisdom. Kudos! :thup:

LOL he had no power......................trotted out like a puppet.

most white americans lifted white racist republican men up on a pedesta now their all on tv acting like they are moderates..............................been voting republican for the last 50 plus years.............THEY ARE NOT ABSOLVED, THIS is white americans mess BLACKS HAVE NO POWER TO DECLARE WAR INCLUDING POWEL.

He had the power to say NO!!! He lied! Please stop defending him. Powell was a seasoned war criminal...

Colin Powell Brought “Diversity” to War Crimes and Imperialism.
From Vietnam to Nicaragua to Panama to Iraq, Colin Powell has played an important role in imperialist violence for decades. Don't mourn his death
https://www.leftvoice.org/colin-pow...-crimes-and-imperialism-dont-mourn-his-death/

Last edited:
Powell knew he fucked up. He regretted that dog and pony show. He sold the respect the people had for him in one day.

Colin Powell, who got the jab....a lot of chronic pre-conditions. He got "vaccinated against Covid", but got it anyway. Now he's dead.

So remember folks; according to the powers that be, if you have a chronic pre-condition and don't get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related and it's your fault.

But if you have a chronic pre-condition and get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related, and not attributed to the vaccine side effects or failure to do it's job.

And remember, the PCR tests are NOT designed to diagnose disease.

Just saying.

Colin Powell, who got the jab....a lot of chronic pre-conditions. He got "vaccinated against Covid", but got it anyway. Now he's dead.

So remember folks; according to the powers that be, if you have a chronic pre-condition and don't get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related and it's your fault.

But if you have a chronic pre-condition and get the vaccine, get hospitalized and test "positive", your death is Covid related, and not attributed to the vaccine side effects or failure to do it's job.

Just saying.

Nice rant. Who is saying all of that?

Just saying.

Nice rant. Who is saying all of that?

No rant, ma'am. Just the facts. Do a little research regarding the CDC stance on how doctors can label hospitalizations and deaths regarding Covid testing and pre-conditions. Mind you, I've already posted such during my Covid Follies series and in exchanges with "get the jab" wonks. But I would prefer if others did their own homework.

And for years before his death, Mullis told you that his test was NOT to diagnose disease. Carry on.

No rant, ma'am. Just the facts. Do a little research regarding the CDC stance on how doctors can label hospitalizations and deaths regarding Covid testing and pre-conditions. Mind you, I've already posted such during my Covid Follies series and in exchanges with "get the jab" wonks. But I would prefer if others did their own homework.

And for years before his death, Mullis told you that his test was NOT to diagnose disease. Carry on.

Why is this a problem for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Why is this a problem for you?

What, folk like you blindly parroting material while putting critical thinking and comprehensive research skills on hold? Yeah, it's a problem when it's inadvertently forced on me to get jabbed or no job, and there's scientific reasons NOT to do so.

What, folk like you blindly parroting material while putting critical thinking and comprehensive research skills on hold? Yeah, it's a problem when it's inadvertently forced on me to get jabbed or no job, and there's scientific reasons NOT to do so.

:lolup:

Facebook Junior High education.

Just saying.

do you try to be stupid? vaccines only work because they stimulate the immune system so it fights the disease better. if your immune system is weak, the vaccine does not work as well, stupid fuck, but it still works better than NONE. we probably all have direct or indirect with certain amounts of this virus each day if we are in public, but if we are vaccinated, we have a much better chance of not getting infected, and even better chance of not being hospitalized if infected, and an even better chance of not dying if infected.

I find it very interesting that Colin Powell did not get the full John McCain treatment.

Even being black did not get him that.

Did he piss in the wrong Cheerios?

Are you saying all of the world's scientists are involved in a conspiracy to shoot us up with Bill Gates's nanobot juice?

do you try to be stupid? vaccines only work because they stimulate the immune system so it fights the disease better. if your immune system is weak, the vaccine does not work as well, stupid fuck, but it still works better than NONE. we probably all have direct or indirect with certain amounts of this virus each day if we are in public, but if we are vaccinated, we have a much better chance of not getting infected, and even better chance of not being hospitalized if infected, and an even better chance of not dying if infected.

He doesn’t need to try. Stupid comes naturally to him. But he does train. Constantly.

No, you are because you can't keep your big, fat mouth shut, nor can you keep your dirty fingers out of your mouth; those are the two ways that COVID spreads.

How do you know he's not?

And why then wouldn't YOU want to get vaccinated so you don't catch that disease from one of those people?

Is it because you're a fucking moron? That's what it looks like.

I have gotten the vax, you dumb shithead. Biden is letting thousands of illegals into our country with no testing or vaxing. 20% of them (according to CDC) are covid positive. WTF is going on?

The issue is not the effectivity of the vaccines, the issues is mandating that people MUST get them or lose their jobs. We don't mandate flu shots and flu kills thousands every year. the issue is freedom.

Just saying.

he did not die of covid, he died or cancer. He died WITH covid, not FROM covid.

Back