College Football is back!

Yes, that is the way they line it up.

So we may see OSU and LSU in the final game.

I doubt it. Though Clemson hasn’t played anyone they and OSU have significantly more talent on the defensive side and more team speed. If it works out as most think Clemson and LSU will play in the Semifinals and think Clemson will beat them.

I think you’ll see OSU vs Clemson. Like last year this isn’t the SEC’s year.

It was SO nice to see Alabama lose to Auburn. I just don't like their coach, Saban. I never DID like him. Alabama was probably the most overrated team this season, due mostly to their incredibly weak schedule the first half of the year. I'd like to see an LSU and Ohio State match up for the championship. My favorite team, ASU, finished strong tonight. They SHOULD and deserve a pretty decent bowl game invite. I'd love to see ASU play Notre Dame in a bowl, but that probably won't happen. I think that would a high scoring and fun game to watch.

What happens if OSU loses to Wisconsin next week?

The fucking Cheeseheads will go wild and start milking cows.

As far as the CFP is concerned if Utah beats Oregon and LSU beats UGA then the CFP would be LSU, Clemson, Utah and the winner of the OK/Baylor game.

An argument could be made that OSU is the best one loss team as the would have beaten Wisconsin in the regular season but as far as I’m concerned if OSU losses to Wisconsin they haven’t earned the right to be in the CFP.

I’m actually ok with the current CFP set up with one exception and don’t think expansion would be helpful. That one exception is that a conference championship is a requirement to be selected for the CFP.

That would keep bias to a minimum and make both the regular season and conference championship meaningful.

A shout out to my Cuz W.B.

I know how you feel. 10-2 record and it’s a lousy assed season. I was really hoping we’d get to play you again.

It was SO nice to see Alabama lose to Auburn. I just don't like their coach, Saban. I never DID like him. Alabama was probably the most overrated team this season, due mostly to their incredibly weak schedule the first half of the year. I'd like to see an LSU and Ohio State match up for the championship. My favorite team, ASU, finished strong tonight. They SHOULD and deserve a pretty decent bowl game invite. I'd love to see ASU play Notre Dame in a bowl, but that probably won't happen. I think that would a high scoring and fun game to watch.

OSU fans would love to play either LSU or Clemson. We’d like to avenge our NCG loss to LSU and we’d like to break the curse of Woody Hayes. We haven’t beaten Clemson since Woody slugged their player in 78.

In fact it seems like we haven’t beat anyone from South Carolina since Sherman’s march.

A shout out to my Cuz W.B.

I know how you feel. 10-2 record and it’s a lousy assed season. I was really hoping we’d get to play you again.

I keep hoping that too. But I saw early in the season that Bama wasn't in peak form. Having Tua, great receivers, and good running backs is great. But Defense win championships. Our defense was suspect even before the best started getting injured.

And 13 penalties? WTF?

I keep hoping that too. But I saw early in the season that Bama wasn't in peak form. Having Tua, great receivers, and good running backs is great. But Defense win championships. Our defense was suspect even before the best started getting injured.

And 13 penalties? WTF?

They are just college kids,if they keep working hard,they can raise that to 18!Like the Browns in game 1

To reflect my frustration at the CFP and SEC bias...and why within the next five years we will see an 8 team play off with automatic bids for conference championship.

Additional evidence of SEC bias, as if that were needed.

Georgia being ranked #4 is a joke after what happened last year.

OSU had the best offense in the nation, were 11-1 and a conference champion but were kept out of the CFP for a second SEC team because they lost to a 5-7 Purdue team.

So now we have a one loss Georgia team that lost to a 4-7 South Carolina team....and they are ranked #4.

LSU should take care of UGA next week. Compare what they did to A&M yesterday using their second and third string the entire 4th qtr vs what UGA did a week ago.

Last edited:
Congratulation to Auburn on a great win.
Good for Auburn and coach Malziem. They played a ridiculously tough schedule the whole season.
Bad enough being in the SEC West but played the two best teams from the SEC East and Oregon.
I’d argue their 9-3 record is better than the 10-2 Alabama, PSU, and Wisc.

Last edited:
Back