College Football is back!

It'll be much tougher than the season finale against Michigan. I'd be surprised if Ohio State doesn't also completely dominate them. There's plenty of decent teams in the Big 10, and Michigan seems to be towards the bottom of those decent teams this year.

You never know who's going to rear their ugly head in the Big 10.

It'll be much tougher than the season finale against Michigan. I'd be surprised if Ohio State doesn't also completely dominate them. There's plenty of decent teams in the Big 10, and Michigan seems to be towards the bottom of those decent teams this year.

What part of Cheeseland are you from GFM?

I don't see how the AP has Mich. #20 ahead of any of the teams behind them, except maybe Texas A&M only because A&M happened to have played and lost to two top 10 teams.

Last edited:
Money, money, money, the entire college football structure is based upon money, cupcakes at home is a big payday, why do think Alabama spends a fortune to make sure they have a top team every year

What we spend is less than we make. In fact, it is so much less than we make that the entire athletic dept is funded by football, with money left for the general fund.

I don't see how the AP has Mich. #20 ahead of any of the teams behind them, except maybe Texas A&M only because A&M happened to have played and lost to two top 10 teams.

Yeah, Michigan was quite overranked to begin with, and they are still overranked. At this point in time, just BEING ranked is overranked... Let's see, they beat (but didn't dominate) a nobody, barely squeaked by (ie, should've lost to) another nobody, and got their ass completely handed to them in all aspects of the game against a quality opponent. Yeah, I'm surprised that they are still ranked at all... They aren't "bad" by any means, but they aren't even good enough to compete with the big boys of the Big10, let alone the big boys outside the Big10.

To me, it's looking like Ohio State and Wisconsin (once again) fighting for the Big 10 Championship. Those two seem to be in their own tier in the Big10 this year.

Yeah, Michigan was quite overranked to begin with, and they are still overranked. At this point in time, just BEING ranked is overranked... Let's see, they beat (but didn't dominate) a nobody, barely squeaked by (ie, should've lost to) another nobody, and got their ass completely handed to them in all aspects of the game against a quality opponent. Yeah, I'm surprised that they are still ranked at all... They aren't "bad" by any means, but they aren't even good enough to compete with the big boys of the Big10, let alone the big boys outside the Big10.

To me, it's looking like Ohio State and Wisconsin (once again) fighting for the Big 10 Championship. Those two seem to be in their own tier in the Big10 this year.

Hard saying,Ohio State has played nobody!

Hard saying,Ohio State has played nobody!

True, but they've completely dominated all of their nobodys, and they'll get tested soon enough.

Michigan State is always a fairly decent team, and Northwestern always gets a bit overlooked. Then, Wisconsin will be their first "top 10" caliber test...

Just curious. I have family in the Ripon area. Charming little village with nice folks.

I'm sure it is. I've never been, but I've been in some of the surrounding areas when I've gone out on day hikes.

I'm more in the Madison area myself, but far enough outside of the city and suburbs.

It's one thing to be a has been shitty team but they've become a train wreck.

I heard that tickets have gotten so cheap that for $75 you can stand on the sidelines with the coaches and even call two plays.

Just don't speed in Knoxville TN. If you get pulled over they give you two tickets. To the next home game.

Back