Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

Yes, geek is a unisex term.

It was only last week (question on a quiz show) that i found out that a 'Geek' was originally a chap who used to bite the heads of chickens and other bite-size animals at public gatherings.

They teach us nothing nowadays.

It was only last week (question on a quiz show) that i found out that a 'Geek' was originally a chap who used to bite the heads of chickens and other bite-size animals at public gatherings.

They teach us nothing nowadays.

I thought that was Meat Loaf ?

I am unsure of why he is upset with you. I get the feeling he did not like that you answered his wishes for extra moderation, but nevertheless, keep reminding yourself of the middle path, and stay compassionate and he will come around.
Had you read back on the site, you would know. I learned he was the head Jackass. That so-called extra moderation was just a way to bipass the real truth, and it hasn't worked. his new thread has gotten even more mangled than the other threads, and rather than to solve something simply made things worse. Read the damned thread, It is a mishmash of mangled metiphores.

Had you read back on the site, you would know. I learned he was the head Jackass. That so-called extra moderation was just a way to bipass the real truth, and it hasn't worked. his new thread has gotten even more mangled than the other threads, and rather than to solve something simply made things worse. Read the damned thread, It is a mishmash of mangled metiphores.
Post moved due to complaints of moderation per request of poster that I do what I thought was necessary to stop his incessant complaints in threads...

No, you do it because you are weak. Good excuse tho.
Another post moved at the request of the member who wanted more moderation, specifically pointing out I should do as I thought necessary regarding his breaking of the rules.

No, you do it because you are weak. Good excuse tho.

RJS has made the same suggestion to Damocles, Diaper Don, telling him that he should start kicking the sheet out of posters who go off topic, butt, it seems that the lefty Darla took this to mean he would be spanking her for infractions, and this only made the off topic problem worse? I have tried to mensa my way out of this board problem, and am confident I will come up with a solution that you, as a not a mensa member of this board, could never hope to think of, so best you shut up until RJS gives the signal? Touche.

No I haven't. Shall I bring up the thread with WTF in the title? You have lost on these before, you will again and again.

Be the change you want to see, there is only one person you can control on this board. And it will be the only one you ever can control on this board.
You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

but I have NO idea what "be the change you want to see" means.

You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

but I have NO idea what "be the change you want to see" means.
It means stop being a hypocrite. Don't tell others to act in ways you refuse to act yourself.

Back