Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

RJS has made the same suggestion to Damocles, Diaper Don, telling him that he should start kicking the sheet out of posters who go off topic, butt, it seems that the lefty Darla took this to mean he would be spanking her for infractions, and this only made the off topic problem worse? I have tried to mensa my way out of this board problem, and am confident I will come up with a solution that you, as a not a mensa member of this board, could never hope to think of, so best you shut up until RJS gives the signal? Touche.

Can I guess which plague has invaded this board?

Uh-oh... doni will now be after you too.
some more of your stupidity? If I disagree with someone, I am then "AFTER" them? Figures with your mentality. Now this is about you, Not you lacking supervisory skills. ( But I don't suppose that will matter)

some more of your stupidity? If I disagree with someone, I am then "AFTER" them? Figures with your mentality. Now this is about you, Not you lacking supervisory skills. ( But I don't suppose that will matter)
Another one moved.

I'm not a supervisor, I'm a guy who likes to talk to people online about politics. You need to supervise your own behavior.

You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

but I have NO idea what "be the change you want to see" means.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

This has to do with the conversation how?

First it starts with murders of humans some how being treated as less important than this. I point out how ridiculous that was at its face. Then somebody mentions the immorality of hunting. I point out why it is a benefit to the wildlife and again not the same thing as what Vick was doing to these dogs. Then you point out some people are starving somewhere?

We can hold a conversation about Vick while worrying about starving children at the same time. We do things like that all the time.

Now, if Vick had starved some kids purposefully, what do you think the reaction of the nation would have been?
What difference does that make to you? you seem to delight in thread highjacking, and even approve of it. so to complain about it this time is quite disengeneous.

Note: this is a personal obsevation of your posting habits and has nothing to do with moderating.

What difference does that make to you? you seem to delight in thread highjacking, and even approve of it. so to complain about it this time is quite disengeneous.

Note: this is a personal obsevation of your posting habits and has nothing to do with moderating.
Rubbish, your speaking of my moderation habits is just complaining about my moderation. Anyway, attempting to say my point is invalid by posting a non-sequitor, so I put it back onto the topic of conversation at the moment. If she wants to talk about that it is fine, just not as an argument against my point, it doesn't fit.

Wow, that is all that I ask. Thank you.

Personally I don't really care if you have respect for me. I can't please everybody all the time and I know that I can't.
but you don't accept that, and I have no doubt you will continue to say I am following you arround to attack you. that is very far from the truth But in my personal opinion, you wouldn't know truth if God made the statement and wrote it on your living room wall. I consider you a bald-faced liar and that will not change until or unless you refute a lot of the statement you have made especially about what I "WANTED" or what I "REQUESTED"

but you don't accept that, and I have no doubt you will continue to say I am following you arround to attack you. that is very far from the truth But in my personal opinion, you wouldn't know truth if God made the statement and wrote it on your living room wall. I consider you a bald-faced liar and that will not change until or unless you refute a lot of the statement you have made especially about what I "WANTED" or what I "REQUESTED"
More on moderation. This goes in the complaint thread and you know it does. You stated and requested that I should do whatever I thought I needed to, I did, that you don't like that I chose something other than your suggestions, clear, but that doesn't change that you reqeusted I do something specifically about your rules violations.

I went and took a shower and suddenly it came to me (maybe this is what Dixie meant when he heard God in the shower), instead of banning your bony behind I would simply move all your complaints to another area of the board.

This makes it so people choose to read them, and they are highlighted rather than edited out or deleted. I stick with my principles of not deleting posts that are not illegal or private information or a violation of the contract with my server, clear out threads to make them more readable, (one of your complaints was the off-topic nature of other's posts, hypocrite), and even take care of one of your complaints as most of the off-topic posts seem to be you complaining about me.

It was an epiphanic moment of clarity, and an elegant solution to a persistent problem.

Now I will move this complaint of my moderation to the thread specifically created just for them as you requested that I do something, and so I did.

:D

I am the one who said you do nothing but follow Damo around and attack him, ME, I said it. Now shut the fuck up you whiny asshole. A bleeding hemorrhoid would be more pleasurable than having you around. Go for a drive. I figure in your mental state, 50-50 odds on whether you come back.

Enough is Enough already..........

I am the one who said you do nothing but follow Damo around and attack him, ME, I said it. Now shut the fuck up you whiny asshole. A bleeding hemorrhoid would be more pleasurable than having you around. Go for a drive. I figure in your mental state, 50-50 odds on whether you come back.

Donny protesting damo>>www.guzer.com/pictures/have_draem.php

:cof1: a nolo contender donny you lose by default!

What exactly is up your ass, and does it have a corrugated surface for extra sensation?

I cannot imagine anyone thinking Damo a heavy handed moderator. Considering he owns the board, all here are lucky. Heavy handed? LOL! Hey Damo, want a new mod? :clink:

I cannot imagine anyone thinking Damo a heavy handed moderator. Considering he owns the board, all here are lucky. Heavy handed? LOL! Hey Damo, want a new mod? :clink:
I've been thinking about that... Getting busier on the board.

Drama queen alert. :rolleyes:

Damo is, by consensus opinion, just about the best and fairest Mod there could possibly be. :clink:

If anyone wants to come round and moderate my toaster that would be lovely, as the bugger is still playing silly beggars.

I'll bid you Good Day.

Back