Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

Please don't. don't start all that crap. You don't need it. You'll have a bunch of mini nazis trying to control everything with their mod powers. It's inevitable. bureaucracy, just say no.

Maybe Damo feels he has to be here too much, especially since Beefy is out of commission for a while. I can understand that.

But I don't disagree with you. Very, very few people can be trusted with that.

Maybe Damo feels he has to be here too much, especially since Beefy is out of commission for a while. I can understand that.

EDIT, oh DON'T disagree. That caught me off guard!

ANd yes, let ornot do the pumping for a while! Take a break, relax, Smoke a cig!

This is always the problem. I was lucky with Beefs, he has the same type of feeling about it that I do.

This is always the problem. I was lucky with Beefs, he has the same type of feeling about it that I do.

Yes, and he is also a calm guy. I have registered using my work email recently, I trust both of you, and didn't want to wait till I got home. (we're blocked from hotmail and other throwaway email here). I never factored in how much busier the board is getting and that eventually, you might have to take on another moderator.

Yes, and he is also a calm guy. I have registered using my work email recently, I trust both of you, and didn't want to wait till I got home. (we're blocked from hotmail and other throwaway email here). I never factored in how much busier the board is getting and that eventually, you might have to take on another moderator.
Well, if I do, you can rest assured that they will also be trustworthy.

Got brown?

3 JACKASSES and a HYPOCRITE

There are more, but if the shoe fits, wear it. (and of course, I expect this to be moved)

This post is in reference to ASSHAT, BATTLEBORNE, DARLA, and of course DAMO. In General, It must be a kick to be able to post anything you wish in the Garbage thread without direct response from me. A bit chickenshit, but that is you people. and you have your own lack of ethics. (Since have already stated that I won't post anyyhing on that thread, and I have not.)

Every one of the posts atributed to me have been moved there by DAMO, Justified simply by his lies and disengeneousness.

That's enough said regarding ASSHAT He is usually senseless anyhow.

BB, I have to say I am disappointed. you had seemed to get better and somewhat reasonable. then you slipped back.

DARLA, I don't care how slutty you talk. but your hypocricy bothers me. You can tlk slutty, and that seems to be OK, but if someone else says something off-color, you app[ear to b dismayed.

Then we get 6o the LYING JACKASS DAMO. wherein there wouldn't be the other persistant Jackasses without his instgation (acceptance) of them DAMO, I have never requested, asked for, even implied that I wanted this stupidity you have instituted. I did state that I recognized you had the opion of ban me if you so chose. but the rest is [purely your imagination, It is all your imagination, and while I assume it is perfectly legal for you to move my posts anywhere you please. since you own the site, I suggest your actions have been anything but ethical. You even appeared to have an ulterior motive in your action which makes your actions even more disengeneous. The following is a "TRUE exerpt from one of your PMS to me.

(quote)
I like my solution, and it serves well as a fun thread for other members as well.(unquote)

You may continue to move all of my posts which even remotely disagree with your point of veiw as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between a objection to your point of veiw on an issue, or your approach to an issue from compaint abuot your "mad"eration, but that is your problem.

If you want to continue to add confusion to the site. Have at it.
I don't respond to all of your posts, (and sometimes even agree.)but I will continue to respond as appropriate (IMHO) whenever necessary. And you can take THAT to the bank.

There are more, but if the shoe fits, wear it. (and of course, I expect this to be moved)

This post is in reference to ASSHAT, BATTLEBORNE, DARLA, and of course DAMO. In General, It must be a kick to be able to post anything you wish in the Garbage thread without direct response from me. A bit chickenshit, but that is you people. and you have your own lack of ethics. (Since have already stated that I won't post anyyhing on that thread, and I have not.)

Every one of the posts atributed to me have been moved there by DAMO, Justified simply by his lies and disengeneousness.

BB, I have to say I am disappointed. you had seemed to get better and somewhat reasonable. then you slipped back.

DARLA, I don't care how slutty you talk. but your hypocricy bothers me. You can tlk slutty, and that seems to be OK, but if someone else says something off-color, you app[ear to b dismayed.

Then we get 6o the LYING JACKASS DAMO. wherein there wouldn't be the other persistant Jackasses without his instgation (acceptance) of them DAMO, I have never requested, asked for, even implied that I wanted this stupidity you have instituted. I did state that I recognized you had the opion of ban me if you so chose. but the rest is [purely your imagination, It is all your imagination, and while I assume it is perfectly legal for you to move my posts anywhere you please. since you own the site, I suggest your actions have been anything but ethical. You even appeared to have an ulterior motive in your action which makes your actions even more disengeneous. The following is a "TRUE exerpt from one of your PMS to me.

(quote)
I like my solution, and it serves well as a fun thread for other members as well.(unquote)

You may continue to move all of my posts which even remotely disagree with your point of veiw as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between a objection to your point of veiw on an issue, or your approach to an issue from compaint abuot your "mad"eration, but that is your problem.

I don't respond to all of your posts, (and sometimes even agree.)but I will continue to respond as appropriate (IMHO) whenever necessary. And you can take THAT to the bank.
It isn't my POV that I care about, it is the fact that I informed you of your violation of rule 15 that you agreed to follow upon your registration, but refused to follow thereafter.

Since I created the rule to protect other staff members, of which there is one, I decided a more clean resolution would be to move your posts away from areas where people were holding actual discussions. Your primary complaint being off-topic posts I find it ironic that I have to take such an action only with one person.

You stated, after I asked what I should do about rule violations, "You should do whatever you think is necessary, you can even BAN me if you wish."

I therefore created a solution based on what I think is necessary, as you requested. That you don't like it is apparent, that you can't follow your own "rules" that you think should bind others even more readily apparent.

Now, since this again deals with my moderation style it goes in the thread made for it.

(quote)

If you hate this so much, do us all a favor and either leave for good or shut the fuck up about it. Moron.

If you hate this so much, do us all a favor and either leave for good or shut the fuck up about it. Moron.
Oh, he keeps promising to move when he finds a board that makes people post the way he wants them to. I keep hoping he'll learn how to use google.

I appear dismayed when others say something off-color?

The only time that I can recall that I objected, was when Doniston was defending his practice of running around school tracks naked. And it wasn't his stating of this that I "appeared dismayed" over...it was the fact that there are old pervs doing that, and thinking it's ok because it's "Natural".

I say, put them in prison. I stand by that and if you don't like it, let me just say, as the board slut talker, fuck you! lol

I appear dismayed when others say something off-color?

The only time that I can recall that I objected, was when Doniston was defending his practice of running around school tracks naked. And it wasn't his stating of this that I "appeared dismayed" over...it was the fact that there are old pervs doing that, and thinking it's ok because it's "Natural".

I say, put them in prison. I stand by that and if you don't like it, let me just say, as the board slut talker, fuck you! lol

Ummm... we should definitely meet next time I am in NYC.... :rolleyes:

Back