Concern Trolling on JustPlainPolitics.com

cawacko, right before becoming enraged at cypress at 2:30 in the morning.

jekylhyde.jpg

Holy crap, when I first read that, I thought you wrote engaged, not "enraged".

Don't encourage him man....

Maybe you could try getting out more and with people who aren't of the same thoughts as you.

A little sensitive are we? Thank you for the advice but I happen to live in possibly the most liberal city in the U.S., San Francisco, so I have been surrounded for the past 25 years by almost all people who disagree with me.

But since you say I am out of touch how has the Communist Party candidate in the Iowa and N.H. elections done?

A little sensitive are we? Thank you for the advice but I happen to live in possibly the most liberal city in the U.S., San Francisco, so I have been surrounded for the past 25 years by almost all people who disagree with me.

But since you say I am out of touch how has the Communist Party candidate in the Iowa and N.H. elections done?

Caw, there were Democratic candidates, and Republican candidates. There were no Communist party candidates in either parties primary.

Caw, there were Democratic candidates, and Republican candidates. There were no Communist party candidates in either parties primary.

How does it feel, cawacko, to be on the receiving end of a civics lesson from a 14 year old pimpleneck?

They are out there somewhere according to SouthernBelle and San Francisco seems a logical place where a few might be hiding but I've haven't seen any so where would you suggest I go to find some?

They are out there somewhere according to SouthernBelle and San Francisco seems a logical place where a few might be hiding but I've haven't seen any so where would you suggest I go to find some?

I know where this is going.

Cawacko, its an urban legend that communist babes believe in free love, and free sex. You're not going to get laid at some NorCal commune somewhere.

Darla, Tiana, and Cypress:

Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

How does it feel, cawacko, to be on the receiving end of a civics lesson from a 14 year old pimpleneck?

This is two excellent lessons for me on back-to-back days. Yesterday KingRaw taught me that there are nine Supreme Court justices but that the Vice President is the deciding vote when there is a tie...

Last edited:
This is to excellent lessons for me on back-to-back days. Yesterday KingRaw taught me that there are nine Supreme Court justices but that the Vice President is the deciding vote when there is a tie...

LOL for real! :D

I know where this is going.

Cawacko, its an urban legend that communist babes believe in free love, and free sex. You're not going to get laid at some NorCal commune somewhere.

Damn. I thought maybe they were some Eastern European blonds running around the U.S. I could find who still believed in the revolution.

Actually I gave that up when I discovered that most of the hippie women in S.F. either won't put out or won't put out to a more clean cut corporate looking guy like me.

Damn. I thought maybe they were some Eastern European blonds running around the U.S. I could find who still believed in the revolution.

Actually I gave that up when I discovered that most of the hippie women in S.F. either won't put out or won't put out to a more clean cut corporate looking guy like me.

You're only clean cut until about midnight.

But beware the leftist women. The have outrageous muffs. Screaming, unruly, Ziggy Marley muffs. I kind of like it, but you've indicated they it's not exactly your kind of taco.

This is to excellent lessons for me on back-to-back days. Yesterday KingRaw taught me that there are nine Supreme Court justices but that the Vice President is the deciding vote when there is a tie...

Seriously, Cawacko, it isn't embarrassing for the communist party to recieve no votes in a race that they can't participate in.

You're only clean cut until about midnight.

But beware the leftist women. The have outrageous muffs. Screaming, unruly, Ziggy Marley muffs. I kind of like it, but you've indicated they it's not exactly your kind of taco.

For the most part, it's only the true hippies that make you go searching through the amazon now a days. Even most liberal girls in S.F. take care of themselves to some degree.

Well crap, cawacko. I can't imagine what your problem was. B.O.? Or, too much rightwing rhetoric? Ayn Rand might not be such a turn on with the lefty babes.

San Fran is a straight man's paradise. With all the gay men, you know. I got asked out by women there. Try some deodorant next time.

:)

(just teasing)

Back