Consumer Spending Grows by Just 0.1 Percent in May, Inflation Remains High

Biden is lying and you believe the lies. The fed will raise rates again and there will be more bankruptcies

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bankr...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Don't you ever have anything positive or nice to say about Biden?

And I think the Fed has already raised the rates enough already to prove, it don't do much to stimulate the economy.

Raising them any further would harm it's recovery.

I am not an economy major, but I know that Higher Wages is a better way to stimulate the economy, because more people will spend more money.

And raising rates deters companies to voluntarily pay higher wages, so I am not a fan of FRB rate increases. Just so you will know.

Higher wages does make prices go up, and that should be understandable to most people.

But, it seems to be meat prices that are out of control, that has caused much of the economy to not be able to come back down at the nation's dinner tables, and that is because of the monopolies within the industry itself- HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WAGES! But this is just one in hundreds of other bad apples out there who all play a roll in the economy and deal with them on a one on one basis to resolve these matters. The meat industry is just one example- there are many more.

So, you have to look at the areas, that seem to be affecting the economy the most, and deal with them.

But raising the Fed Rates is not going to be the ONE-FIX FIXES ALL resolution to anything at this point, and makes the Fed look just another bad apple causing inflation.

OK, you heard my 2 cents- let's here your armchair MONDAY MORNING quarterback solution. :|

Biden is lying and you believe the lies. The fed will raise rates again and there will be more bankruptcies

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bankr...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

And I think the Fed has already raised the rates enough already to prove, it don't do much to stimulate the economy.

I am not an economy major, but I know that Higher Wages is a better way to stimulate the economy, because more people will spend more money.

And raising rates deters companies to voluntarily pay higher wages, so I am not a fan of FRB rate increases. Just so you will know.

Higher wages does make prices go up, and that should be understandable to most people.

But, it seems to be meat prices that are out of control, that has caused much of the economy to not be able to come back down at the nation's dinner tables, and that is because of the monopolies within the industry itself- HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WAGES! But this is just one in hundreds of other bad apples out there who all play a roll in the economy and deal with them on a one on one basis to resolve these matters. The meat industry is just one example- there are many more.

So, you have to look at the areas, that seem to be affecting the economy the most, and deal with them.

But raising the Fed Rates is not going to be the ONE-FIX FIXES ALL resolution to anything at this point, and makes the Fed look just like another bad apple causing inflation.

OK, you heard my 2 cents- let's here your armchair MONDAY MORNING quarterback solution. :|

If they tried that the entire nation would start laughing hysterically

At least Trump had the numbers to back up his claim

Trump numbers included millions unemployed, a stock market in the tank, $8 trillion in debts, and an economy near collapse. be proud of that!

I don't blame or credit the president for the economy. They just hold on and hope it doesn't get too bad. You can point out both negatives and positives for the Trump and Biden economy, but each side only sees the good in their side and the bad in the other.

Democrats approve Biden's handling the economy and Republicans disapprove. The opposite was true for Trump. The independents make the difference.

Independents do nothing to improve much of anything

They have no power to do so

WHY?

because the people don’t vote for them in this democracy

The Democratic party has been saving our asses for decades

Face that you owe the Democrats everything

Independents do nothing to improve much of anything

They have no power to do so

WHY?

because the people don’t vote for them in this democracy

The Democratic party has been saving our asses for decades

Face that you owe the Democrats everything

We were talking about public opinion approval ratings. As a third of the electorate they have a big influence on determining whether a majority approve or disapprove. Those people only claim to be independents--almost all of them still regularly vote Democratic or Republican (leaners).

We were talking about public opinion approval ratings. As a third of the electorate they have a big influence on determining whether a majority approve or disapprove. Those people only claim to be independents--almost all of them still regularly vote Democratic or Republican (leaners).

Which makes them very close to meaningless

They split right down the middle

Consumer spending went up and the inflation rate lowered. That is some kind of tragedy to rightys isn't it?

Remember when the idiots said Obamacare would destroy the nation?

Remember when they said Sadam had WMDs?

Remember when they said covid wasn’t real?

They are just lying assholes who never pan out to be correct

“[Independents are] not going to put up yard signs, they’re not going to volunteer, they’re not going to work the phone banks, they’re not going to tell their colleagues and their friends who to vote for, they’re not going to extol the virtues of their favorite candidate to their neighbors,” said Klar.

They just don’t work for what they say they believe in

It’s an excuse

They can’t really detect what’s going on so they blame both parties

Which means they are blaming the Democrats for what the republicans cause

It’s just an out

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ndependent-thats-really-bad-for-politics/amp/

The problem is that few independents are actually independent. Roughly 3 in 4 independents still lean toward one of the two major political parties, and studies show that these voters aren’t all that different from the voters in the party they lean toward. Independents who lean toward a party also tend to back that party at almost the same rate as openly partisan voters.

As political scientist and FiveThirtyEight contributor Julia Azari wrote for Vox in 2016, the defining characteristic of our politics may be that the parties are weak while partisanship is quite strong. That sounds counterintuitive given how many more Americans are identifying as independent, but remember that most aren’t actually independent. Independents are still voting largely for one of the two major parties; they’re just refusing to affiliate with them publicly.

And they never LEAD or Create policy

Campaigns (and politics) is less about policy differences today and more about finding things wrong with the other side; and, believing the worst about the opposing team even if it is a lie.

I don't blame or credit the president for the economy. They just hold on and hope it doesn't get too bad. You can point out both negatives and positives for the Trump and Biden economy, but each side only sees the good in their side and the bad in the other.

Democrats approve Biden's handling the economy and Republicans disapprove. The opposite was true for Trump. The independents make the difference.

Biden takes credit for people going back to work after Democrats lifted the lockdowns. He had nothing to do with that

Easy to cherry pick economics indicators, unemployment fell to 3.4%, Americans are working, look long enough and anyone can find one to support what they want to say

Yeah, but are they making it? That is the real question.

I know for a FACT Americans have close to 100% less disposable income than they had less than 2 decades ago.

But raising the Fed Rates is not going to be the ONE-FIX FIXES ALL resolution to anything at this point, and makes the Fed look just another bad apple causing inflation.

The fed will continue to raise interest rates. wages have done little to keep up wirh inflation so it is a losing situation for most people. Biden is taking credit yet he says noting about the poor that struggle or about the increase in Bankruptcy

Consumer spending went up and the inflation rate lowered. That is some kind of tragedy to rightys isn't it?

Inflation lowered very little. Wages are not keeping up with inflation. Biden cares more about his green agenda than about the needs of the people

Trash is trash

Go get what the facts are from a real source asshole

I don’t discuss your pocket turds

And desh knows trash, amirite? :awesome:

:laugh: Forget Trashcan Man! desh is Trashcan Woman.

Like Oscar The Grouch but more green slimy and with elements of Bill The Cat and obvious garbage.

Back