Coronavirus is a scam

giphy.webp

Your class in microbiology aside, it appears Trump is now convinced Coronavirus isn't a scam.

His two latest Tweets:

Attending meetings on Covid-19 in the White House. Working with States and local governments, many of whom have done a great job. Full report latter!

Trump fighting back against Democrat scaremongering by overreacting is proof he thinks the common cold really IS the apocalypse? Nice logic. :laugh:

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Arminius is listing every single insane right-wing conspiracy and demonstrating he believes them all. What crap.

By all means, which one isn't a valid case where Democrats were caught blatantly lying?

View attachment 14604

He claims expertise and demonstrates none.

You want me to identify some bacteria for you on here? What exactly are you demanding? :laugh:

200.webp

He is a right-wing political conspiracy nut, and that is all he is.

Yes, disproving Democrat lies makes me a conspiracy theorist. Working awfully hard to lash out and smear facts you don't like. :rofl2:

What else you got?

200.webp

Trump fighting back against Democrat scaremongering by overreacting is proof he thinks the common cold really IS the apocalypse? Nice logic. :laugh:
I think I understand it now. While the majority only have common cold symptoms -or are asymptomatic- it can be a death sentence for the most adversely affected groups. Being so highly contagious, they are trying to mitigate the spread to prevent overburdening the hospitals, etc.

I think I understand it now. While the majority only have common cold symptoms -or are asymptomatic- it can be a death sentence for the most adversely affected groups. Being so highly contagious, they are trying to mitigate the spread to prevent overburdening the hospitals, etc.

It's literally just like every common cold or flu virus. But only this particular (election-year) common cold-level virus requires shutting down the economy and fleeing in terror like it's the apocalypse.

200.webp

Let us know if there is anything else you'd like to get caught being wrong / lying about. :good4u:

First, this isn't the first forum or thread I've pissed off political extremists and/or mentally ill shut-ins.

Second, Trump's Tweets speak for themselves. Unlike the claims of the OP, Trump obviously agrees Coronavirus isn't a scam. Are you saying Trump is pushing a scam?

Lastly, although there are others nicer than I am on this forum, I sincerely hope God's Wrath AKA CORVID-19 takes out every politician over 70 years old. It would be good for America to see Trump, Biden, Bernie, the Clintons and many others as memories.....it wouldn't hurt to see all political extremists go too. They are few in number, but make more noise than a 100 times their size in normal people.

God Bless Coronavirus!!

3slkzr.jpg

If the panic were accidental or incidental, that would make sense to me, but it is being manufactured through deliberate deception and exaggeration. The situation becoming more clear won't impact people willfully lying and misinforming the public to harm Trump during an election year. I gave up on Democrats having an iota of integrity four treasonous hoaxes ago.

You think WHO declared a pandemic because the whole wide world wants to harm trump in an election year? Dudette... please. :rofl2:

First, this isn't the first forum or thread I've pissed off political extremists and/or mentally ill shut-ins.

Butthurt lashing out with ad hominems. WHO is pissed off here? :thinking:

And yes, debunking hysterical scaremongering misinformation clearly makes ME the mentally ill extremist. Devastating counterpoint there, Socrates. :hand:

giphy.gif

Second, Trump's Tweets speak for themselves.

Right. They just don't say what you want them to say. :dunno:

Unlike the claims of the OP, Trump obviously agrees Coronavirus isn't a scam.

1) Trump's opinion is now the basis of scientific legitimacy? Noted. :laugh:

2) Again, Trump fighting back against Democrat scaremongering by overreacting is proof that he...wants to be re-elected. :bs:

Are you saying Trump is pushing a scam?

Arguing that Trump is overreacting to dishonest Democrat scaremongering is arguing that Trump SUPPORTS their scaremongering? Nice logic. :laugh:

200.gif

Lastly, although there are others nicer than I am on this forum, I sincerely hope God's Wrath AKA CORVID-19 takes out every politician over 70 years old. It would be good for America to see Trump, Biden, Bernie, the Clintons and many others as memories.....it wouldn't hurt to see all political extremists go too. They are few in number, but make more noise than a 100 times their size in normal people.

God Bless Coronavirus!!

I actually kind of agree with parts of this. 99% of politicians are the scum of the Earth. And if this right-of-center country could be eradicated of all its extremists (Democrats and all five actual white supremacists), the world would be a much better place. AND outbreaks of most kinds disproportionately impact urban areas, where the highest concentrations of morons are, so it's a win-win for society.

:good4u:

You think WHO declared a pandemic because the whole wide world wants to harm trump in an election year? Dudette... please.

Pointing out that the media are blatantly lying and scaremongering the common cold into the apocalypse is claiming that the whole world is conspiring against Trump? Um...nice straw man fallacy. What are you twelve?

:laugh:

200.webp

My guess is the guy who overreacted with half a page in oversized font.

That is a visual adjustment to keep the text from being crowded out by the image sizes. What else you got to misrepresent the guy obliterating your arguments while you lash out with off-topic insults as the one losing his cool?

200.webp

Last edited:

Pointing out that the media are blatantly lying and scaremongering the common cold into the apocalypse is claiming that the whole world is conspiring against Trump? Um...nice straw man fallacy. What are you twelve?

:laugh:

200.webp

Have you forgotten already that this is about WHO declaring coronavirus a pandemic? Tear up that paper tiger about the common cold, dudette. You and yours are the ones claiming this is all about trump.

Perhaps you can explain why you think this is about his reelection. As I recall, righties say he's going to win in a landslide with 40 or more states. Doesn't seem to me like a reason for panic.

That is a visual adjustment to keep the text from being crowded out by the image sizes. What else you got to misrepresent the guy obliterating your arguments while you lash out with off-topic insults as the guy losing his cool? :awesome:

No doubt you truly believe that to be true.

Have you forgotten already that this is about WHO declaring coronavirus a pandemic? Tear up that paper tiger about the common cold, dudette.

The media can't be lying and fearmongering to hurt Trump...because other people outside our country are also lying and fearmongering about the virus? This is known as a non-sequiter fallacy. :bs:

Perhaps you can explain why you think this is about his reelection.

When the media contradict themselves to crucify Trump for his vastly superior handling of this fake crisis (after defending Obama's incompetent handling of H1N1...which was an ACTUAL crisis with a 30+% kill rate), the question becomes, what's different about this situation? If you can provide an alternate explanation for this, please...by all means.

View attachment 14605

As I recall, righties say he's going to win in a landslide with 40 or more states. Doesn't seem to me like a reason for panic.

You think the people telling everyone to stop hyperventilating and believing outright lies...are the ones panicking...and not the people hyperventilating and shutting down all of society? Nice logic. :palm:

Back