Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

I never claimed to know the long term side effects because no one knows.

Down the road, anything can happen.

Pfizer just announced the drug, Chantix, causes cancer. It's been around probably 15 years or more. Nothing close to the mRNA technology which will do God knows what down the road, autoimmune-wise and otherwise.

Again, you do you. I'm good. :thumbsup:

Allergic reactions to the Pfizer vaccine has resulted in heart damage, kidney damage, and liver damage.
Allergic reactions to the J&J vaccine has resulted in heart damage.

Yes, down the road, monkeys might fly out of my ass. I might grow two heads. But TODAY I am at least ten times less likely to die of Covid than you are. And I am five times less likely to accidently kill someone than you are. That makes YOU a dangerous person that cannot be allowed out in public. It's math.

Denial of math. Math is not making up random numbers and calling it 'data'.
Math errors: Failure to declare boundary. Failure to declare randX. Failure to declare base. Failure to publish raw data. Failure to demonstrate unbiased collection. Failure to declare variance. Failure to calculate and publish margin of error.

Is it brutal to stand by and cheer as "very fine person" after "very fine person" chokes to death on ventilators after refusing life saving vaccines? I don't believe so.

Not taking a vaccine does not infect anyone. Paradox V. Covid19 does not kill.

You got vaccinated, but you're trying to stop "very fine people" from getting vaccinated.

Why? Do you want them to die before they can vote in next year's election?

What is your endgame with this? Because the only people you're hurting are your own.

Every day we read another story of a "very fine person" who choked to death on a ventilator.

Covid19 does not kill.

How so? They can't fire him, he's a Title 42 employee, not a political appointee.

42-50 Tenure

1. All appointments, including conversions from other pay systems, to positions under 42 U.S.C. § 209(f) are in the excepted service. Work schedules may be full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
  2. Appointments may be indefinite. That is, they do not have a stated time limit so one may serve an entire Federal career under an indefinite appointment.
https://www.hhs.gov/about/agencies/asa/ohr/hr-library/title-42/index.html

NOTHING about Title 42 prohibits terminating an appointment.

It's odd how you guys are about Fauci. Anyone in the role would have made the kinds of recommendations he made. Things we have to do during a pandemic were never going to be popular.

Fauci kept changing his mind more often he changed his clothes. Not just a bit. Completely reversing direction, making stupid assumptions about masks, making paradox after paradox. He is also currently making paradox V and paradox M, just you are.

trump had almost a year to do it but he didn't, because he can't. I guess you didn't know this either.

[FONT=&]"The question that is being asked on cable news, in media publications, and perhaps around dinner tables across the country: Can the president have Dr. Fauci fired?[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
The answer, based only on the evidence available to the public, is probably not. The President himself doesn’t have the authority to fire Dr. Fauci, who is a Title 42 employee and not a political appointee. But were the President to hypothetically order an official at HHS to fire Dr. Fauci, in order for the removal to be legal there would have to be cause — Dr. Fauci would had to have engaged in removable misconduct or poor performance.

Disagreeing with a President most likely does not fall into poor performance or misconduct. In fact, it is a prohibited personnel practice to make an employment-related decision because of a career employee’s political activities. While it may be acceptable for political appointees to be removed for differing opinions than those of their president, the fact that Dr. Fauci does not agree with the President about COVID-19 is NOT a valid reason to fire him.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
We don’t know the details of Dr. Fauci’s work at NIH, so we can’t speak specifically to his performance or conduct on the job. However, misconduct, loosely defined, is the violation of a valid workplace rule. [/FONT]
[FONT=&]Is a statement made in contradiction with the President misconduct? Probably not. Dr. Fauci doesn’t appear to have violated a workplace rule, as he has authorization to speak to the press about NIAID matters."

[/FONT]
https://feltg.com/is-there-a-legal-path-to-fire-dr-fauci/

At the time, he could. This about performance, not politics.

If you think Fauci did 1,2 and 3 it's pointless to continue.
He is publishing false data...so (2).
He has changed his mind on masking and vaccinations more often than he changes his clothes...so (3).
He has assisted in the coverup of medical opinions not in keeping with the government narrative....so (1).

18 US Code covers federal crimes and criminal procedures.
Yes it does.
There were no tricks, schemes or fraudulent statements by Fauci
I have already listed some of them. You can't deny what has happened.
except in the minds of anti-vaxxers.
Nope. This is what Fauci has done.
The lies came from trump's WH. *That* should have been a crime.
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...
Nope. Fauci did these things. It is not just the White House or anyone else making them up. They are part of public record.

Where does it say that the money given by the NIH to EcoHealth Alliance was used for gain-of-function research? And where does it say Fauci had any ties to EcoHealthAlliance, or any authority over how they used their grants? https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/

" In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. (
In 2014, the U.S. government put a pause on new funding of gain-of-function research, which it defined this way: “With an ultimate goal of better understanding disease pathways, gain-of-function studies aim to increase the ability of infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility.”)

In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S. EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH."

And

"...on May 13, Paul said he didn’t know whether SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab. “Nobody knows,” he said. But he posited that if it did, Fauci, among others, “could be culpable for the entire pandemic,” adding, “I’m not saying that happened. I don’t know.”

Paul made the money-is-fungible argument, saying the NIH gave money to the lab, regardless of what that particular grant funded. But then asserted that NIH funding furthered risky gain-of-function research. The answer to the question of whether it did or didn’t depends on whom you ask and their definition of gain-of-function.

Hours after his May 11 exchange with Paul, Fauci at a fact-checking conference hosted by PolitiFact.com that it would “almost be irresponsible” to not collaborate with Chinese scientists given that the 2003 SARS outbreak originated in China. “So we really had to learn a lot more about the viruses that were there, about whether or not people were getting infected with bad viruses.”

He called the EcoHealth collaboration “a very minor collaboration as part of a subcontract of a grant,” and said Paul conflated that with the claim that “therefore we were involved in creating the virus, which is the most ridiculous, majestic leap I’ve ever heard of.”

Fauci said he wasn’t convinced that the coronavirus developed naturally. “I think that we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened.”

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/the-wuhan-lab-and-the-gain-of-function-disagreement/

A 'fact check' is propaganda, not a proof.

Sad, isn't it? The fool won't read the information that disproves his blathering, then babbles on because I won't waste time and space trying to explain things to him that he'll just deny. Typical of MAGA minions .... they consistently revise reality and then incessantly parrot it. Small wonder why I have him on IA for a month.

:fap:

Not all of them but enough to make the difference in narrow elections next year.

DeSantis only won FL by 30,000 votes in 2018.

60,000 people have died in FL from COVID and another 10,000-30,000 will die between now and November 2022.

Almost all of them will be DeSantis voters who chose to believe Anatta's lies about COVID.

Stop making shit up.

Back