Covid Follies #5: Sez who?

Why were you unvaccinated and why did you expect him to be when you wouldn't take those steps yourself? Correct me if I'm wrong but you posted that everybody who was unvaccinated should get a huge f*ck you from you and everyone else, then tell me you and your unvaccinated wife were out and about not following your own rules?

Read your question again. You asked why she was unvaccinated and I said ‘she wasn’t. That would make her vaccinated. As was I. Her Uncle, a militant Trump toady lied about being vaccinated to attend a family party. He infected around ten of his family including both of us. We are sick and tired of the lies, the false information and the attitude. It impacts us every single day and to suggest otherwise is completely ignorant. We are over it. No more.

Read your question again. You asked why she was unvaccinated and I said ‘she wasn’t. That would make her vaccinated. As was I. Her Uncle, a militant Trump toady lied about being vaccinated to attend a family party. He infected around ten of his family including both of us. We are sick and tired of the lies, the false information and the attitude. It impacts us every single day and to suggest otherwise is completely ignorant. We are over it. No more.
then the vaxx isn't doing it's job..was he symptomatic? If he wasn't then the viral load should have been low enough not to infect you if vaxxed.

I keep saying it's much more then vaxxing -it's about staying healthy and boosting your immune system

then the vaxx isn't doing it's job..was he symptomatic? If he wasn't then the viral load should have been low enough not to infect you if vaxxed.

I keep saying it's much more then vaxxing -it's about staying healthy and boosting your immune system

Every single time Anatta opens his big, fat mouth, another DeSantis voter chokes to death on a ventilator.

Exactly. If a "vaccine" really works -- and you're vaccinated, there should be no problem. Morons.

Stupid. Of course the vaccine is doing the job. Vaccinated people aren’t dying. You are an utter fucking moron and your statement about asymptotic carriers is a fucking lie and you know it. You are a sellout to Russia and a treasonous scumbag.

Not in the least. You keep coming back to this thread to declare victory on behalf of another poster because you can't quit me. I'm used to it. Was just walking the dogs. Did you want pictures of the dogs? Don't worry, they aren't competition, they don't hump my leg like you do.

I'll post a movie review for you later, I know you need your fix to make it through the day.
Going to a movie theater? That's the perfect place to catch Covid. What kind of dogs do you have?

Stupid. Of course the vaccine is doing the job. Vaccinated people aren’t dying. You are an utter fucking moron and your statement about asymptotic carriers is a fucking lie and you know it. You are a sellout to Russia and a treasonous scumbag.
But vaccinated people are catching, carrying and spreading it -- just like everyone else. Those are facts.

Ah, I read "she wasn't" as she wasn't vaccinated.

I think anecdotally your anger is understandable, but in reality the vaccine generally makes you safe. There are outliers, and clearly your wife's circumstance was clearly among them. This is a bit like being angry that the emergency room of a hospital was full with those crazy people who took an Amtrax to Seattle if you happened to need it when they were filling up local emergency rooms.

The reason to get vaccinated is to make sure that if you do get ill the likelihood you will get sick enough to need a hospital will be rare, it doesn't take away every risk in life any more than wearing a seatbelt takes risk from driving, it just makes it more likely you'll survive if the worst happens.

Currently death rates and hospitalizations are going down, even in red state Florida... I remain unaffected and unafraid.

While I get your anger, because it happened to you personally, I cannot get that level of anger up for such an unlikely and rare event. I simply believe that risk is something we evaluate and act accordingly and that we are overreacting, especially those who are vaccinated, with unprecedented and largely unnecessary fear.

But vaccinated people are catching, carrying and spreading it -- just like everyone else.

Nope. Wrong.

They are not catching and spreading it at the same rates as unvaccinated dipshits are.

And only the unvaccinated dipshits are going to die from it.

Good riddance.

Extremely happy. It will be right back in two months because of stupid fucks like you.

And it'll be worse because it'll be during the winter, when people are congregating indoors with their families.

January 2022 is going to look like January 2021 for COVID deaths.

Ah, I read "she wasn't" as she wasn't vaccinated.

I think anecdotally your anger is understandable, but in reality the vaccine generally makes you safe. There are outliers, and clearly your wife's circumstance was clearly among them. This is a bit like being angry that the emergency room of a hospital was full with those crazy people who took an Amtrax to Seattle if you happened to need it when they were filling up local emergency rooms.

The reason to get vaccinated is to make sure that if you do get ill the likelihood you will get sick enough to need a hospital will be rare, it doesn't take away every risk in life any more than wearing a seatbelt takes risk from driving, it just makes it more likely you'll survive if the worst happens.

Currently death rates and hospitalizations are going down, even in red state Florida... I remain unaffected and unafraid.

While I get your anger, because it happened to you personally, I cannot get that level of anger up for such an unlikely and rare event. I simply believe that risk is something we evaluate and act accordingly and that we are overreacting, especially those who are vaccinated, with unprecedented and largely unnecessary fear.

No. Completely wrong. For your analogy to be correct, the passengers would have had to intentionally derail the train.

I want to go back to your statement that there is no skin off my nose. I think we've obliterated that argument. How about you? Here's the reality. I was, at the time, five times less likely to get the Delta variant than an unvaxxed person. I didn't realize that at the the time, I thought the efficacy was higher, but nonetheless, that is an accurate number. The problem with having so many unvaxxed in a state where no one gives a fuck and the Governor is actively helping the virus spread, there were, throughout the months of July and August, TWENTY TIMES more cases in Florida than in states with high vaccination rates. That meant that I was actually four times MORE likely to get Covid in Florida than an unvaxxed person in a state with high rates. That is selfish, stupid behavior, and it has led to horrific impacts. And why? Politics and ignorance. You are damn right I'm angry, and every single time I see a post from these idiotic anti-vaxxers it makes me angrier (and more likely to vote DeSantis's murderous, treasonous ass out of office). If you think I'm alone, prepare to find out when the midterms come along. Lots of talk about visceral anger on the right. You ain't seen nothing yet. If you think mine was a 'rare event', then you aren't paying attention. It happened thousands of times every day in Florida for two straight months. My story is far more common than you think. And as a result, we both had a miserable two weeks, a huge medical bill, my son had to miss work for two weeks, we infected two friends in Tampa, and who knows what else. No skin? That kind of statement REALLY pisses me off. And I am not wrong.

Back