Damo

It is kind of interesting that even when there is a thread like this, pointing out a very specific example of overt racism from another poster, some righties still find themselves reluctant to comment on it or call out that poster in any way.

It's like some sort of weird solidarity of hate. I'll never get it.

I wonder where anyone would have gotten the idea to equate racism with hatred... right Lorax?

Is this the board you want?

What does ILA add to this board other than the kind of hateful racism that degrades all of us?

I put this up here with your name because not one con told ILA off on that thread. In fact, yurt studiously ignored him and then chatted him up on another thread. It's this silence more than anything that is unacceptable. It is indecent. Now I know many weren't here, I wasn't either. But no excuses! I saw it, now more will see it.

Anyone who doesn't IA I love america, is supporting him. Anyone who talks to him, is supporting him. Remember, it's not the words of your enemies but the silence of your friends that cuts deepest. Anyone who is silent on this should be ashamed.

No excuses. I already had him on IA, doesn't cut it. You all have tons of time to chase Desh and Poet around the board calling them racist. But the actual racists, oh funny, none of you ever see it because you "put racists on IA'. Yeah, that doesn't make sense. No excuses.

We now know that Yurt supports ILA's racism. Let's see who else does.

This person needs to be persona non grata here and the only way to do that, under current board rules, is for decent people to give him what used to be known as, the cut direct.

Anyone who talks to him will be IA'd by me and I don't care who you are.
Who?

i forgot about this...what is this...6 threads now that snarla has created to whine about OHA and how he shouldn't be a member.

why not just make her a mod grind and we can be done with her whining.

i forgot about this...what is this...6 threads now that snarla has created to whine about OHA and how he shouldn't be a member.

why not just make her a mod grind and we can be done with her whining.

There are so many things funny about this

1) Snarla claims she has me in IA and that anyone who converses with me is dead to her. Well we know she reads every post. Howey chases me around like a love sick puppy and she worships him

2) at any time all the mods have to do is tell me to stop or I will be banned. Then the choice is up to me. I like to push boundaries. That is who I am. They don't do it. Oh Grind will whine and feign indignation. But, if it really bothered them they would stop it.

There are two reasons they don't stop it

1) it stirs controversy and controversy drives traffic

2) then they would have to police thier liberal buddies like Howie and Darla

So everyone stop with the phony outrage already.

Dearest Lorax... As I stated, here is the thread. With the bump of the specific post

I told bravo yesterday that he was well out in the lead for the JPP "least self-awareness" award. But I could be wrong on that.

Have you figured out the thread yet moron?

Let me guess, you won't appologize for calling me a liar?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I wonder where anyone would have gotten the idea to equate racism with hatred... right Lorax?

Ah - found it!

It's great that you think this backs up what you're trying to say about me on the other thread. Yes, SF - as I said on the other thread, racism is about hate. But not all hate is about racism.

Man, I know you're a liar - but I would be hesitant to call you obtuse. Here, you are obtuse.

Ah - found it!

It's great that you think this backs up what you're trying to say about me on the other thread. Yes, SF - as I said on the other thread, racism is about hate. But not all hate is about racism.

Man, I know you're a liar - but I would be hesitant to call you obtuse. Here, you are obtuse.

LMAO... how funny... poor little Lorax can't admit I was not lying, he instead tries to insult me further. Such hatred from Lorax. Poor little fool

LMAO... how funny... poor little Lorax can't admit I was not lying, he instead tries to insult me further. Such hatred from Lorax. Poor little fool

You've lied so many times in the past 24 hours that I have lost count. You referenced this thread in a lame attempt to try to make plausible your repeated contention that I am calling you a racist by saying that you hate Obama, which you have been back & forth on, but as of this morning have tried to assert once again.

I have never called you a racist, or tried to claim that racism isn't based in hate. Once again - that doesn't mean that all hate = racism, which is the stretch you're asking everyone to make in order to conclude that I called you a racist.

I'm done explaining this. You have embarassed yourself, in a big way.

You've lied so many times in the past 24 hours that I have lost count. You referenced this thread in a lame attempt to try to make plausible your repeated contention that I am calling you a racist by saying that you hate Obama, which you have been back & forth on, but as of this morning have tried to assert once again.

I have never called you a racist, or tried to claim that racism isn't based in hate. Once again - that doesn't mean that all hate = racism, which is the stretch you're asking everyone to make in order to conclude that I called you a racist.

I'm done explaining this. You have embarassed yourself, in a big way.

You are the liar and obviously seething with hate... no wonder you try to project that onto others. I have not lied, not once. You on the other hand have. So I think we can all see that you simply wish to project your pathetic tendencies onto others.

Of course you are done... you have been shown to be a liar and a coward. Not surprising you would run away now.

You are the liar and obviously seething with hate... no wonder you try to project that onto others. I have not lied, not once. You on the other hand have. So I think we can all see that you simply wish to project your pathetic tendencies onto others.

Of course you are done... you have been shown to be a liar and a coward. Not surprising you would run away now.

You have lied many times - particularly this morning in your responses to BAC, where you once again imply I have called you a racist.

It's there for everyone to see. What's even better is that you tried to deny you were doing that yesterday, but came back around to it this morning. It is what you believe - that my saying you hate Obama means that I'm saying you hate because he's black. At every level, it's as stupid as anytihng I've ever seen here.

What are you talking about???

Neither he nor I called you a racist, period.

And the idea of Onceler "seething with hate" is hilarious...and ludicrous.

You better check I think you missed a dosage. You should get that app that keeps track of when to take your medications.

Back